Gitam Entrance Exam Application Form, Gitam Entrance Exam Application, Gitam Entrance Exam Admit Card, Gitam Admission Test Admit Card, Gitam Entrance Exam Hall Ticket, Gitam Entrance Exam Important Dates, GAT Application Form 2018, Gitam University Application Form 2018, Online Application Form for Gitam University, Application Form of Gitam University, Gitam University GAT Admission Form 2018, Gitam University Online Registration 2018, Important Dates for Gitam University 2018, Submission of Gitam University Application Form 2018, Gitam University Application form Process 2018, Gitam GAT Admit Card Date 2018
|Home||Entrance Exam||Mathematics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Results|
Gitam University Application Form 2018
Candidates can apply Gitam University GAT in any one of the following methods :
- GAT 2018 Apply online at Gitam University Website www.gitam.edu.
- Gitam University Applications can also be obtained by post from Director-Admissions by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address accompanied by DD for 150/- drawn in favour of “GITAM University” payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank. Request for applications by post will be accepted upto 24th March, 2018.
- Gitam University 2018 Applications Form are available throughout India in
- Union Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- The filled in Gitam University Application along with Demand Draft for 1,000/- ( 600/- for female candidates ), drawn in favor of “GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank, should reach on or before 26th March, 2017 to the following address :
- Director Admissions,
GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
Gitam University Important Dates 2018
|1||Last date for receipt of GAT filled-in Applications||26th March 2018|
|2||Online Slot Booking||5th to 8th April 2018|
|3||Download of E-Hall-Tickets||5th April 2018 onwards|
|4||Online Tests at different Centres||11th to 26th April 2018|
|5||Announcement of Test Results||30th April 2018|
Gitam University Hall Ticket 2018
- The hall ticket contains the Hall Ticket Number, Program Applied for, Address of the Test Centre, Date & Time of the Test i.e., selected by the candidate. If any discrepancies found, the candidate should bring it to the notice of the University authorities.
- The candidate is required to bring his / her Hall Ticket to the Test Centre. The Hall Ticket will not be dispatched to candidates through Post or Fax.
- No candidate will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid hall ticket.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The hall ticket is an important document. It must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling for seeking admission.
- Candidates shall report to the selected test centre with two copies of the hall tickets and any one of the following for personel identification : Passport / Driving License / EC Voter ID card / IT PAN card / Aadhar Card or School / College photo-bearing ID card.