|Kind Attention to IIT JEE Aspirants : IIT JEE under New Format. AIEEE Conducted by CBSE would now be known as JEE Main and IIT JEE known as JEE Advanced 2021.
Visit the following link to view JEE Main 2021
JEE Advanced 2021 Exam will be held on 4th week May 2021. For more details please visit the following link ….
JEE Advanced Application Form 2021
Candidates MUST register for appearing in JEE ( Advanced ) 2021. Registration is only through the online registration portal where detailed instructions for registration will be provided.
The Application Form will be available from the official website of www.jeeadv.ac.in.
The Online registration begins on 1st week May 2021 10:00 IST. The registration will closes on 2nd week May 2021 17:00 IST.
Last date for fee payment for registered candidates is 2nd week May 2021 upto 17.00 IST
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Procedure
The procedure consists of three basic steps.
Step -1 : After login, provide the basic data and the choices of the cities for the examination. The candidate will have the option of adding an additional mobile phone number and an additional email id, in addition to the number(s) provided during JEE ( Main ) 2021 registration. Please note that all the correspondence regarding JEE ( Advanced ) 2021 will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and / or to the registered email id by email.
Step – 2 : Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents.
Step – 3 : Pay registration fee. Registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
JEE Advanced 2021 Registration Fee
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in India|
( including PIO / OCI )
|Female Candidates ( all categories )||INR 1300|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1300|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2600|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 160|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 300|
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in Foreign countries|
( including PIO / OCI )
|All Indian Nationals||USD 160|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC
|Candidates from Non-SAARC
The registration fee shown above does not include service charges, processing fees and any other charges that the banks may levy.
Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be given on the online registration portal.
JEE Advanced 2021 Documents Required for Registration
Given below is a list of certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE ( Advanced ) 2021. The formats of the certificates, which are indicated in the brackets :
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it or birth certificate.
- Class XII ( or equivalent examination ) certificate ( for those who appeared for this examination in 2019 or whose result was declared after June 2020 ).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
- For Candidates seeking admission under the OBC – NCL category
- OBC-NCL certificate ( FORM-OBC-NCL ) should have been issued on or after 1st April, 2021 in confirmation with the latest guidelines of the Government of India. If any OBC-NCL candidate fails to collect the OBC-NCL certificate ( issued after 1st April, 2021 ) before online registration, he / she may upload a declaration ( Declaration in Lieu of OBC-NCL Certificate ) to that effect. Candidates are requested to visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates on the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
For Candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category
- Caste ( for SC ) or tribe ( for ST ) certificate ( FORM-SC / ST ), the latest guidelines of the Government of India.
For Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category
- Physical Disability certificate ( FORM-PwD II / III / IV whichever is applicable ) issued by the notified medical authority. Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM-DYSLEXIC 1 and 2 instead of FORM-PwD. The certificate must mention ‘SEVERE’ to enable the candidate get the benefit of PwD category.
- Individual IITs may constitute a medical board at the time of admission to test the candidate’s level of disability.
For Candidates needing the services of a scribe
- Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT ( FORM – SCRIBE ).
For Candidates seeking admission under the DS category
- Certificate ( FORM – DS ) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
For PIO / OCI Card holders
- PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable.
- Foreign Candidates may go to the link https://www.jeeadv.ac.in/Foreign-Candidates.html
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.