ISAT Eligibility 2016
|ISAT 2016 Question Bank CD -|
IIST 2016 BTech Eligibility
Candidates must make sure that they satisfy ALL the eligibility criteria described below for applying for admission to B.Tech Programs in IIST.
Citizenship : Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission in IIST.
Date of Birth : Candidates belonging to General category ( GEN ) and Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) categories must have been born on or after October 1, 1989. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) and Persons with Disabilities ( PD ) categories must have born on or after October 1, 1985.
The date of birth as recorded in the high school / first Board / or its equivalent will be accepted. If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, candidate must submit an authenticated document from competent authority indicating the date of birth at the time of Counselling.
Qualifying Examination ( 10+2 or Equivalent ) :
Candidates seeking admission to IIST should have passed their Qualifying Examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of the curriculum.
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure an aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) in the qualifying examination and those belonging to SC / ST / PD should have an aggregate of at least 60% marks in PCM subjects in the qualifying examination.
The qualifying examination should be any of the following :
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ), New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination ( ISCE ), New Delhi, etc.
- Intermediate or two – year Pre – University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- Final examination of the two – year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Vocational Higher Secondary Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School / Board / University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public ( Board or Pre – University ) examination at an earlier level.
JEE Main 2016 and JEE Advanced 2016 Examinations :
Candidates should appear for the Joint Entrance Examination ( Main ) 2016 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ), New Delhi to qualify themselves to appear for Joint Entrance Examination ( Advanced ) 2016 conducted by IITs and secure the minimum prescribed category – wise marks in JEE ( Advanced ) 2016 as given below :-
- General Candidates ( GEN ) : At least 20% marks in aggregate ( i.e. 72 marks out of 360 ) and at least 5% marks in each ( i.e. 6 marks out of 120 ) of the three subjects ( Physics Chemistry and Mathematics )
- Other Backward Community – Non Creamy Layer OBC ( NCL ) Candidates : At least 18% marks in aggregate ( i.e. 64 marks out of 360 ) and at least 4.5% marks ( i.e. 5 marks out of 120 ) in each of the three subjects ( Physics Chemistry and Mathematics ).
- SC, ST & PD Candidates : At least 10% marks in aggregate ( i.e. 36 marks out of 360 ) and at least 2.5% marks ( i.e. 3 marks out of 120 ) in each of the three subjects ( Physics Chemistry and Mathematics ).
ISAT 2016 Navigation : ISAT 2016 Counselling, ISAT 2016 Results, ISAT 2016 Chemistry Syllabus, ISAT 2016 Physics Syllabus, ISAT 2016 Mathematics Syllabus, ISAT 2016 Syllabus, ISAT 2016 Rankings, ISAT 2016 Exam Centres, ISAT 2016 Application Form, ISAT 2016 Eligibility, ISAT 2016 Entrance Exam, ISAT Preparation Question Bank CD
ISAT Related : IIST Eligibility 2016, ISAT BTech Eligibility 2016, ISAT Exam Eligibility 2016, ISAT Eligibility 2016, ISAT Eligibility Details 2016, ISAT Eligibility Criteria 2016, ISAT Admission Eligibility 2016, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Entrance Eligibility 2016, ISAT IIST BTech Eligibility 2016, ISAT IIST Exam Eligibility 2016, ISAT Entrance Exam Eligibility 2016, ISAT 2016 Eligibility, ISAT IIST 2016 Eligibility, ISAT Eligibility Requirements 2016, ISAT IIST Entrance Exam Eligibility 2016, ISAT Age Limit 2016, ISAT Qualification 2016, ISAT Eligibility for BTech 2016, IIST Eligibility Criteria 2016, IIST Eligibility Details 2016, ISAT IIST Eligibility Criteria 2016, IIST Age Limit 2016, IIST Qualification 2016, ISAT Entrance Eligibility 2016, Eligibility for IIST ISAT 2016, ISAT Examination Eligibility 2016,
IIST Eligibility 2016 – ISAT Eligibility Criteria 2016 – ISAT BTech Eligibility 2016 – ISAT Age Limit 2016 – ISAT Exam Eligibility 2016 – ISAT Eligibility Details 2016
Posted In engineering entrance exam : isat : Leave a response for isat eligibility 2016 by shanmugapriya