Joint Admission Committee Counselling 2021
JAC Online Choice Filling
- All the registered candidates who have also paid the JAC registration with counselling fee are required to exercise their choices of Institute and Branch in order of their preference.
- Candidates are required to submit their choices in Engineering & Architecture stream separately, if they are eligible for both streams.
- Choice filling is OPTIONAL for those candidates who are eligible only for Architecture as per JEE ( Main ) – 2021. Only one choice of Architecture in CCA will be considered automatically after successful registration.
- Candidates can fill in as much number of choices in the order of preference as they wish to fill, from the list of available choices.
- Candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change or re – order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
JAC Mock Counselling
- Based on the number of registered candidates who have submitted their choices at any given time, the system will be able to provide an idea of the seats that candidates may be offered. This indicative seat availability ( ‘Mock Counselling’ ) is to help the candidates to finalize the most appropriate choice of Institutions.
- The indicative seat availability will be displayed at regular intervals during the specified period on the website. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for this purpose.
- The final allotment of seat, in the allotment rounds may be different from the indicative seat availability.
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.