|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Engineering Syllabus||Results|
AP ECET 2017 Online Application Form
Submission of Onile Application
- For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- All the details required such as qualifying examination ( diploma or degree as the case may be ) hall ticket number, SSC or 10th class hall ticket number, places of study from 6th class onwards, caste category- Mee seva Cerificate number, Income certificate-Mee seva certificate number, good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format of 50Kb size, scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of 30Kb size, Ration card of the family, Aadhar card of self in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
- The Aadhar Card number of the candidate is mandatory.
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through AP Online services or Payment Gateway provided ( through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking).
Note : Candidates are advised to complete fee payment and submit Application Form as soon as possible. This will enable us to allocate the preferred center as opted by candidates. Test Centers are allocated on a first – come first-serve basis.
For Corrections in Application : The candidates are requested to see the CORRECTIONS Section in the Menu given above. There are two types of corrections namely Category – I which can be made only by the office of the Convener, APECET 2017 and Category-2, which the candidates themselves can correct during the permitted period i.e., from 14th April, 2017 to 16th April, 2017.
AP ECET 2017 Exam Centres
APECET 2017 will be conducted at the following Regional Centres :
|30||Sri potti sri ramulu nellore||Gudur|
AP ECET 2017 Admission Proceudre
- The following order of preference shall be observed in considering Diploma Holders for admission into various courses:
- For admission into Degree programme in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Information Technology and Computer Science and Engineering respectively. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in any branch of Engineering / Technology on the basis of their integrated merit ranking.
- For admission into Degree programme in Textile Technology, candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Textile Technology ( Design & Manufacturing ) and Textile Technology ( Knitting ) must necessarily have completed their Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
- For admission into Degree programme in Bio-Technology, first preference will be given to candidates who have obtained the Diploma in Bio-Technology. Any seats still vacant shall be filled with candidates who have obtained their Diploma in Pharmacy or Chemical Engineering in the ratio of 1:1 respectively.
- Diploma Holders of Special Diploma course in Industrial Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma Holders in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering have to appear for ECET – FDH Examination in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering only ( EIE ) for admission into Instrumentation Engineering ( IE ) / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering ( EIE ) / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Control Engineering courses.
- The qualified candidates from B.Sc. degree holders will be considered for admission only after exhausting all branches of Diploma holders vide GO.Ms. No. 49.
AP ECET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Date and Time of APECET 2017 Examination||3rd May, 2017 ( Wednesday ) from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm|
|2||Date of AP ECET 2017 Notification||18th February, 2017|
|3||Commencement of Online Application Submission||24th February, 2017|
|4||Last date for Submission of Application without late fee||23rd March, 2017|
|5||Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of 500||30th March, 2017|
|6||Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of 1000||6th April, 2017|
|7||Last date for Submission of Application with late fee of 5000||13th April, 2017|
|8||Download of APECET 2017 Hall Tickets||20th April, 2017 onwards|