|GATE 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – GATE 2014 is administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science ( IISc ) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology ( IITs ) on behalf of the National Coordination Board ( NCB ) – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development ( MHRD ), Government of India.
The GATE committee, which comprises of representatives from these administering institutes, is the sole authority for regulating the examination and declaring the results.
The GATE 2014 Score is used for Admissions to Post-Graduate Programs ( eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D. ) in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. The score may also be used by Public and Private Sector Undertakings for employment screening purposes.
The overall co-ordination and responsibility of conducting GATE 2014 lies with Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, which is designated as the Organizing Institute ( OI ) for GATE 2014.
- GATE 2014 Exam Date : 01st February, 2014 & 2nd March, 2014.
- GATE 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- GATE 2014 Application Form Submission Last Date : 17th October, 2013 ( 23:59 Hrs )
- GATE List of Application Bank Branches
- GATE 2014 Exam Pattern
- GATE 2014 Important Dates
- GATE 2014 Exam Cities
- GATE 2014 Syllabus
- GATE 2014 Result Date : 28th March, 2014 ( 10:00 hrs )
engineering entrance exam - gate -