Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya invites application for admission to B Tech & B Tech II Year ( Lateral Entry ) for Diploma Holders & B Sc Candidates. ( For Male Candidates Only ) for the academic year of 2016 – 2017.
GKV Entrance Exam 2016 Specialization
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||Four Years ( Eight Semesters )||92|
|2||Electronics & Communication Engineering||Four Years ( Eight Semesters )||92|
|3||Electrical Engineering||Four Years ( Eight Semesters )||92|
|4||Mechanical Engineering||Four Years ( Eight Semesters )||92|
GKV Entrance Exam 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility for B Tech I Year :
- The minimum eligibility for admission to B.Tech. first year is Intermediate ( 10+ 2 ) or equivalent examination passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from any recognized Board or University of India or foreign country.
- Score of JEE Mains – 2016 conducted by C.B.S.E., New Delhi.
Eligibility for B Tech II Year :
- A candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch with a minimum of 60% marks ( 55% for SC / ST ) in aggregate. OR
- A candidate must have passed the Degree in Science ( B.Sc. ) with Mathematics as a subject and with a minimum of 60% marks ( 55% for SC / STand GKV graduates ) in aggregate.
Admission shall be made on the basis of merit of entrance examination to be conducted by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar.
Note : For Direct Admission to B.Tech II year candidates have to produce following certificates.
- High School Certificate & Marksheet
- Intermediate ( 10+2 ) Certificate & Marksheet
- B.Sc. / Diploma Certificate & Marksheet
- Migration & TC from the institution last attended
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable
- If there is gap between the passing year of last examination and the admission, the candidate shall have to submit an Affidavit by notary on 10/- stamp paper prescribed format.
- Candidate has to bring 8 photo & 4 photocopies of High School Certificate & Marksheet, Intermediate ( 10+2 ) Certificate & Marksheet, Intermediate ( 10+2 ) Certificate & Marksheet, B.Sc / Diploma Certificate & Marksheet.
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
GKV Entrance Exam 2016 Admission Procedure
GKV B Tech I Year 2016 Admission Procedure
- Admission shall be made strictly in accordance with rules and regulations made by C.S.A.B. / JOSAA through JEE Mains – 2016.
- Candidates alloted seat through Central Counseling held at different centres throughout country have to complete all formalities of admission ( Fee and document deposition ) during prescribed dates given by CSAB, failing which their candidature will automatically be cancelled.
- Candidates admitted through Central Counseling conducted by C.S.A.B./ JOSAA can also avail the chance of upgradation in case of availability of seats by filling the same form.
- Remaining seats vacant after C.S.A.B. counseling will be filled through candidates by applying through our application form on the basis of All India Rank ( AIR ) of JEE – 2016 after upgrading the already admitted students
GKV Entrance Exam 2016 Exam Centre
GKV Exam Centre for B Tech II Year
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology ( Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidhyalaya, Haridwar ) 10 Km Haridwar – Delhi Marg, Near Shani Dev Mandir, Shraddhanandpuram, Bahadrabad, Haridwar ( Uttarakhand ).
GKV Application Form 2016
- GKV Application form & Information Brochure for admission can be obtained from the office of the Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyala, Haridwar, or from the office of the Dean, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar, by paying 300/- ( 600/- for Direct Admission to B.Tech. IIyear lateral entry. ) by cash or Demand Draft in favour of “Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar,” payable at Haridwar.
- GKV Application form can also be downloaded from university website www.gkv.ac.in and send along with Demand Draft of 300/- ( 600/- for Direct Admission to B.Tech. II year lateral entry ) in favour of “Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar,” payable at Haridwar.
- The Completely filled in GKV application form must be submitted on or before 18th June, 2016 to the following address :
Faculty of Engineering & Technology,
- Candidates allotted through C.S.A.B. are also required to fill the application / verification form ( attached in the Information Brochure ).
- GKV Cost of Brochure is non – refundable and non – adjustable.
- Vishwavidyalaya shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
GKV Entrance Exam 2016 Syllabus
The Entrance examination paper will consist of 100 objective type questions. The paper shall have three sections. Section A is compulsory for all the candidates. Section B is to be attempted by Diploma Holders in Engineering while Section C is to be attempted by Science Graduates ( B.Sc. )
- Section A – ( 30 Marks )
- General Aptitude. Compulsory for all the candidates
- Section B - ( 70 Marks )
- For Diploma Holders in Engineering
To know more about Syllabus Click Here
GKV 2016 Results
GKV Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of August, 2016.
To know more about Results Click Here
Counselling for BTech Lateral Admission
Candidates shall have to deposit a demand draft of 5000/- as counseling fee in favour of the Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya payable at Haridwar at the time of counseling.
Candidates shall have to deposit full fee immediately after the admission is granted. Counseling fee shall be adjusted in the admission fee therein. If a candidate fails to deposit fee within the prescribed time, his admission shall be treated as cancelled and the counseling fee shall not be refunded.
The candidates who are not granted admission, their counseling fee shall be refunded. In case seats remain vacant after first counseling, second counseling may be conducted only after the decision of the administration.
GKV 2016 Important Date
|1||Last Date for submitting the filled in GKV Application Form||18th June, 2016|
|2||Date of GKV Entrance Examination||1st July, 2016|
|3||Display of Merit on Notice Board of FET & Registrar Office & Websites||11th July, 2016|
|4||GKV 2016 Counselling & Admission||15th July, 2016|
Faculty of Engineering & Technology,
Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya,
Haridwar – 249 404 ( Uttarakhand ),
Telephone No : 01334 – 310693,
Fax No : 01344 – 245265, 09411 755 444,
Website : www.gkv.ac.in.
engineering entrance exam - gkv -