IMU SAT Application Form 2021 :
IMU SAT 2021 Application Form will be made available through the following channel :
1. Download the IMU SAT 2021 Application Form and payment challan from IMU Website : www.imu.tn.nic.in Remit ₹ 800 /- ( General Category and OBC ) and ₹ 450 /- for SC / ST candidates in any Branch of State Bank of India or Indian Bank or Axis Bank using the challan in the Account number given in the challan.
2. Filled Indian Maritime University Application Form along with the copy of the payment challan should be sent to the below address :
The Controller of Examinations,
Indian Maritime University,
East Coast Road,
Uthandi, Chennai – 600 119.
3. SC / ST candidates who are remitting ₹ 450 /- are required to produce a copy of the Community Certificate along with application.
4. The IMU SAT Applications should reach IMU on or before 2nd week of May, 2021.
5. Indian Maritime University Applications received beyond the last date will not be entertained.
6. The applicants are advised to write their name, address and Phone No. on the reverse of the D.D. Incomplete IMU SAT 2021 Application Forms or those received after the due date ( 2nd week of May, 2021 ) will be summarily rejected and no enquiries will be entertained in this regard. The students are, therefore, advised to fill the relevant information carefully in the IMU SAT Application Form 2021. The Indian Maritime University will not accept any statement from the students about their ignorance in meeting these requirements.
IMU SAT 2021 Important Dates :
|Starting date||6th August, 2012|
|Last date to submit NIELIT admission application form||10th October, 2012|
|Selection intimation in website||11th October, 2012|
|Counseling / NIELIT Admission||29th October, 2012|
|Commencement of class work||30th October, 2012|
|Payment of Fee||29th October, 2012|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.