GATE 2016 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – GATE 2016 is administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science ( IISc ) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology ( IITs ) on behalf of the National Coordination Board ( NCB ) GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development ( MHRD ), Government of India.
The GATE committee, which comprises of representatives from these administering institutes, is the sole authority for regulating the examination and declaring the results.
The GATE 2016 Score is used for Admissions to Post Graduate Programs ( Eg. M.E., M.Tech, direct Ph.D. ) in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by MHRD and other Government agencies. The score may also be used by Public and Private Sector Undertakings for employment screening purposes.
The overall co-ordination and responsibility of conducting GATE 2016 lies with Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, which is designated as the Organizing Institute ( OI ) for GATE 2016.
- GATE 2016 Online Exam Date : 30th & 31st January, 2016 and 06th & 07th February, 2016.
- GATE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- GATE 2016 Online Application Form Submission Last Date : 08th October, 2015.
- GATE List of Application Bank Branches
- GATE 2016 Exam Pattern
- GATE 2016 Important Dates
- GATE 2016 Exam Cities
- GATE 2016 Syllabus
- GATE 2016 Result Date : 19th March, 2016.
engineering entrance exam - gate -