Gitam Admission Test – GAT 2021
Gitam University Entrance Exam 2021
Gitam University invites application for admission to UG & PG programs through Gitam Admission Test – GAT for the academic year 0f 2021.
Gitam University Offered Courses 2021
- Dual Degree ( B.Tech. + M.Tech. )
- Bachelor of Architecture ( B.Arch. )
GAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The GAT ( UGTP ) – 2021 ( Online Admission Test ) is conducted for admission to Undergraduate programs offered at Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam campuses.
- Pass in Intermediate or 12th examination from a recognized Central / State Board or its equivalent either in 2021 or 2020 and also Rank obtained in GAT ( UGTP ) – 2021, subject to the following criteria
- A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
B.Tech. in Biotechnology
- A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Mathematics / Biology, Physics & Chemistry and First Class or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying Examination with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry subjects and also shall qualify in NATA / JEE ( Main ).
First class or equivalent gradein the Qualifying Examination from recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and Rank obtained in GAT ( PGT ) 2021 as specified below
|Departments||M.Tech. Programs||Qualifying Examination|
|Computer Science Engg.,||Computer Science & Technology||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent|
|Cyber Security||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent|
|Software Engineering||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EI / CSIT or its equivalent|
|Information Tech.,||Information Technology||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in any branch of Engineering or its equivalent|
|Data Sciences||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE or equivalent in any branch of specialization|
|Electronics & Communication Engg.,||RF & Microwave Engineering||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in ECE or its equivalent|
|VLSI Design||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent|
|Digital Systems & Signal Processing||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / CSE / IT or its equivalent|
|Eelctroncis & Instrumentation Engg.,||Embedded Systems||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation / CSE / IT or its equivalent|
|Electronic Instrumentation||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in ECE / EEE / EIE / Instrumentation or its equivalent|
|Civil Engg.,||Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Civil Engineering or its equivalent|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.,||Power Systems and Automation||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in EEE or its equivalent|
|Mechanical Engg.,||Machine Design||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Marine / Aerospace or its equivalent|
|CAD / CAM||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Marine / Aerospace or its equivalent.|
|Computer aided Design, Manufacture & Engineering||B.E. / B.Tech. / AMIE in Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Marine / Aerospace or its equivalent.|
|Industrial Engg.,||Industrial Engineering & Management||Any Engineering Degree or its equivalent|
|Biotechnology||Biotechnology||B.Tech. in Biotechnology or equivalent or B.Tech. Chemical Engineering or M.Sc.in Chemistry / Microbiology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology with proficiency in basic Biology with proficiency in basic Mathematics.|
|Food Processing Technology||B.Tech. Bio-Technology / Food Technology / Chemical Engineering and M.Sc. in Chemistry / Food Science with Proficiency in Basic Biology and Biotechnology or MSC in any area of Biological Science with Proficiency in Basic Mathematics.|
To know more about GAT 2021 Entrance Exam Click Here
Gitam University Application Form 2021
Candidates can apply Gitam University GAT in any one of the following methods
- GAT 2021 Apply online at Gitam University Website www.gitam.edu.
- Gitam University Applications can also be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for [rupee] 150/- drawn in favour of “GITAM University” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Request for applications by post will be accepted upto Last week of March 2021
- Gitam University 2021 Applications Form are available throughout India in
Union Bank of India
Karur Vysya Bank
The filled in Gitam University Application along with Demand Draft for [rupee] 1,000/- ( [rupee] 600/- for female candidates ), drawn in favor of “GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach on or before 26th March, 2021 to the following address
GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Gitam University Hall Ticket 2021
- The hall ticket contains the Hall Ticket Number, Program Applied for, Address of the Test Centre, Date & Time of the Test i.e., selected by the candidate. If any discrepancies found, the candidate should bring it to the notice of the University authorities.
- The candidate is required to bring his / her Hall Ticket to the Test Centre. The Hall Ticket will not be dispatched to candidates through Post or Fax.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid hall ticket.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The hall ticket is an important document. It must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling for seeking admission.
- Candidates shall report to the selected test centre with two copies of the hall tickets and any one of the following for personel identification : Passport / Driving License / EC Voter ID card / IT PAN card / Aadhar Card or School / College photo-bearing ID card.
