Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – GGSIPU CET 2017
|GGSIPU CET 2017 Question Bank CD -|
GGSIPU CET 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ( GGSIU ) invites admission Application for B. Tech and M. Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Programs Offered :
|S.No.||Name of Programs||Abbreviation||Program / CET Code|
|Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech. ) Programs|
|1.||Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programs for Diploma holders||LE-B.Tech. ( Dip. )||128|
|2.||Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programs for B.Sc. Graduates||LE-B.Tech. ( B.Sc. )||129|
|3.||B.Tech. - Bio-Technology||B.Tech BT||130|
|4.||B.Tech. CET for the following program of studies:||B.TECH||131|
|5.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Chemical Engineering||CE|
|6.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Bio-Chemical Engineering||BCE|
|7.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Information Technology||IT|
|8.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Computer Science & Engineering||CSE|
|9.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Electronics & Communication Engg.||ECE|
|10.||B.Tech. ( Information Technology )||IT|
|11.||B.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering )||CSE|
|12.||B.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering )||ECE|
|13.||B.Tech. ( Mechanical & Automation Engineering )||MAE|
|14.||B.Tech. ( Power Engineering )||PE|
|15.||B.Tech. ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering )||EEE|
|16.||B.Tech. ( Instrumentation & Control Engineering )||I & CE|
|17.||B.Tech. ( Tool Engineering )||TE|
|18.||B.Tech. ( Civil Engineering )||CVE|
|19.||B.Tech. ( Environment Engineering )||ENE|
|20.||B.Tech. ( Electrical Engineering )||EE|
|21.||B.Tech. ( Mechanical Engineering )||ME|
|22.||B.Tech. ( Mechatronics )||MET|
|S.No.||Name of Programs||Abbreviation||Program / CET Code|
|M.Tech CET for the following programs of studies ( Computer Science Group )||MTech ( CS )||139|
|1.||M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering ) ( Regular )||CSE|
|3.||M.Tech. ( Information Technology ) ( Regular )||IT|
|4.||M.Tech. ( Information Security ) ( Regular )||IS|
|5.||M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering ) ( Weekend )||CSE (W)|
|6.||M.Tech. ( Information Technology ) ( Weekend )||IT (W)|
|M.Tech. CET for the following program of studies ( Electronics|
|MTECH ( EC )||140|
|7.||M.Tech. ( Digital Communication ) ( Regular )||DC|
|8.||M.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering ) ( Regular )||ECE|
|9.||M.Tech. ( VLSI Design ) ( Regular )||VLSI|
|10.||M.Tech. ( Signal Processing ) ( Regular )||SP|
|11.||M.Tech. ( RF & Microwave Engineering ) ( Regular )||RF & M|
|12.||M.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering ) ( Weekend )||ECE ( W )|
|13.||M.Tech. ( Tool Engineering ) ( Regular )||TE||147|
|14.||M.Tech. ( Biotechnology ) ( Regular )||BT||148|
|15.||M.Tech. ( Nano Science and Technology ) ( Regular )||NST||149|
|16.||M.Tech. ( Engineering Physics ) ( Regular )||EP||150|
|17.||M.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering ) ( Regular )||CE||152|
|18.||M.Tech. ( Robotics and Automation ) (Regular)||RA||156|
|Bachelor of Architecture ( B. Arch. ) Program|
|1.||Bachelor of Architecture||B.Arch.||100|
GGSIPU CET 2017 B.Arch Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ( GGSIU ) invites admission Application for B. Arch programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
GGSIPU CET 2017 B.Arch Eligibility
GGSIPU CET 2017 Eligibility Conditions
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 scheme of Senior School certificate Examination of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as a subject of examination at the 10 + 2 level( OR )
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central / State Governments with 50% aggregate marks. ( OR )
- International Baccalaureate Diplomas, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- All candidates possessing any of the above qualifications must also have passed the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.
- For eligibility for NATA you are advised to refer the official website of Council of Architecture i.e. www.coa.gov.in.
