|GATE 2015 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – GATE 2015 is administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science ( IISc ) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology ( IITs ) on behalf of the National Coordination Board ( NCB ) GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development ( MHRD ), Government of India.
The GATE committee, which comprises of representatives from these administering institutes, is the sole authority for regulating the examination and declaring the results.
The GATE 2015 Score is used for Admissions to Post Graduate Programs ( Eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D. ) in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. The score may also be used by Public and Private Sector Undertakings for employment screening purposes.
The overall co-ordination and responsibility of conducting GATE 2015 lies with Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, which is designated as the Organizing Institute ( OI ) for GATE 2015.
- GATE 2015 Online Exam Date : 31st January, &1st, 7th, 8th and 14th February, 2015.
- GATE 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- GATE 2015 Online Application Form Submission Last Date : 14th October, 2014 ( 11:59 P.M. )
- GATE List of Application Bank Branches
- GATE 2015 Exam Pattern
- GATE 2015 Important Dates
- GATE 2015 Exam Cities
- GATE 2015 Syllabus
- GATE 2015 Result Date : 12th March, 2015 ( 5:00 P.M. )
engineering entrance exam - gate -