GGSIPU CET Counselling 2017
|GGSIPU CET 2017 Question Bank CD -|
GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling
Frist Counselling Procedure :
- Detailed schedule of first counselling / admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for counselling will be displayed on or before 5.00 p.m. on the University’s Website ( www.ipu.ac.in ) one week ( 05 working days ) prior to commencement of counselling. Venue of Counselling & list of institutions along with the intake in the respective programme / s will be notified on the University’s Website before the commencement of counselling.
- The candidates should report at the notified venue, on the scheduled date and time for counselling / admission in-person along with the documents mentioned in the detailed counselling schedule. On reaching the venue, the candidates must mark the Attendance available with the admission officer. Allotment of seats to the candidates will be made only when he / she attends the counselling session in person.
- The counselling processing fee shall be 1000 / – ( non-refundable ) . This fee shall be required to be paid by any ( qualified ) candidate desirous of taking admission.
- Firstly, the candidates will be called in order of merit / rank, ( for M.Tech Programme, the candidates will be called in order of qualified & valid GATE Score / Merit first, and if seats remain vacant, then on the basis of CET merit / rank ) for all programmes other than M.Tech. Biotechnology for which only GATE qualified candidates with valid score are eligible. The candidates shall have to produce the required documents for verification, in the absence of documents, seat allotment can be refused. Depending upon the merit, the seats will be offered to the candidates as per availability of seat at that point of time. Each candidate will have to choose from / out of those available when his / her turn comes.
- Admission Officer will give a duly signed Admission Slip after the deposition of the complete fee ( as required for the programme at the time of counselling ) by the candidate. No candidate should leave the venue of counselling without receiving the Admission Slip. The candidate must check details printed / written in the admission slip.
- A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified venue, date and time for counselling, shall forfeit his / her claim for the seat which could be offered to him / her, had he / she been present on his / her turn. However, if the candidate reports late or reports on subsequent days during the process of counselling, he / she may be considered for allotment of a seat available at that point of time for a particular category to which he / she belongs.
- A candidate who is allotted a seat will be required to pay notified fee immediately on the spot at the time of counselling / admission. If a candidate fails to pay the fee, as mentioned above immediately after the seat is offered to him / her, the offer will be withdrawn on the spot and the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list. Part payment or payment through cash / cheque will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- The students admitted in first counselling would NOT be allowed to change the programme / institute during the subsequent days of first counselling. However, they may change the programme / institute during second counselling within the ambit of the programmes / institutes included in the specific CET Code after depositing an additional sum of 5,000 / – in the form of a fresh Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi, however, this will be subject to availability of vacant seats. No change shall, however, be permitted for a programme for which a separate Entrance Test, has been conducted by the University.
- Important Note : The change of programme / Institute in the specific CET Code during 2nd counselling is applicable for all programmes excepting Medical ( PGMC only ) programmes.
- The candidates are also advised, in their own interest to check the details of fee paid, their name, rank, programme, institute of admission, etc. on Admission Slip issued to him / her by the Admission Officer before leaving the counselling hall. Any discrepancy in name, Choice of allotment of seat etc. should be brought to the notice of Admission Officer. No representation regarding wrong allotment of seat will be entertained if the candidate leaves the venue without raising any discrepancy, no entertainment of any discrepancy in Admission Slip will be done at later stage by the University.
- Admissions will be made strictly on merit basis ( Rank-wise ) and counselling / admissions will stop when all the seats get filled-up. Notice regarding closure of counselling will be displayed on the University Website. Parents / candidates are advised to check the University Website before coming for counselling. University will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused to parents / candidates due to closure of the counselling prior to dates notified in the Counselling Schedule.
- The rules and procedures of the counselling / admission shall be notified at the time of start of counselling process. This admission brochure shall be treated only as a general guideline.
Withdrawal of Admission after First Counselling and Refund of Fees in Offline Counselling :
The candidates after getting admission in first counselling will be allowed to withdraw the admissions upto 5.00 p.m. of the dates detailed in the Ist counselling schedule. All the requests for withdrawal of admission in the prescribed performa ( which shall be provided as a part of the detailed conselling notification ) are to be submitted at the Reception Counter, Admission Branch, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16 C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078. A proper receipt for withdrawal will be issued. The candidates will be required to surrender the original Admission Slip issued at the time of Counselling/Admission ( Both Copies ) while applying for withdrawal of admission.
