|Home||Entrance Exam||Mathematics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Results|
Gitam University Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply Gitam University GAT in any one of the following methods :
- GAT 2017 Apply online at Gitam University Website www.gitam.edu.
- Gitam University Applications can also be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for 150/- drawn in favour of “GITAM University” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Request for applications by post will be accepted upto 25th March, 2017.
- Gitam University 2017 Applications Form are available throughout India in
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- The filled in Gitam University Application along with Demand Draft for 1,000/- ( 600/- for female candidates ), drawn in favor of “GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach on or before 31st March, 2017 to the following address :
- Director Admissions,
GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Gitam University Important Dates 2017
|1||Last date for receipt of GAT filled-in Applications||31st March, 2017|
|2||Online Slot Booking||09th to 13th April, 2017|
|3||Download of E-Hall-Tickets||09th April, 2017 onwards|
|4||Online Tests at different Centres||16th to 30th April, 2017|
|5||Announcement of Test Results||05th May, 2017|
Gitam University Hall Ticket 2017
- The hall ticket contains the Hall Ticket Number, Program Applied for, Address of the Test Centre, Date & Time of the Test i.e., selected by the candidate. If any discrepancies found, the candidate should bring it to the notice of the University authorities.
- The candidate is required to bring his / her Hall Ticket to the Test Centre. The Hall Ticket will not be dispatched to candidates through Post or Fax.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid hall ticket.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The hall ticket is an important document. It must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling for seeking admission.
- Candidates shall report to the selected test centre with two copies of the hall tickets and any one of the following for personel identification : Passport / Driving License / EC Voter ID card / IT PAN card / Aadhar Card or School / College photo-bearing ID card.