GGSIPU CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
GGSIPU CET 2017 Engineering Programs :
|Southern Regional Language Centre,|
Mysore - 570 006,
Telephone No. : 0821 - 2345054.
|Urdu Teaching and Research Centre,|
Solan - 173 211,
Telephone No. : 01792 - 223424.
|Eastern Regional Language Centre, |
Bhubaneswar - 751 006,
Telephone No. : 0674 - 2571342.
|Urdu Teaching and Research Centre, |
10 - A, Madan Mohan Malaviya Marg,
Lucknow - 226 001,
Telephone No. : 0522 - 2208490.
|Northern Regional Language Centre,|
Punjabi University Campus,
Patiala - 147 002,
Telephone No. : 0175 - 2286730.
|North Eastern Regional Language Centre, |
3931, Beltola College Road,
Guwahati - 781 028,
Telephone No. : 0361 - 2303867.
|Western Regional Language Centre,|
Deccan College Campus,
Pune - 411 006,
Telephone No. : 020 - 26614710.
|Session||SET Paper||No. of Sections||Applicable to Institute||Programs Offered|
|Morning Session||Law||5||SLS : Symbiosis Law School - Pune|
SLS : Symbiosis Law School - Noida
SLS : Symbiosis Law School - Hyderabad
|Design||1||SID : Symbiosis Institute of Design||B. Des.
Fashion Communication and Fashion Design
|Afternoon Session||General ||4||SICSR : Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research||BCA
|BBA ( IT )|
|SCMS - P : Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies - Pune|
SCMS - N : Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies - Noida
|SCMC : Symbiosis Center for Media &|
|B.A. ( M.C )
|SSE : Symbiosis School of Economics||B.Sc.( Economics )
|SSLA : Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts||Bachelor of Arts ( B.A. ) - Liberal Arts Batchelor of Science ( B.Sc ) - Liberal Arts|
|Engineering||3 ||SIT : Symbiosis Institute of Technology||B. Tech.
Electronics and Telecommunications
|Health Sciences||3||SIHS : |
Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
SCON : Symbiosis College of Nursing
|B.Sc. ( Medical Technology )
Cardiac Care Dialysis Respiratory Therapy Imaging Science Clinical Lab Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology
B.Sc. ( Nursing )
|Date & Day||UG Program||PG / B.Ed. / M.Ed. Program|
|Category||Merit No.||Reporting Time||Category||Merit No.||Reporting Time|
|June, 2017||Christian||1 - 200||08:00 A.M.||Christian||1 - 100||08:00 A.M.|
|Christian||201 - 500||10:00 A.M.||Christian||101 - 200||10:00 A.M.|
|Christian||501 - 751||01:00 P.M.||Christian||201 - 252||01:00 P.M.|
|June, 2017||General||1 - 200||08:00 A.M.||General||1 - 200||08:00 A.M.|
|General||201 - 400||10:00 A.M.||General||201 - 400||10:00 A.M.|
|General||401 - 600||01:00 P.M.||General||401 - 500||01:00 P.M.|
|June, 2017||General||601 - 800||08:00 A.M.||General||501 - 700||08:00 A.M.|
|General||801 - 1000||10:00 A.M.||General||701 - 900||10:00 A.M.|
|General||1001 - 1200||01:00 P.M.||General||901 - 1000||01:00 P.M.|
|June, 2017||General||1201 - 1400||08:00 A.M.||General||1001 - 1200||08:00 A.M.|
|General||1401 - 1700||10:00 A.M.||General||1201 - 1400||10:00 A.M.|
|General||1701 - 2000||01:00 P.M.||General||1401 - 1600||01:00 P.M.|
|July, 2017||General||2001 - 2300||08:00 A.M.||General||1601 - 1800||08:00 A.M.|
|General||2301 - 2600||10:00 A.M.||General||1801 - 2100||10:00 A.M.|
|General||2601 - 3000||01:00 P.M.||General||2101 - 2300||01:00 P.M.|
|July, 2017||General||3001 - 3300||08:00 A.M.||General||2301 - 2500||08:00 A.M.|
|General||3301 - 3600||10:00 A.M.||General||2501 - 2800||10:00 A.M.|
|General||3601 - 4200||01:00 P.M.||General||2801 - 3201||01:00 P.M.|
|July, 2017||General||4201 - 4600||08:00 A.M.||M. Ed. Christian||1 - 17||08:00 A.M.|
|B. Ed. Christian||1 - 60|
|General||4601 - 5000||10:00 A.M.||M. Ed. General||1 - 18||10:00 A.M.|
|B. Ed. General||1 - 140|
|General||5001 - 5444||01:00 P.M.||M. Ed. Gen. Waiting||W1 - W61||01:00 P.M.|
|B. Ed. Gen. Waiting||W1 - W 48|
|July, 2017||Any left over candidates who could not attend the counseling on scheduled date and time due to any valid reasons||08:00 A.M.||Any left over candidates who could not attend the counseling on scheduled date and time due to any valid reasons||08:00 A.M.|
|Orientation of All UG & PG Programs - July, 2017|
|Classes of All UG & PG Programs will commence from July, 2017|
Result Awaited Cases For Engineering, B.Arch.