Second Counselling Procedure :
- Detailed Schedule of Second Counselling for all the programmes, depending upon the number of vacancies created on account of withdrawal ( s ) / any other reason ( s ) , will be displayed on the University’s Website. The Second Counselling for all the programmes will be tentatively held at the same venue. No separate communication will be sent in this regard. It may be noted that the classes for the Academic Session of the University shall start on 1st August, 2017.
- The second counselling will commence from rank one onwards for all categories / programmes ( for seats vacant ) and the seats will be allotted strictly on the basis of merit of the candidates. Such candidates, who were absent in the First Counselling will also be permitted to attend the second counselling against the resultant vacancies.
- Candidates who attended the first counselling and paid the counselling processing fee of 1000 / – shall not be required to pay the counselling processing fee to participate in the 2nd counselling. 4. Candidates who did not attend the first counselling or did not pay the counselling processing fee of 1000 / – shall be required to pay the counselling processing fee to participate in the 2nd counselling.
- A candidate who fails to appear in person on the notified date and time for counselling, shall forfeit his / her claim for the seat which could be offered to him / her, had he / she been present on his / her turn.
- A candidate who has taken admission in the 1st counselling but reports late on the scheduled date and programme, he may be considered by the admission officer for change of programme / institute for a seat available at that time, subject to the certificate by admission officer that there is no violation of rank on the seat being vacated by this candidate.
- Candidates who got admission during First Counselling are also advised to attend Second Counselling if they wish to change the programme / institute on the basis of their merit against the available vacant seat ( s ) .
- The students who take admission in first counselling would be allowed to exercise the option to change the programme / institute in the second counseling except PGMC, within the ambit of the programmes / institutes included in the specific CET Code after depositing an additional sum of 5,000 / – in the form of a fresh Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University payable at Delhi. However, this change of programme / institute will be allowed only if the candidate reports on the scheduled venue, date and time, or else he / she will not be allowed to exercise this option and shall forfeit the right of change of programme / institute for which the University will not be responsible. No change shall, however, be permitted for a programme for which a separate Entrance Test has been conducted by the University.
- A candidate, who fails to exercise the option in person during Second Counselling, shall forfeit his / her right for a vacant seat even if he or she had higher rank, for which the University will not be responsible.
- The students having taken admission in second counselling would not be allowed to change the programme / institute in the subsequent days of 2nd Counselling. In the interest of the students, it is advised that they should carefully select the programme / institute before taking admission in the second counselling. Candidates once enrolled in the University at the end of counselling will not be considered for admission through Management Quota.
The last date for all kind of admissions including procedure to fill up vacancies, will be 14th August, 2017 unless specified otherwise. For students admitted provisionally under clauses enumerated in the admission brochure, 2017 (admission based on any undertaking, wherever permitted), the provisionally admitted students must ensure that they submit the requisite documents to the Institution admitted to on or before 15 th October, 2017 ( 1st / 2nd Counselling ). The Institutions must verify the eligibility of all students and submit a report to the Admissions branch of the University by due date. For the open house counselling, eligibility conditions ( including all documents / marksheets ) shall be submitted by / produced by the candidate at the time of counselling. This condition shall be different for MBBS, BDS, PGMC, SSMC, & PGAC and shall be notified separately.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Navigation : GGSIPU CET Syllabus 2017, GGSIPU CET Results 2017, GGSIPU CET Counselling 2017, GGSIPU CET Availability of Application Form 2017, GGSIPU CET Application Form 2017, GGSIPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2017, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - GGSIPU CET 2017, GGSIPU CET Question Bank Preparation CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Schedule, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Date, GGSIPU CET 2017 BTech Counselling, GGSIPU CET Counselling 2017, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Procedure, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Notification, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Rank, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling List, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Venue, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Status, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Call Letter, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Details, GGSIPU CET 2017 Second Counselling Date, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Allotment, IPU CET 2017 Admission Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Process, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Marks, GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Fee, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Counselling 2017, IPU 2017 Counselling, Counselling for IPU CET Engineering 2017,
Home Entrance Exam Eligibility Application Form Syllabus Results GGSIPU CET 2017 Counselling Frist Counselling Procedure : Detailed schedule of first counselling / admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for counselling will be displayed on or before 5.00 … Continue reading
Posted In engineering entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet counselling 2017 by nirmala