Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – GGSIPU CET 2016
|GGSIPU CET 2016 Question Bank CD -|
GGSIPU CET 2016 Engineering Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector 16 – C, Dwarka,
Delhi – 110 075, India,
Telephone No. : +91-11-25302170,
Fax No. : 25302111,
Website : www.ipu.ac.in.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to the B.Tech & M.Tech Engineering programs.
GGSIPU Admissions for B.Tech programs strictly made on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualified candidates in “Common Entrance Test – CET 2016″.
The GGSIPU 2016 Admissions to these programs will be made strictly on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualified candidates in the Common Entrance Tests ( CET ) 2016 being conducted by the University.
GGSIPU CET 2016 Exam Dates
|B.Tech Programs :
M.Tech Programs :
|S.No.||Name of Programs||Abbreviation||Program / CET Code|
|Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech. ) Programs|
|1.||Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programs for Diploma holders||LE-B.Tech. ( Dip. )||128|
|2.||Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programs for B.Sc. Graduates||LE-B.Tech. ( B.Sc. )||129|
|3.||B.Tech. - Bio-Technology||B.Tech BT||130|
|4.||B.Tech. CET for the following program of studies:||B.TECH||131|
|5.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Chemical Engineering||CE|
|6.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Bio-Chemical Engineering||BCE|
|7.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Information Technology||IT|
|8.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Computer Science & Engineering||CSE|
|9.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Electronics & Communication Engg.||ECE|
|10.||B.Tech. ( Information Technology )||IT|
|11.||B.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering )||CSE|
|12.||B.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering )||ECE|
|13.||B.Tech. ( Mechanical & Automation Engineering )||MAE|
|14.||B.Tech. ( Power Engineering )||PE|
|15.||B.Tech. ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering )||EEE|
|16.||B.Tech. ( Instrumentation & Control Engineering )||I & CE|
|17.||B.Tech. ( Tool Engineering )||TE|
|18.||B.Tech. ( Civil Engineering )||CVE|
|19.||B.Tech. ( Environment Engineering )||ENE|
|20.||B.Tech. ( Electrical Engineering )||EE|
|21.||B.Tech. ( Mechanical Engineering )||ME|
|22.||B.Tech. ( Mechatronics )||MET|
|S.No.||Name of Programs||Abbreviation||Program / CET Code|
|M.Tech CET for the following programs of studies ( Computer Science Group )||MTech ( CS )||139|
|1.||M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering ) ( Regular )||CSE|
|3.||M.Tech. ( Information Technology ) ( Regular )||IT|
|4.||M.Tech. ( Information Security ) ( Regular )||IS|
|5.||M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering ) ( Weekend )||CSE (W)|
|6.||M.Tech. ( Information Technology ) ( Weekend )||IT (W)|
|M.Tech. CET for the following program of studies ( Electronics|
|MTECH ( EC )||140|
|7.||M.Tech. ( Digital Communication ) ( Regular )||DC|
|8.||M.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering ) ( Regular )||ECE|
|9.||M.Tech. ( VLSI Design ) ( Regular )||VLSI|
|10.||M.Tech. ( Signal Processing ) ( Regular )||SP|
|11.||M.Tech. ( RF & Microwave Engineering ) ( Regular )||RF & M|
|12.||M.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering ) ( Weekend )||ECE ( W )|
|13.||M.Tech. ( Tool Engineering ) ( Regular )||TE||147|
|14.||M.Tech. ( Biotechnology ) ( Regular )||BT||148|
|15.||M.Tech. ( Nano Science and Technology ) ( Regular )||NST||149|
|16.||M.Tech. ( Engineering Physics ) ( Regular )||EP||150|
|17.||M.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering ) ( Regular )||CE||152|
|18.||M.Tech. ( Robotics and Automation ) (Regular)||RA||156|
|Bachelor of Architecture ( B. Arch. ) Program|
|1.||Bachelor of Architecture||B.Arch.||100|
|Important : GGSIPU Admission for BArch Program where NO CET will be held. ( CET code – 100 )|
GGSIPU CET 2016 BArch Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha applications are invited for B.Arch program for which Common Entrance Test will not be conducted by the University.
GGSIPU BArch 2016 Admissions will be made on the basis of NATA Score and the percentage of Aggregate marks ( i.e ) percentage will be calculated considering all the subjects ) obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e., Senior Secondary level or equivalent.