1. Compartment / Supplementary Cases :
- All such candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination ( irrespective of the outcome of their final result ) will be eligible to appear in the CET 2017 – 18 and all such candidates will be provisionally admitted in the respective program. Further, such provisionally admitted candidates will have to fulfill his / her eligibility as per the eligibility laid down in the admission brochure, latest by October, 2017.
- All such candidates whose result is awaited, will have to submit an undertaking / self-declaration form at the time of admission / verification of document ( schedule to be notified later ) on non – judicial stamp paper of 10/- in the prescribed Proforma ( to be made available on or before February, 2017 ). Further, in case the candidate is minor i.e. below 18 years of age; in that case, the affidavit shall be signed by his / her parent / guardian. Candidates / parents / guardians may further note that submission of false affidavit is a punishable offence;
- The candidate will have to submit the final result of qualifying degree proving his / her eligibility on or before October, 2017 to their Concerned Dean / Principal / Director of their respective School / College / Institute where the admission has been granted. The concerned Dean / Principal / Director must submit the details of the results of these provisionally admitted students by October, 2017, to the Incharge ( Admissions ), Academic Reception Counter, Administrative Block, GGS Indraprastha University, Sec 17 C, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078, duly signed by the concerned Dean / Principal / Director;
- In case the candidate fails to submit his / her final result of qualifying degree in the manner as prescribed above to prove his / her eligibility on or before October, 2017, whatsoever the reason may be, his / her admission will be treated as null and void ( cancelled ) and the entire fee will be forfeited and under no any circumstances he / she will be allowed to appear in the End Term Exam. If such an admitted student appears for the examination and even if the result of such students is declared, the candidature of such provisionally admitted candidates shall be cancelled and the result declared as null and void. No extension beyond October, 2017 shall be allowed by the university in any case. The Dean of the Schools / Director / Principal shall be responsible to ensure that the eligibility of all students are checked by them to ensure correctness of admissions specially in case of provisionally admitted students. The provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled if the candidate fails to submit result in time i.e. October, 2017.
2. There will be no rounding – off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission for e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.9% marks in his / her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded – off to 50%. Therefore, the candidate is not eligible for that program where minimum requirement of marks is 50%. In case candidate for any reason fills the minimum% wrongly in Verification Form, he / she shall be solely responsible.
3. The eligibility in the LLB program will be strictly laid down by Bar Council of India. As per Bar Council of India letter No. LE Cir.: 02/2010 dated 20.12.2010, it is stated that “The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation / post graduation through Open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such students are not eligible for admission in the law courses…….” Ref.: BCI Letter No. BCI:D:1823/2010 ( LE ) dated 31.11.2010.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Physical Fitness :
The applicant must be in good mental and physical health and should be free from any physical defect which is likely to interfere with his / her studies including active outdoor duties required of a professional. Accordingly, all the students shall be required to submit a Medical Certificate indicating fitness from a Doctor with the valid registration under the Medical Council of India act, at the time of admissions / Counselling.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Age Relaxation :
- The upper age limit may be relaxed upto a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer ( designated ) of the concerned program if he / she is satisfied with the merit of the case. Candidates exceeding the upper age limit upto five years may provisionally apply / appear in the Common Entrance Test. However, they would be required to submit to the satisfaction of the Admission Officer an explanation regarding the gap period, i.e., the details of the period spent by him / her after passing the qualifying examination to justify the relaxation.
- Such explanation should be in the form of an application to the concerned Admission Officer along with supporting documents ( if any ). Any relaxation of age beyond this shall be given by the Registrar. The candidates desirous of applying for age relaxation should apply in writing to Registrar, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The application should reach the Admission Division of the University on or before 18th April, 2017 at the address :
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Dwarka, Sector 16C,
Delhi – 110078.