Suresh Gyan Vihar University is established by Government of Rajasthan, vide Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur, Act 2008 ( Act no. 16 of 2008 ). The University is recognized U / S 2( f ) of the UGC Act, 1956 and has been empowered to award degrees U / S 22 of UGC Act. The University offers a wide range of programs at UG, PG & Doctoral level. SGVU was declared among top 3 Universities of the country by Financial Express ( Universities established after year 2000 ). A study in year 2011 conducted by DNA, an English daily, ranked SGVU number one amongst the private Universities across the country. Gyan Vihar has been awarded Best e – campus of the country by DLWEA in 2012 and Rated A++ by Pioneer a leading English daily in the year 2013.
GVSAT is an online scholarship test of Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Jaipur for Engineering and Non Engineering in undergraduate and MBA program aspirants . The test will be conducted on the scheduled dates at different facilitating centres across the Rajasthan. The scholarship will be awarded based on online test and performance in 10 + 2 or Graduation examination.
GVSAT 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam
Suresh Gyan Vihar University – GVSAT invites application for admission to UG program for the academic year of 2017 – 2018.
GVSAT 2017 Offered Courses :
- B.Tech : 4 Years
- Dual Degree : 5 Years
GVSAT 2017 Eligibility
GVSAT 2017 shall be conducted for the following undergraduate engineering programs of SGVU :
Electronics & Communication,
Information Technology, Energy Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Automobile Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics,
|4 Years||10 + 2 ( Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics & English ) with Aggregate 60%.
Physics / Biology for Agriculture and Biotechnology program.
( B.Tech. E&C + M.Tech. VLSI / IC / DWCE / SE )
( B.Tech. Electrical + M.Tech. Power Sys / Energy )
( B.Tech. Comp. Science. + M.Tech. SE / IC / VLSI )
( B.Tech. Mech + M.Tech. Manuf./ Energy )
|5 Years||10 + 2 ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English ) with Aggregate 65%.|
- Students appearing for 12th examination from a recognized board in the year 2017 or who have passed 12th examination in earlier years with minimum qualifying percentage mentioned above, are eligible to appear in the GVSAT – 2017.
GVSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- All questions are of objective type ( multiple choice questions ); each question with a choice of four answers, only one being the correct choice. Each correct answer fetches 2 marks. No marks are awarded for questions not attempted. There is no negative marking either. While the candidate can answer. There will be 120 questions in all. The number of questions in each part is as follows :
|B.Tech and Dual Degree||Number of Questions|
|Physics / Biology||30|
Test Duration : 120 Minutes
Candidates who want to apply for Biotehnology or Agriculture can choose for Physics /Biology any one paper and Chemistry, English and Mathematics. For other B.Tech /Dual Degree Program candidate need to appear in Physics, Chemistry, English and Mathematics.
GVSAT 2017 Exam Centres
|S.No||Examination Centre||S.No||Examination Centre|
To know more about GVSAT Entrance Exam Click Here
GVSAT 2017 Application Form
GVSAT 2017 Online Application Process
- GVSAT users are required to register themselves University website www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat
Step 1 : Enter Your Full Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, Email – id, City and select Program and click on Submit button.
Step 2 : On next page enter Your Personal Details, Qualifications, select preferred Test Centers, Test mode and upload a scanned passport size photograph and then click on Submit button.
Step 3 : On next page, preview your application form and edit ( if required ) before final submission. Click on Submit button after reviewing.
Step 4 : After submission of form, you will get an application number, through sms and e-mail. Make payment for the GVSAT – 2017. Payment can be made either Online or Offline.
Payment Mode :
Option 1 : Candidate can pay the fee online using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Option 2 : If the Candidate is making the payment through a bank demand draft drawn in favour of Suresh Gyan Vihar University payable at Jaipur or through a challan deposited at any Axis Bank branch across the country. The Candidate is required to send a print-out of the duly completed application form to the GVSAT Coordinator, Suresh Gyan Vihar University, Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur – 302017, Rajasthan by speed post / registered post along with the original demand draft / University challan copy, before the last date.
Option 3 : Candidate can also pay the fee through cash by paying the application fee at University Finance Department.
- The candidate is required to download the offline Application Form from our website www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat or can be obtained from the University or different form centres.
- Send the duly completed application form to the GVSAT Coordinator, Suresh GyanVihar University, Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur – 302017, Rajasthan by Speed Post / Registered Post along with prescribed examination fee by demand draft / bank challan on or before the last date.
The fee could be remitted in the following ways :
- Option 1 : Through a bank demand draft, drawn in favour of SURESH GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR, payable at Jaipur. The candidate’s name, mobile number and program opted for should be mentioned legibly at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Option 2 : Through bank challan generated from gvsat website to be deposited at any branch of AXIS Bank across the country and a copy of the same to be sent to the University address with application form by speed post / registered post.
- Option 3 : User can also pay the fee through cash by paying the application fee at University Finaepartment
GVSAT 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit card for online and offline examination will be generated on the gyan vihar website www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat on given date.
- Candidate can download the admit card by filling registration number/name and mobile number.
- The Admit card will be auto – generated for only those candidates whose form is successfully submitted by post or online with required fee before the last date
- The Admit card will indicate the Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date and time. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of SGVU immediately.
- Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form.
- Candidates should take a print out of the e – Admit card using the print option
- Candidate should report to the selected test centre with Admit card, photocopy of the application form and any one of the following for photo identification.
- Passport, Driving License or Voter ID card
- School or college Photo ID card
- 12th Standard Board Exam Hall ticket ( or ) Admit Card bearing photo
To know more about GVSAT Application Form Click Here
GVSAT 2017 Syllabus
To know more about GVSAT Syllabus Click Here
GVSAT 2017 Results
GVSAT 2017 Exam Date :
- GVSAT 2017 Online Exam Date : GVSAT Entrance Exam will be held on 22nd May to 29th May, 2017.
- GVSAT 2017 Offline Exam Date : GVSAT Entrance Exam will be held on 15th May to 18th May, 2017.
GVSAT 2017 Result Date :
- GVSAT 2017 Entrance Exam Results wiil be declared on 02nd June, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your GVSAT Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about GVSAT Results Click Here
GVSAT 2017 Question Papers
To know more about GVSAT Question Papers Click Here
GVSAT 2017 Important Dates
|1||Last Date of Application||20th April, 2017|
|2||Last Date of Application with late fee 200/-||05th May, 2017|
|3||Admit Card Download||11th May, 2017|
|4||Date of Examination Offline||15th May to 18th May, 2017|
|5||Date of Examination Online||22nd May to 29th May, 2017|
|6||Result Declaration||02nd June, 2017|
Suresh Gyan Vihar University,
Mahal, Jagatpura, Jaipur – 302017.
Telephone No : ( 0141 ) 6450389, 6450390,
Fax No : ( 0141 ) 2796255,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.gyanvihar.org.
|GVSAT Apply Online : http://www.gyanvihar.org/gvsat/index.php|
engineering entrance exam - gvsat -