ISAT Eligibility 2013
IIST 2013 Eligibility for BTech Admissions :
Candidates must make sure that they satisfy ALL the eligibility criteria described below for applying for admission to B.Tech Programs in IIST.
Citizenship : Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission in IIST.
Date of Birth : Candidates belonging to General category ( GEN ) and Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) categories must have been born on or after October 1, 1988. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) and Persons with Disabilities ( PD ) categories must have born on or after October 1, 1983.
The date of birth as recorded in the high school / first Board / or its equivalent will be accepted. If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, candidate must submit an authenticated document from competent authority indicating the date of birth at the time of Counselling.
Qualifying Examination ( 10+2 or Equivalent ) : Candidates seeking admission to IIST should have passed their Qualifying Examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of the curriculum.
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure an aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) in the qualifying examination and those belonging to SC / ST / PD should have an aggregate of at least 60% marks in PCM subjects in the qualifying examination.
The qualifying examination should be any of the following :
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ), New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination ( ISCE ), New Delhi, etc.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Vocational Higher Secondary Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School / Board / University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced ( A ) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public ( Board or Pre-University ) examination at an earlier level.
JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2013 Examinations :
Candidates should appear for the Joint Entrance Examination Main 2013 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ), New Delhi to qualify themselves to appear for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2013 conducted by IITs and secure the minimum prescribed category-wise marks in JEE Advanced 2013 as given below :
- General Candidates ( GEN ) : At least 20% marks in aggregate and at least 5% marks in each of the three subjects ( Physics Chemistry and Mathematics ).
- Other Backward Community – Non Creamy Layer OBC ( NCL ) Candidates : At least 18% marks in aggregate and at least 4.5% marks in each of the three subjects ( Physics Chemistry and Mathematics ).
- SC, ST & PD Candidates: At least 10% marks in aggregate and at least 2.5% marks in each of the three subjects (Physics Chemistry and Mathematics).
( Please note that the marks secured by the candidate in JEE Advanced 2013 examination will be used ONLY for deciding his / her eligibility for admission to IIST and NOT for preparing IIST Admission Rank List ).
ISAT 2013 Navigation : ISAT 2013 Counselling, ISAT 2013 Results, ISAT 2013 Chemistry Syllabus, ISAT 2013 Physics Syllabus, ISAT 2013 Mathematics Syllabus, ISAT 2013 Syllabus, ISAT 2013 Rankings, ISAT 2013 Exam Centres, ISAT 2013 Application Form, ISAT 2013 Eligibility, ISAT 2013 Entrance Exam, ISAT Preparation Question Bank CD
ISAT Related : IIST Eligibility 2013, ISAT BTech Eligibility 2013, ISAT Exam Eligibility 2013, ISAT Eligibility 2013, ISAT Eligibility Details 2013, ISAT Eligibility Criteria 2013, ISAT Admission Eligibility 2013, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Entrance Eligibility 2013, ISAT IIST BTech Eligibility 2013, ISAT IIST Exam Eligibility 2013, ISAT Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013, ISAT 2013 Eligibility, ISAT IIST 2013 Eligibility, ISAT Eligibility Requirements 2013, ISAT IIST Entrance Exam Eligibility 2013, ISAT Age Limit 2013, ISAT Qualification 2013, ISAT Eligibility for BTech 2013, IIST Eligibility Criteria 2013, IIST Eligibility Details 2013, ISAT IIST Eligibility Criteria 2013, IIST Age Limit 2013, IIST Qualification 2013, ISAT Entrance Eligibility 2013, Eligibility for IIST ISAT 2013, ISAT Examination Eligibility 2013, Eligibility Criteria for ISAT 2013, Qualification for ISAT 2013, Eligibility for ISAT Entrance Exam 2013, IIST 2013 Eligibility, Eligibility for ISAT Exam 2013, ISAT Eligibility Test 2013, IIST Admissions Eligibility 2013, Eligibility for ISAT BTech 2013, IIST BTech Eligibility 2013, Eligibility for IIST Exam 2013, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Admission Eligibility 2013,
Posted In engineering entrance exam : isat : Leave a response for isat eligibility 2013 by sudha