ISAT Eligibility 2015
|Important : IIST Admission Brochure with important dates shall be published in this website by 30th April, 2015.|
|ISAT 2015 Question Bank CD -|
IIST 2015 BTech Eligibility
Candidates must make sure that they satisfy ALL the eligibility criteria described below for applying for admission to B.Tech Programs in IIST.
Citizenship : Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for admission in IIST.
Date of Birth : Candidates belonging to General category ( GEN ) and Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) categories must have been born on or after October 1, 1989. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribes ( ST ) and Persons with Disabilities ( PD ) categories must have born on or after October 1, 1985.
The date of birth as recorded in the high school / first Board / or its equivalent will be accepted. If the certificate does not mention the date of birth, candidate must submit an authenticated document from competent authority indicating the date of birth at the time of Counselling.
Qualifying Examination ( 10+2 or Equivalent ) :
Candidates seeking admission to IIST should have passed their Qualifying Examination, with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of the curriculum.
Candidates belonging to GEN and OBC categories must secure an aggregate of at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) in the qualifying examination and those belonging to SC / ST / PD should have an aggregate of at least 60% marks in PCM subjects in the qualifying examination.
The qualifying examination should be any of the following :
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ), New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination ( ISCE ), New Delhi, etc.
- Intermediate or two – year Pre – University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- Final examination of the two – year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Vocational Higher Secondary Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School / Board / University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- In case the relevant qualifying examination is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public ( Board or Pre – University ) examination at an earlier level.
JEE Main 2015 and JEE Advanced 2015 Examinations :
Candidates should appear for the Joint Entrance Examination ( Main ) 2015 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ), New Delhi to qualify themselves to appear for Joint Entrance Examination ( Advanced ) 2015 conducted by IITs and secure the minimum prescribed category – wise marks in JEE ( Advanced ) 2015 as given below :-
- General Candidates ( GEN ) : At least 20% marks in aggregate and at least 5% marks in each of the three subjects ( Physics Chemistry and Mathematics ).
- Other Backward Community – Non Creamy Layer OBC ( NCL ) Candidates : At least 18% marks in aggregate and at least 4.5% marks in each of the three subjects ( Physics Chemistry and Mathematics ).
- SC, ST & PD Candidates : At least 10% marks in aggregate and at least 2.5% marks in each of the three subjects ( Physics Chemistry and Mathematics ).
ISAT 2015 Navigation : ISAT 2015 Counselling, ISAT 2015 Results, ISAT 2015 Chemistry Syllabus, ISAT 2015 Physics Syllabus, ISAT 2015 Mathematics Syllabus, ISAT 2015 Syllabus, ISAT 2015 Rankings, ISAT 2015 Exam Centres, ISAT 2015 Application Form, ISAT 2015 Eligibility, ISAT 2015 Entrance Exam, ISAT Preparation Question Bank CD
ISAT Related : IIST Eligibility 2015, ISAT BTech Eligibility 2015, ISAT Exam Eligibility 2015, ISAT Eligibility 2015, ISAT Eligibility Details 2015, ISAT Eligibility Criteria 2015, ISAT Admission Eligibility 2015, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Entrance Eligibility 2015, ISAT IIST BTech Eligibility 2015, ISAT IIST Exam Eligibility 2015, ISAT Entrance Exam Eligibility 2015, ISAT 2015 Eligibility, ISAT IIST 2015 Eligibility, ISAT Eligibility Requirements 2015, ISAT IIST Entrance Exam Eligibility 2015, ISAT Age Limit 2015, ISAT Qualification 2015, ISAT Eligibility for BTech 2015, IIST Eligibility Criteria 2015, IIST Eligibility Details 2015, ISAT IIST Eligibility Criteria 2015, IIST Age Limit 2015, IIST Qualification 2015, ISAT Entrance Eligibility 2015, Eligibility for IIST ISAT 2015, ISAT Examination Eligibility 2015,
IIST Eligibility 2015 – ISAT Eligibility Criteria 2015 – ISAT BTech Eligibility 2015 – ISAT Age Limit 2015 – ISAT Exam Eligibility 2015 – ISAT Eligibility Details 2015
Posted In engineering entrance exam : isat : Leave a response for isat eligibility 2015 by swathi