Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – GGSIPU CET 2015
|GGSIPU CET 2015 Entrance Exam Date has been announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.|
|GGSIPU CET 2015 Question Bank CD -|
GGSIPU CET 2015 Engineering Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
Sector 16 – C, Dwarka,
Delhi – 110 075, India.
Telephone No. : +91-11-25302170,
Fax No. : 25302111,
Website : www.ipu.ac.in.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to the B.Tech Engineering programs.
GGSIPU Admissions for B.Tech programs strictly made on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualified candidates in “Common Entrance Test – CET 2015″.
The GGSIPU 2015 Admissions to these programs will be made strictly on the basis of inter-se-merit of the qualified candidates in the Common Entrance Tests – CET 2015 being conducted by the University.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Exam Dates
|GGSIPU CET 2015 B.Tech Exam Date : 17th May, 2015, Sunday ( 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM )GGSIPU CET 2015 LE to B.Tech ( Diploma ) Exam Date : 16th May, 2015, Saturday ( 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM )GGSIPU CET 2015 LE to B.Tech ( B.Sc Grads ) Exam Date : 16th May, 2015, Saturday ( 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM )GGSIPU CET 2015 B.Tech ( Bio Tech ) Exam Date : 16th May, 2015, Saturday ( 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM )|
|S.No.||Name of Programs||Abbreviation||Program / CET Code|
|Bachelor of Technology ( B.Tech. ) Programs|
|1.||Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programs for Diploma holders||LE-B.Tech. ( Dip. )||128|
|2.||Lateral Entry to B.Tech. Programs for B.Sc. Graduates||LE-B.Tech. ( B.Sc. )||129|
|3.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Bio-Technology||BT||130|
|4.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Chemical Engineering||CE||131|
|5.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Bio-Chemical Engineering||BCE|
|6.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Information Technology||IT|
|7.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Computer Science & Engineering||CSE|
|8.||B.Tech. / M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) - Electronics & Communication Engg.||ECE|
|9.||B.Tech. ( Information Technology )||IT|
|10.||B.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering )||CSE|
|11.||B.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering )||ECE|
|12.||B.Tech. ( Mechanical & Automation Engineering )||MAE|
|13.||B.Tech. ( Power Engineering )||PE|
|14.||B.Tech. ( Electrical & Electronics Engineering )||EEE|
|15.||B.Tech. ( Instrumentation & Control Engineering )||I & CE|
|16.||B.Tech. ( Tool Engineering )||TE|
|17.||B.Tech. ( Civil Engineering )||CVE|
|18.||B.Tech. ( Environment Engineering )||ENE|
|19.||B.Tech. ( Electrical Engineering )||EE|
|20.||B.Tech. ( Mechanical Engineering )||ME|
|21.||B.Tech. ( Mechatronics )||MET|
|S.No.||Name of Programs||Abbreviation||Program / CET Code|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Program ( Regular & Weekend )|
|1.||M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering )||CSE||139|
|3.||M.Tech. ( Information Technology )||IT|
|4.||M.Tech. ( Information Security )||IS|
|5.||M.Tech. ( Computer Science & Engineering ) ( Weekend )||CSE (W)|
|6.||M.Tech. ( Information Technology ) ( Weekend )||IT (W)|
|7.||M.Tech. ( Digital Communication )||DC||140|
|8.||M.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering )||ECE|
|9.||M.Tech. ( VLSI Design )||VLSI|
|10.||M.Tech. ( Signal Processing )||SP|
|11.||M.Tech. ( RF & Microwave Engineering )||RF & M|
|12.||M.Tech. ( Electronics & Communication Engineering ) ( Weekend )||ECE ( W )|
|13.||M.Tech. ( Tool Engineering ) ( Regular )||TE||147|
|14.||M.Tech. ( Food Processing Technology )||FPT||148|
|15.||M.Tech. ( Nano Science and Technology )||NST||149|
|16.||M.Tech. ( Engineering Physics )||EP||150|
|17.||M.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering )||CE||152|
|Bachelor of Architecture ( B. Arch. ) Program|
|1.||Bachelor of Architecture||B.Arch.||100|
GGSIPU CET 2015 Exam Scheme
- GGSIPU test paper will contain 150 objective-type questions in all. Each question will be provided with four alternative answers marked as (1), (2), (3) and (4). Out of these, only one correct or most appropriate answer should be selected and marked on the OMR answer sheet;
- Each question shall carry four marks;
- There will be negative marking for incorrect answers. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer;
- The Written Test will be of two and a half hours duration and will carry 600 marks;
- The medium of the tests will be English only;
- Candidates should bring a black ball point pen to the Examination Hall for writing / marking responses ( darkening the ovals ) on OMR answer sheet. Use of pencil is not allowed;
- No requests for re-checking, re-evaluation, re-assessment or scrutiny of OMR answer sheet will be entertained;
- For those who are unable to appear in the test on the scheduled date for any reason, retest will not be held by the University under any circumstances. No refund of fee is permissible;
|Important : GGSIPU Admission for BArch Program where NO CET will be held. ( CET code – 100 )|
GGSIPU CET 2015 BArch Entrance Exam
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha applications are invited for B.Arch program for which Common Entrance Test will not be conducted by the University.
