International Institute of Information Technology Post Graduate Entrance Examination – IIIT PGEE 2019
IIIT PGEE 2019 Entrance Exam
International Institute of Information Technology ( IIIT ) invites admission Application for PG programs for the academic session 2019 – 2020.
IIIT PGEE 2019 Programmes
- M. Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech. in Computer Science and Information Security
- M.Tech. in Computer Aided Structural Engineering
- M.Tech. in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science by Research in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in Computational Natural Sciences
- Master of Science by Research in Bioinformatics
- Master of Science by Research in Computational Linguistics
- Master of Science by Research in Civil Engineering
- Master of Science by Research in IT in Building Science
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Ph.D. in Computational Natural Sciences
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering
- Ph.D. in IT in Building Science
- Ph.D. in Spatial Informatics
- Ph.D. in Computational Linguistics
- Ph.D. in Cognitive Science
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2019 Entrance Exam – Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2019 Eligibility
B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. ( any branch including CSE / ECE / EEE / Civil / Biotechnology ), B.Arch., Masters Degree in Science / Mathematics / Information Technology / Computers / MCA Programmes.
In addition to being academically accomplished, the institute is looking for research scholars with passion for engaging in cutting-edge research and for those who aim to transform industry and society by developing new applications, systems and technology.
We especially encourage applicants with any of the following:
- Good-quality research publications
- Participation in research-oriented projects
- Work experience in R&D labs
- Work experience in industry
A student with an Engineering or Science degree in any field/area can seek admission to our programmes in fields other than the one in which they have completed their basic degree. For instance, a candidate who has completed B.Tech. in Electronics/Electrical/Civil Engineering can apply for M.Tech./M.S./Ph.D in Computer Science, and Bioinformatics.
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2019 Eligibility – Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2019 Online Application Form
IIIT PGEE 2019 How to Apply
All applications should be submitted through online in PGEE portal. To submit the application, a candidate has to complete two registration forms Pre-Registration Form and Main Registration Form.
Filling of Pre-Registration Form
After filling the Pre-Registration form, the candidate receives an E-Mail which contains the link and identification code. The link should be opened in a browser by supplying the identification code to fill in the Main Registration Form.
Filling of Main Registration Form
The main registration form can only be filled by opening the link received through the E-Mail, after filling in the preceeding pre-registration form.
Note that the Registration WILL NOT be considered until the candidate completes the Main Registration Form. After filling in the Main Registration Form, the candidate gets an Acknowledgement E-Mail, which confirms that the registration is complete.
- The purpose of Pre-Registration Form is to confirm the e-mail address. So it is very important to give a valid e-mail ID as it will be used for later communication.
- If there is any problem with e-mail ID registered during the registration or before payment, kindly register with a new e-mail ID.
- Note that the candidate can also update the information such as program details and center till their application has been finalized, by following the same link which has been received after filling in pre-registration form.
- Everytime you update or modify your information you will get an updated acknowledge e-mail.
- Most important, please check the acknowledgement E-Mails in your “Bulk” or “Junk” folders, because sometimes the mails may go there.
- Application will be considered valid only after the Pre-Registration and Main-Registration form is completed, and the application fee is received by IIIT-H.
Application Fee : [rupee] 2000/- ( Non-Refundable )
Application fee can be paid either through Credit Card or through Demand Draft.
- Credit Card – While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Credit Card option follow the subsequent instruction.
- Demand Draft- While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Demand Draft option. After submitting the Main Registration form. Demand Draft in favor of IIIT Hyderabad for appropriate amount should be drawn. A candidate must write application number ( received in the confirmation mail ) along with the name, email id on the reverse side of the demand draft and send the same to the given address
Chairman, PG Admissions,
Hyderabad-500032, Andhra Pradesh.
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2019 Application Form – Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2019 Exam Centres
IIIT PGEE 2019 Syllabus
Computer based entrance test with Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQs ) will be conducted in many cities across India on 21th April, 2018 ( Saturday ). The entrance examination consists of the following two papers
- Section I: General aptitude paper – 90 Minutes
- Section II: Subject paper – 90 Minutes
Paper I ( General Aptitude )
Paper II : Subject Paper
Paper II is subject paper. Based on the applicant’s graduation discipline, has to appear for one of the following relevant subject papers.
- Computer Science and Enginering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computational Natural Sciences and Bioinformatics (CNSB)
Note : The candidate those who are opting for PG admissions in Spatial Informatics/IT in Building Science has to appear only General Aptitute and no need to appear for any of the subject papers.
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2019 Syllabus – Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2019 Selection Process
Admissions will be based on the performance in the entrance test and followed by an interview. Computer based entrance test will be conducted in many cities across India on 21st April, 2019 ( Saturday ). The tentative date of the interview to be held at IIIT Hyderbad will be intimated to the shortliest candidates soon after the entrance test. The candidate has to clear the interview to get the admission into PG programmes.
IIIT PGEE 2019 Results
IIIT PGEE 2019 Exam Date
IIIT PGEE 2019 Entrance Exam was conducted on 21st April, 2019 ( Saturday )
IIIT PGEE 2019 Result Date
IIIT PGEE 2019 Entrance Exam Results has been declared
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2019 Results – Click Here
To know more about IIIT PGEE 2019 Question Papers – Click Here
IIIT PGEE 2019 Important Dates
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||10th February, 2018|
|2||Last date for submission of application||28th March, 2018|
|3||Date of entrance examination||21st April, 2018 ( Saturday )|