GGSIPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2013
|GGSIPU CET 2013 Online Practice Test Available Now|
GGSIPU CET 2013 Engineering Eligibility
|CET Code||Program||Eligibility Conditions|
|128||Lateral Entry to B.Tech. for Diploma holders ( 2nd Yr / 3rd Semester )||Three-years diploma in any of the following branches of Engg. / Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Diploma awarding institute / university / board recognized by AICTE:-
Computer Engg; Automobile Engg; Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Construction Engg, Electrical Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics, Instrumentation & Control, Mechanical Engg., Maintenance Engg., Plastic Engg., Printing Technology, Production Engg., Public Health & Environmental Engg., Tool & Die Making.
Note : Candidates with Diploma in Architecture are not eligible for lateral entry to Engineering / Technology degree Program.
|CET Code||Program||Eligibility Conditions|
|129||Lateral Entry in B.Tech for B.Sc. Graduates ( 2nd yr / 3rd semester )||B.Sc. Graduates with 60% marks in aggregate with Mathematics as a subject from any recognized University.|
|130||B.Tech. \ M.Tech ( Dual Degree ) \|
|Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study ( core / elective / functional ) in the qualifying examination.|
|131||1. B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree )|
2. B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree )
3. B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree )
4. B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree )
Computer Science & Engineering
5. B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree )
Electronics & Communication
6. B.Tech. ( Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical & Automation Engineering, Power Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Tool Engineering & Environment Engineering ).
|Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 pattern of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% ) marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics provided the candidate has passed in each subject separately. Candidate must additionally have passed English as a subject of study ( core / elective / functional ) in the qualifying examination.|
1. Compartment / Supplementary Cases :
- Compartment / Supplementary cases at any stage who have appeared for examination ( s ) and the result of the same is / are not declared by the time of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasath University Engineering counselling / admission, such candidates will not be considered for GGSIPU admission for the academic session 2013 – 2014. e.g. Compartment may be in 1st year / 2nd year / 3rd year or Ist semester / 2nd semester or any other semesters of the qualifying degree examination e.g. in case of B.Tech program, there should be no compartment in 12th class.
- In case the result of the Compartment / Supplementary examination ( s ) is / are declared by the time of GGSIPU CET admission / counselling and the candidate fulfills the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Engineering eligibility conditions as mentioned above, then such candidates would be eligible for the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha admission for the academic session 2013 – 2014.
- That they are able to produce the proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualifications at the time of GGSIPU CET counselling / admission. ( or )
- If the 12th class / ﬁnal year / ﬁnal semester result of qualifying degree / certificate examination is not declared by the concerned Board / University till the date of GGSIPU CET counselling / admission, his / her GGSIPU CET Engineering admission in that case will be provisional subject to the following conditions :
- ( i ) Affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of 10/- in the prescribed Proforma. Further, in case the candidate is minor i.e. below 18 years of age; in that case, the affidavit shall be signed by his / her parent / guardian. Candidates / parents / guardians may further note that submission of false affidavit is a punishable offence;
- ( ii ) The candidate will have to submit the final result of qualifying degree proving his / her eligibility on or before 30th September, 2013 to their Concerned Dean / Principal / Director of their respective School / College / Institute where the GGSIPU Engineering admission has been granted. The Concerned Dean / Principal / Director must submit the details of the results of these provisionally admitted students within 07 days, i.e., 7th October, 2013 duly signed by the authority to the given address :
Joint Registrar ( Academic ),
Academic Reception Counter,
GGS Indraprastha University,
Sec 16 C, Dwarka,
New Delhi- 110 078.
- ( iii ) In case the candidate fails to submit his / her final result of qualifying degree in the manner as prescribed under (ii) above to prove his / her eligibility on or before 30th September, 2013 whatsoever the reason may be, his / her GGSIPU CET Engineering admission will be treated as null and void ( cancelled ) and the entire fee will be forfeited and under no any circumstances he / she will be allowed to appear in the End Term Exam. No extension beyond 30th September, 2013 shall be allowed by the university in any case.