GGSIPU CET 2017 Admission Criteria
Admissions will be made on the basis of NATA Score and the percentage of Aggregate marks i.e. ( percentage will be calculated considering all the subjects ) obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior secondary level or equivalent.
Merit list shall be prepared based on :
- Architecture Aptitude ( NATA Score ) : 50%
- Qualifying Examination ( i.e., 10+2 OR 10+3 years diploma recognized by the Central / State Governments ) : 50%
Appearing in NATA Examination conducted by Council of Architecture
- All candidates are advised to take NATA Examination of the Council of Architecture at their own initiative, in such a manner so that result of the same is available with the candidate on or before 1st July, 2017. It is once again reiterated that the candidates will have to take the NATA Examination at their own initiative for which neither University will give any separate intimation nor shall allow any candidate to take admission in its B.Arch. programme to candidates who do not hold the valid NATA Score.
- In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test ( NATA ) the candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks
- All candidates are required to keep three copies of the NATA score as one copy shall be required to be submitted at the time of document verification to the University, one copy shall be required to be submitted to the institution where admitted and one copy as a record copy by the candidate
In the inter-se-merit of candidates securing equal ranks, following criteria will be adopted to determine the merit :
- The Candidate getting higher score in NATA;
- In case of candidates securing equal scores in NATA, then the candidate getting higher marks in Mathematics of the qualifying examination;
- In case of tie in (i) and (ii) above, the candidate getting higher marks in qualifying examination;
- In case of tie in (i), (ii) and (iii) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher
Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling /admission.
All candidates are further advised to check the basic eligibility for NATA 2016 on the official website of the Council of Architecture ( http://www.coa.gov.in ).
The candidates are advised to retain a copy of their most recent NATA score card for future reference.
GGSIPU B.Arch 2017 Important Dates
B.Arch Program where NO CET will be held. ( CET Code 100 )
- Date for submission of GGSIPU Application Form Online : 1st June, 2017 ( Thursday ) to 3rd July, 2017 ( Monday )
- Applicants will have to fill their result of qualifying examination and NATA Score.
- Display of Tentative Merit List on University’s Website www.ipu.ac.in by Controller of Examinations ( Operations ) : July, 2017
- Display of Schedule for verification of documents : July, 2017
- Display of Final Merit List : July, 2017
GGSIPU CET 2018 Navigation : GGSIPU CET Syllabus 2017, GGSIPU CET Results 2017, GGSIPU CET Counselling 2017, GGSIPU CET Availability of Application Form 2017, GGSIPU CET Application Form 2017, GGSIPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2017, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - GGSIPU CET 2017, GGSIPU CET Question Bank Preparation CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2017 Entrance Exam, GGSIPU CET 2017 Exam Date, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test 2017, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – GGSIPU CET 2017, GGSIPU CET 2017 Admission Notification, GGSIPU CET 2017 BTech Exam Date, GGSIPU CET 2017 Prospectus, GGSIPU CET 2017 Engineering Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2017 Eligibility Marks, GGSIPU CET 2017 BArch Entrance Exam, GGSIPU CET 2017 Seats, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test Dates 2017, GGSIPU CET 2017 BTech Datesheet, GGSIPU CET Exam Details 2017, GGSIPU CET 2017 Seat Reservations, GGSIPU CET 2017 BTech Exam Dates, GGSIPU CET 2017 Eligibility for BArch, GGSIPU CET 2017 Examination, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi CET Exam 2017, GGSIPU CET 2017 Engineering Exam, GGSIPU CET 2017 Information Brochure, GGSIPU CET 2017 Exam Duration,
GGSIPU CET 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam GGSIPU CET 2016 Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ( GGSIU ) invites admission Application for B. Tech and M. Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018. GGSIPU CET 2017 Programs Offered : GGSIPU B.Arch Admission GGSIPU CET … Continue reading
Posted In engineering entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for guru gobind singh indraprastha university – ggsipu cet 2017 by nirmala