GGSIPU CET 2016 BArch Eligibility
GGSIPU CET 2016 Eligibility Conditions
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 scheme of Senior School certificate Examination of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as a subject of examination at the 10 + 2 level( OR )
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central / State Governments with 50% aggregate marks. ( OR )
- International Baccalaureate Diplomas, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
- All candidates possessing any of the above qualifications must also have passed the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.
- For eligibility for NATA you are advised to refer the official website of Council of Architecture i.e. www.coa.gov.in.
GGSIPU CET 2016 Admission Criteria
Admissions will be made on the basis of NATA Score and the percentage of Aggregate marks i.e. ( percentage will be calculated considering all the subjects ) obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior secondary level or equivalent.
Merit list shall be prepared based on :
- Architecture Aptitude ( NATA Score ) : 50%
- Qualifying Examination ( i.e., 10+2 OR 10+3 years diploma recognized by the Central / State Governments ) : 50%
Appearing in NATA Examination conducted by Council of Architecture
- All candidates are advised to take NATA Examination of the Council of Architecture at their own initiative, in such a manner so that result of the same is available with the candidate on or before 1st July, 2016. It is once again reiterated that the candidates will have to take the NATA Examination at their own initiative for which neither University will give any separate intimation nor shall allow any candidate to take admission in its B.Arch. programme to candidates who do not hold the valid NATA Score.
- In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test ( NATA ) the candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks
- All candidates are required to keep three copies of the NATA score as one copy shall be required to be submitted at the time of document verification to the University, one copy shall be required to be submitted to the institution where admitted and one copy as a record copy by the candidate
In the inter-se-merit of candidates securing equal ranks, following criteria will be adopted to determine the merit :
- The Candidate getting higher score in NATA;
- In case of candidates securing equal scores in NATA, then the candidate getting higher marks in Mathematics of the qualifying examination;
- In case of tie in (i) and (ii) above, the candidate getting higher marks in qualifying examination;
- In case of tie in (i), (ii) and (iii) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher
Applicants should retain a printout of the CET application form as proof of identity of the candidate at the time of counselling /admission.
All candidates are further advised to check the basic eligibility for NATA 2016 on the official website of the Council of Architecture ( http://www.coa.gov.in ).
The candidates are advised to retain a copy of their most recent NATA score card for future reference.
GGSIPU BArch 2016 Important Dates :
B.Arch Program where NO CET will be held. ( CET Code 100 )
- Date for submission of GGSIPU Application Form Online : 1st June, 2016 ( Wednesday ) to 4th July, 2016 ( Monday ).
- Applicants will have to fill their result of qualifying examination and NATA Score.
- Display of Tentative Merit List on University’s Website www.ipu.ac.in by Controller of Examinations ( Operations ) : 7th July, 2016 ( Thursday ).
- Display of Schedule for verification of documents : 7th July, 2016 ( Thursday ).
- Display of Final Merit List : 15th July, 2016 ( Friday ).
GGSIPU CET 2016 Navigation : GGSIPU CET 2016 Syllabus, GGSIPU CET 2016 Results, GGSIPU CET 2016 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form Availability, GGSIPU CET 2016 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2016 Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2016 Entrance Exam, GGSIPU CET Question Bank Preparation CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2016 Entrance Exam, GGSIPU CET 2016 Exam Date, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test 2016, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – GGSIPU CET 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 Admission Notification, GGSIPU CET 2016 BTech Exam Date, GGSIPU CET 2016 Prospectus, GGSIPU CET 2016 Engineering Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2016 Eligibility Marks, GGSIPU CET 2016 BArch Entrance Exam, GGSIPU CET 2016 Seats, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test Dates 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 BTech Datesheet, GGSIPU CET Exam Details 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 Seat Reservations, GGSIPU CET 2016 BTech Exam Dates, GGSIPU CET 2016 Eligibility for BArch, GGSIPU CET 2016 Examination, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi CET Exam 2016, GGSIPU CET 2016 Engineering Exam, GGSIPU CET 2016 Information Brochure, GGSIPU CET 2016 Exam Duration,
GGSIPU CET 2016 Entrance Exam – GGSIPU CET 2016 Exam Schedule – GGSIPU CET Exam Date 2016 – GGSIPU BArch Programs 2016 – GGSIPU Common Entrance Test 2016 – GGSIPU CET Notification 2016
Posted In engineering entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for guru gobind singh indraprastha university – ggsipu cet 2016 by shanmugapriya