To know more about GAT 2021 Application Form Click Here
GAT 2021 Exam Pattern
GAT 2021 B.Tech Exam Pattern
The duration of the test is 2 hours. The test consists of three sections
|Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|A||Mathematics / Biology||40||120|
All questions are of objective type ( multiple choice questions ), each question has four options out of which one is correct answer. Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks. 1 mark will be deducted from the score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
GAT 2021 M.Tech Exam Pattern
The duration of the test is 2 hours. The test consists of three sections
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|A||Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Data Analysis||40||120|
|B||Reasoning & Intelligence||30||90|
- All questions are objective type ( multiple choice questions ). Each question has four options out of which one is correct. Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and 1 mark will be deducted from the score for each wrong answer. The unanswered questions will receive nil marks.
- GATE qualified candidates are exempted from appearing for GAT 2020, however they need to apply to GITAM University for admission before the last date and the candidate has to attend counselling as per the schedule.
GAT 2021 Exam Centres
|3||Bellary||15||Hyderabad ( GITAM Campus )||27||Kurnool||39||Raipur|
|4||Bengaluru ( GITAM Campus )||16||Hyderabad ( Saifabad )||28||Lucknow||40||Rajahmundry|
|5||Bengaluru ( City )||17||Hyderabad ( Nagole )||29||Mangalore||41||Ranchi|
GAT Syllabus 2021
GAT 2021 Syllabuses are given in the below
Syllabus for GAT ( PGT ) 2021
|A||Quantitative ( Mathematical ) ability involving Arithmetic, Elementary Algebra, Geometry, Inequalities, Graphs ( data interpretation ), Sets, Relations and Functions etc.|
|B||Analytical / Logical Reasoning|
|C||Verbal Proficiency in English involving sentence completion, analogy, reading comprehension, antonyms, etc.|
- To know more about GAT Mathematics Syllabus Click Here
- To know more about GAT Chemistry Syllabus Click Here
- To know more about GAT Physics Syllabus Click Here
GAT 2021 Question Papers
To know more about GAT Question Papers Click Here
Gitam University 2021 Results
GAT 2021 Exam Date
Gitam Admission Test will be held on 11th to 26th April 2021
GAT 2021 Result Date
GITAM GAT Admission Test Results has been declared on 30th April 2021
Gitam University GAT 2021 Counseling
The Eligible rank holders qualified in GAT – 2021 are required to attend Online Counseling with Call Letter by downloading from university website at any of the following six centres for admission to B.Tech. / 6 Year Dual Degree ( B.Tech. + M.Tech. ) / B.Arch. / M.Tech. programs for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
|Counseling Centres||Counseling Centres|
|1. Bengalore Campus of GITAM||2. Hyderabad Campus of GITAM|
|3. Visakhapatnam Campus of GITAM||4. Hyderabad City|
|5. Vijayawada||6. Tirupathi|
Note : Physically Handicapped candidates are required to attend for the counseling at VISAKHAPATNAM Centre only.
GAT 2021 Counselling Schedule
|1||Counseling for GAT ( UGTP ) – 2021 Rank holders for Admission to B.Tech. / 6 Year Dual Degree / B.Arch. programs.||Middle of the May 2021 ( Tentative )|
|2||Counseling for GAT ( PGT ) & ( PGP ) – 2021 Rank holders for Admission to M.Tech. programs.|
GAT 2021 Counselling Fee
All the candidates who attend counselling have to pay an amount of [rupee] 1,000 /- as Counselling Fee ( Non Refundable ) at the reception counter of the counselling centre irrespective of their selection for admission. The candidates can attend subsequent counselling for entry into the counselling centre for the same fee on production of fee receipt.
To know more about GAT 2021 Results Click Here
Gitam University Important Dates 2021
|1||Last date for receipt of GAT filled-in Applications||26th March 2021|
|2||Online Slot Booking||5th to 8th April 2021|
|3||Download of E-Hall-Tickets||5th April 2021 onwards|
|4||Online Tests at different Centres||11th to 26th April 2021|
|5||Announcement of Test Results||30th April 2021|
Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Telephone No : ( +91 – 891 ) 2790 101, 2790 202,
Fax No : ( +91 – 891 ) 2795 311,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.gitam.edu.