IIIT PGEE Application FormEngineering Entrance Exam » IIIT PGEE »
IIIT PGEE 2021 Online Application Form
IIIT PGEE 2021 How to Apply
All applications should be submitted through online in PGEE portal. To submit the application, a candidate has to complete two registration forms Pre-Registration Form and Main Registration Form.
Filling of Pre-Registration Form
After filling the Pre-Registration form, the candidate receives an E-Mail which contains the link and identification code. The link should be opened in a browser by supplying the identification code to fill in the Main Registration Form.
Filling of Main Registration Form
The main registration form can only be filled by opening the link received through the E-Mail, after filling in the preceeding pre-registration form.
Note that the Registration WILL NOT be considered until the candidate completes the Main Registration Form. After filling in the Main Registration Form, the candidate gets an Acknowledgement E-Mail, which confirms that the registration is complete.
- The purpose of Pre-Registration Form is to confirm the e-mail address. So it is very important to give a valid e-mail ID as it will be used for later communication.
- If there is any problem with e-mail ID registered during the registration or before payment, kindly register with a new e-mail ID.
- Note that the candidate can also update the information such as program details and center till their application has been finalized, by following the same link which has been received after filling in pre-registration form.
- Everytime you update or modify your information you will get an updated acknowledge e-mail.
- Most important, please check the acknowledgement E-Mails in your “Bulk” or “Junk” folders, because sometimes the mails may go there.
- Application will be considered valid only after the Pre-Registration and Main-Registration form is completed, and the application fee is received by IIIT-H.
Application Fee : ₹ 2000/- ( Non-Refundable )
Application fee can be paid either through Credit Card or through Demand Draft.
- Credit Card – While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Credit Card option follow the subsequent instruction.
- Demand Draft- While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Demand Draft option. After submitting the Main Registration form. Demand Draft in favor of IIIT Hyderabad for appropriate amount should be drawn. A candidate must write application number ( received in the confirmation mail ) along with the name, email id on the reverse side of the demand draft and send the same to the given address
Chairman, PG Admissions,
Hyderabad-500032, Andhra Pradesh.
IIIT PGEE 2021 Important Dates
|1||Starting Date for Online Application||3rd week of February, 2021|
|2||Last date for submission of application||4th week of March, 2021|
|3||Date of entrance examination||4th week of April, 2021|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.