HITSEEE 2021 Entrance Exam
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam ( HITSEEE ) invites admission Application for B.Tech programs for the academic session 2021 – 2022.
HITSEEE 2021 B.Tech Programs
- B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech Bio Technology
- B.Tech Bio Medical Engineering
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech Information Technology
- B.Arch Architecture
HITSEEE 2021 Eligibility
BTech / B.Des Programs
Candidates seeking admission to the first semester of the eight semester B.Tech degree programme should have passed the Higher Secondary examination ( 12th ) Curriculum ( Academic Stream ) prescribed by the Government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry or equivalent. Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
Academic Stream : A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry put together.
For B.Tech Biotech Only
A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
Vocational Stream : A minimum Average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects ( Theory and Practical ).
A pass in the plus two examination with an average of not less than 50% in ( 10+2 ) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
A pass in 3 year diploma ( 10+3) examination recognized by the Central / State Government with Mathematics as a subject of study with an average of not less than 50%. Any other examination of any university or authority recognized by this university as equivalent of plus two.All applicants for B. Arch. course should qualify the National Aptitude Test for Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by Council of Architecture.
The Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 30th April, 2021.
HITSEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be only in English.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- All questions will be of objective type and following is the pattern
- Part-I : Physics
- Part-II : Chemistry
- Part-III : Mathematics
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.