GGSIPU BArch 2015 Admissions will be made on the basis of NATA Score and the percentage of Aggregate marks ( i.e ) percentage will be calculated considering all the subjects ) obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e., Senior Secondary level or equivalent.
GGSIPU CET 2015 BArch Eligibility
GGSIPU CET 2015 Eligibility Conditions
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and must have minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics as subject ( OR )
- 10+3 years diploma in Architecture recognized by the Central, State Governments
All candidates possssing any of the above qualifications must also have passed the National Aptitude Test of Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by Council of Architecture.
GGSIPU CET 2015 Admission Criteria
Admissions will be made on the basis of NATA Score and the percentage of Aggregate marks i.e. ( percentage will be calculated considering all the subjects ) obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior secondary level or equivalent.
Appearing in NATA Examination conducted by Council of Architecture
Basic Eligibility for NATA
- The aspirant should have passed Higher Secondary Examination ( HSE ) or its equivalent examination from a recognized University or Board or Institute to apply for this exam.
- The aspirants currently appearing for the 10+2 exam are also eligible to attend the exam subject to some terms and conditions specified by the authority.
- The aspirants should have studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination.
- The aspirant must have at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination and also in Mathematics separately.
- The aspirant should be physically and mentally fit at the time of exam.
All candidates are advised to take NATA 2015 Examination of the Council of Architecture at their own initiative, in such a manner so that result of the same is available with the candidate on or before 20th July, 2015. It is once again reiterated that the candidates will have to take the NATA Examination at their own initiative for which neither University will give any separate intimation nor shall allow any candidate to take admission in its B.Arch program to candidates who do not hold the valid NATA Score.
Candidates may note that NATA 2015 Score and marks submitted at the time of submission of GGSIPU 2015 BArch Application Form shall be considered final and no change will be accepted in the NATA score / marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
GGSIPU Merit List : Merit list shall be prepared based on :
- Architectural Aptitude ( NATA score ) : 50%.
- Qualifying Examination : 50% ( i.e., 10+2 or 10+3 years diploma recognized by the Central / State Governments ).
- In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test ( NATA ) the candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks.
- In the inter-se-merit of candidates securing equal ranks, following criteria will be adopted to determine the merit :
- The Candidate getting higher score in NATA;
- In case of candidates securing equal scores in NATA, then the candidate getting higher marks in Maths of the qualifying examination;
- In case of tie in (i) and (ii) above, the candidate getting higher marks in qualifying examination;
- In case of tie in (i), (ii) and (iii) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
- GGSIPU 2015 BArch CET admit card will be issued by the University to be used as proof of identity of the candidates at the time of counselling / admission.
GGSIPU BArch 2015 Important Dates :
B.Arch Program where NO CET will be held. ( CET Code 100 )
- Date for submission of GGSIPU Application Form Online : 1st June, 2015 ( Monday ) to 2nd July 2015 ( Thursday ).
- Applicants will have to fill their result of qualifying examination and NATA Score.
- Display of Tentative Merit List on University’s Website www.ipu.ac.in by Controller of Examinations ( Operations ) : 14th July, 2015 ( Thursday ).
- Last Date of submitting Representation : 20th July, 2015 ( Monday ).
- Display of Final Merit List ( after considering representation ) : 22nd July, 2015 ( Wednesday ).
GGSIPU CET 2015 Navigation : GGSIPU CET 2015 Syllabus, GGSIPU CET 2015 Results, GGSIPU CET 2015 Counselling, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form Availability, GGSIPU CET 2015 Application Form, GGSIPU CET 2015 Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2015 Entrance Exam, GGSIPU CET Question Bank Preparation CD
GGSIPU CET Related : GGSIPU CET 2015 Entrance Exam, GGSIPU CET 2015 Exam Date, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test 2015, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – GGSIPU CET 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 Admission Notification, GGSIPU CET 2015 BTech Exam Date, GGSIPU CET 2015 Prospectus, GGSIPU CET 2015 Engineering Eligibility, GGSIPU CET 2015 Eligibility Marks, GGSIPU CET 2015 BArch Entrance Exam, GGSIPU CET 2015 Seats, GGSIPU Common Entrance Test Dates 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 BTech Datesheet, GGSIPU CET Exam Details 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 Seat Reservations, GGSIPU CET 2015 BTech Exam Dates, GGSIPU CET 2015 Eligibility for BArch, GGSIPU CET 2015 Examination, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi CET Exam 2015, GGSIPU CET 2015 Engineering Exam, GGSIPU CET 2015 Information Brochure, GGSIPU CET 2015 Exam Duration,
GGSIPU CET 2015 Entrance Exam – GGSIPU CET 2015 Exam Schedule – GGSIPU CET Exam Date 2015 – GGSIPU BArch Programs 2015 – GGSIPU Common Entrance Test 2015 – GGSIPU CET Notification 2015
Posted In engineering entrance exam : ggsipu cet : Leave a response for guru gobind singh indraprastha university – ggsipu cet 2015 by swathi