The Dean of the Schools / Director / Principal of the concerned institutes will be responsible to ensure that the eligibility of all students are checked by them to ensure correctness of admissions specially in case of provisional students. The provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled if the candidates fail to submit result in time i.e. 30th September, 2013.
Note : Those candidates who are seeking provisional admission due to non declaration of their final year / final semester / 12th class will however have to provide proof of having passed all papers in all the previous years / semesters of qualifying degree examination ( whichever relevant ).
- It is further clarified that provisional admission will be considered only in such cases where the result of the qualifying examination has not been declared by the concerned Board / University in its totality. In case the result has been declared by the concerned Board / University but it has not been declared in a specific case, for any reason, such cases will not be considered under provisional admission category.
- Provisionally admitted candidates will have a suffix ( Ρ ) to the enrollment number printed on their admission slip. Provisionally admitted candidates are advised to check it on receipt of Admission Slip in addition to the other details.
3. There will be no rounding off of the percentage of marks of qualifying examination while deciding the basic eligibility of any candidate for admission for e.g. if a candidate obtained 49.9% marks in his / her qualifying examination, then it will not be rounded off to 50%. Therefore, the candidate is not eligible for that program where minimum requirement of marks is 50%. In case candidate for any reason fills the minimum% wrongly in verification form, he / she shall be exclusively responsible.
GGSIPU CET 2013 Physical Fitness :
The applicant must be in good mental and physical health and should be free from any physical defect which is likely to interfere with his/her studies including active outdoor duties required for a professional. Accordingly, all the students shall be required to submit a Medical Certificate indicating fitness from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
Age Limit for GGSIPU CET 2013 :
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University CET Age Relaxation :
The upper age limit may be relaxed upto a maximum of five years in exceptional cases by the Admission Officer of the concerned program if he / she is satisfied with the merit of the case. Candidates exceeding the upper age limit upto five years may provisionally apply / appear in the GGSIPU Engineering Common Entrance Test 2013. However, they would be required to submit to the satisfaction of the GGSIPU CET Admission Officer an explanation regarding the gap period, i.e., the details of the period spent by him / her after passing the qualifying examination to justify the relaxation. Such explanation should be in the form of an application to the concerned Admission Officer along with supporting documents ( if any ).
Relaxation in the Requirement of Marks for Reserved Category Candidates. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Widows or Wards of Defence Personnel / Physically Handicapped will be allowed 5% relaxation of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement, irrespective of the fact whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidates or not.
Note : Relaxation of any kind, as mentioned above and elsewhere in this Admission Brochure, will be granted to only those candidates, who are able to produce necessary relevant supporting documents as per the GGSIPU CET Admission Brochure before the Admission Officer present at the Venue of the Counselling / Admission. Therefore, for seeking these relaxations, necessary documents must be obtained in advance by all candidates from the Competent Authority as prescribed.
GGSIPU CET 2014 Navigation : GGSIPU CET 2013 Results, GGSIPU CET 2013 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2013 Application Form Availability, GGSIPU CET 2013 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2013 Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2013 Entrance Exam, GGSIPU CET Question Bank Preparation CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2013 Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2013 Engineering Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2013 Eligibility Details, GGSIPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2013, GGSIPU CET 2013 BTech Eligibility, IPU CET 2013 Eligibility Criteria, GGSIPU CET 2013 Age Limit, GGSIPU CET 2013 Qualification, Eligibility for GGSIPU CET 2013, GGSIPU CET 2013 Eligibility Condition, IPU CET 2013 Exam Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2013 Entrance Exam Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2013 Admission Eligibility, IPU 2013 Engineering Eligibility, GGSIPU 2013 Eligibility Criteria, GGSIPU Engineering CET Eligibility 2013, IPU CET 2013 Qualification Details, GGSIPU CET 2013 Age Relaxation, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Engineering Eligibility 2013 ,
Posted In engineering entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for ggsipu cet eligibility criteria 2013 by sudha