International Institute of Information Technology ( IIIT ) invites admission Application for PG programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
IIIT PGEE 2017 Programmes :
- M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Information Security
- M.Tech. in Computer Aided Structural Engineering
- M.Tech. in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science by Research in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Computational Natural Sciences
- Master of Science by Research in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science by Research in Computational Linguistics
- Master of Science by Research in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in IT in Building Science
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computational Natural Sciences
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics
- Ph.D. in Computational Linguistics
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in IT in Building Science
- Ph.D. in Spatial Informatics
- M.Phil. in Computational Linguistics
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2017 Eligibility
B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. ( any branch including CSE / ECE / EEE / Civil / Biotechnology ), B.Arch., Masters Degree in Science / Mathematics / Information Technology / Computers / MCA Programmes.
In addition to being academically accomplished, the institute is looking for research scholars with passion for engaging in cutting-edge research and for those who aim to transform industry and society by developing new applications, systems and technology.
We especially encourage applicants with any of the following:
- Good-quality research publications
- Participation in research-oriented projects
- Work experience in R&D labs
- Work experience in industry
A student with an Engineering or Science degree in any field / area can seek admission to our programmes in fields other than the one in which they have completed their basic degree. For instance, a candidate who has completed B.Tech. in Electronics / Electrical / Civil Engineering can apply for M.Tech. / M.S. / Ph.D in Computer Science, and Bioinformatics.
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2017 Eligibility Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2017 Online Application Form
IIIT PGEE 2017 How to Apply :
All applications should be submitted through online in PGEE portal. To submit the application, a candidate has to complete two registration forms : Pre-Registration Form and Main Registration Form.
Filling of Pre-Registration Form :
After filling the Pre-Registration form, the candidate receives an E-Mail which contains the link and identification code. The link should be opened in a browser by supplying the identification code to fill in the Main Registration Form.
Filling of Main Registration Form :
The main registration form can only be filled by opening the link received through the E-Mail, after filling in the preceeding pre-registration form.
Important Notes :
Note that the Registration WILL NOT be considered until the candidate completes the Main Registration Form. After filling in the Main Registration Form, the candidate gets an Acknowledgement E-Mail, which confirms that the registration is complete.
- The purpose of Pre-Registration Form is to confirm the e-mail address. So it is very important to give a valid e-mail ID as it will be used for later communication.
- If there is any problem with e-mail ID registered during the registration or before payment, kindly register with a new e-mail ID.
- Note that the candidate can also update the information such as program details and center till their application has been finalized, by following the same link which has been received after filling in pre-registration form.
- Everytime you update or modify your information you will get an updated acknowledge e-mail.
- Most important, please check the acknowledgement E-Mails in your “Bulk” or “Junk” folders, because sometimes the mails may go there.
- Application will be considered valid only after the Pre-Registration and Main-Registration form is completed, and the application fee is received by IIIT-H.
Application Fees :
Application Fee : 2000/- ( Non-Refundable )
Application fee can be paid either through Credit Card or through Demand Draft.
- Credit Card – While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Credit Card option follow the subsequent instruction.
- Demand Draft- While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Demand Draft option. After submitting the Main Registration form. Demand Draft in favor of IIIT Hyderabad for appropriate amount should be drawn. A candidate must write application number ( received in the confirmation mail ) along with the name, email id on the reverse side of the demand draft and send the same to the given address :
Chairman, PG Admissions,
Hyderabad-500032, Andhra Pradesh.
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2017 Application Form Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2017 Exam Centres
IIIT PGEE 2017 Syllabus
An all-India entrance examination will be conducted on 30 April, 2017 ( Sunday ) . The entrance examination consists of two papers: ( No negative marking )
- Paper I: General aptitude paper
- Paper II: Subject paper
Paper I ( General Aptitude ) :
- Objective type questions Duration : 1.5 hours Compulsory for everyone.
- This is objective type question paper and will emphasize on basic aptitude, logical reasoning, basic questions on computers and mathematics.
Note : A minimum cut-off score in this paper is compulsory for evaluation of candidate’s subject paper ( Paper II ).
Paper II : Subject Paper :
Paper II is subject paper. Based on the graduation, candidate has to appear for relevant subject papers.
- Mathematics ( Subjective )
- Computer Science ( Objective )
- Electronics and Communications Engineering ( Objective and Subjective )
- Structural Engineering ( Subjective )
- Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics ( Objective )
- Computational Linguistics
Note : No subject paper for Spatial Informatics
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2017 Syllabus Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2017 Selection Process
Admissions will be based on performance in an Entrance Examination and an interview. The exam is to be held on 30th April, 2017 ( Sunday ) across multiple cities. Shortlisted candidates from this exam will have to clear an interview to gain admission.
Admission Modes :
These are the following admission modes for postgraduate programmes. Currently, Monsoon 2017 Admissions are opened for the academic year 2017 – 2018. Date of entrance examination : 30th April, 2017 ( Sunday ). See more details under Monsoon Admissions.
IIIT PGEE 2017 Results
IIIT PGEE 2017 Result Date :
IIIT PGEE 2017 Result Date : IIIT PGEE 2017 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of May, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your IIIT PGEE Results 2017…
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2017 Question Papers Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Date of entrance examination||30th April, 2017 ( Sunday )|
|2||Last date for submission of application||31st March, 2017|