JEE Advanced Application Form 2018, JEE Advanced Entrance Application Form 2018, JEE Advanced Online Form 2018, JEE Advanced Application Form, JEE Advanced Apply Online 2018, JEE Advanced Form Cost, JEE Advanced Online Form Date, IIT JEE Advanced Application Form, JEE Advanced Application Form Fee, JEE Advanced 2018 Applying Online, JEE Advanced Application Form Last Date, JEE Advanced 2018 Online Application Procedure, Last Date for Submission of JEE Advanced Application Form, JEE Advanced Application Form Submission 2018, JEE Advanced Application Procedure, JEE Advanced Admit Card, JEE Advanced Hall Ticket, JEE Advanced Important Dates 2018
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Chemistry Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus|
|AAT Syllabus||Application Form||Reservation||Exam Centre||Counselling||Results|
JEE Advanced Application Form 2018
Candidates MUST register for appearing in JEE ( Advanced ) 2018. Registration is only through the online registration portal where detailed instructions for registration will be provided.
The Application Form will be available from the official website of www.jeeadv.ac.in.
The Online registration begins on 2nd May, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 10:00 IST. The registration will closes on 7th May, 2018 ( Monday ) 17:00 IST.
Last date for fee payment for registered candidates is 8th May, 2018 ( Tuesday ) upto 17.00 IST
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Procedure
The procedure consists of three basic steps.
Step -1 : After login, provide the basic data and the choices of the cities for the examination. The candidate will have the option of adding an additional mobile phone number and an additional email id, in addition to the number(s) provided during JEE ( Main ) 2018 registration. Please note that all the correspondence regarding JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and / or to the registered email id by email.
Step – 2 : Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents.
Step – 3 : Pay registration fee. Registration fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Fee
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in India|
( including PIO / OCI )
|Female Candidates ( all categories )||INR 1300|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1300|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2600|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC countries||USD 160|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC countries||USD 300|
|Registration Fee for Examination Centres in Foreign countries|
( including PIO / OCI )
|All Indian Nationals||USD 160|
|Foreign Nationals||Candidates from SAARC|
|Candidates from Non-SAARC|
The registration fee shown above does not include service charges, processing fees and any other charges that the banks may levy.
Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be given on the online registration portal.
JEE Advanced 2018 Documents Required for Registration
Given below is a list of certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE ( Advanced ) 2018. The formats of the certificates, which are indicated in the brackets :
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it or birth certificate.
- Class XII ( or equivalent examination ) certificate ( for those who appeared for this examination in 2017 or whose result was declared after June 2016 ).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
For Candidates seeking admission under the OBC – NCL category
- OBC-NCL certificate ( FORM-OBC-NCL ) should have been issued on or after 1st April, 2018 in confirmation with the latest guidelines of the Government of India. If any OBC-NCL candidate fails to collect the OBC-NCL certificate ( issued after 1st April, 2018 ) before online registration, he / she may upload a declaration ( Declaration in Lieu of OBC-NCL Certificate ) to that effect. Candidates are requested to visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates on the Central List of State-wise OBCs.
For Candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category
- Caste ( for SC ) or tribe ( for ST ) certificate ( FORM-SC / ST ), the latest guidelines of the Government of India.
For Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category
- Physical Disability certificate ( FORM-PwD II / III / IV whichever is applicable ) issued by the notified medical authority. Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM-DYSLEXIC 1 and 2 instead of FORM-PwD. The certificate must mention ‘SEVERE’ to enable the candidate get the benefit of PwD category.
- Individual IITs may constitute a medical board at the time of admission to test the candidate’s level of disability.
For Candidates needing the services of a scribe
- Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT ( FORM – SCRIBE ).
For Candidates seeking admission under the DS category
- Certificate ( FORM – DS ) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
For PIO / OCI Card holders
- PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable.
- Foreign Candidates may go to the link https://www.jeeadv.ac.in/Foreign-Candidates.html
JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully registered for JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 can download the admit card from the online registration portal www.jeeadv.ac.in from 14th May, 2018 ( Monday ) 10:00 IST to 20th May, 2018 ( Sunday ) 9:00 IST.
The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate : Name, Roll number for JEE ( Advanced ) 2018, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
In addition, the admit card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate. Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
In case the admit card is not available for downloading, the candidate should contact the Chairman, JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.
JEE Advanced 2018 Important Dates
|1||JEE ( Main ) 2018 ( Offline exam )||8th April, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|2||JEE ( Main ) 2018 ( Computer Based |
|15th & 16th April, 2018
( Sunday & Monday )
|3||Declaration of results of JEE ( Main ) 2018||30th April, 2018 ( Monday )|
|4||Registration for JEE ( Advanced ) 2018||2nd to 7th May, 2018
( Wednesday to Monday )
|5||Last date for fee payment of registered |
|8th May, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|6||Admit card available for downloading||14th to 20th May, 2018
( Monday to Sunday )
|7||JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 examination||20th May, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|8||Copy of candidate responses to be sent to the |
|22nd May, 2018 ( Tuesday ) 10:00 AM to
25th May, 2018 ( Friday ) 5:00 PM
|9||Online display of answer keys||29th May, 2018 ( Tuesday ) 10:00 AM|
|10||Feedback and comments on answer keys from the|
|29th May, 2018 ( Tuesday ) 10:00 AM to
30th May, 2018 ( Wednesday ) 5:00 PM
|11||Online declaration of results of JEE ( advanced ) |
|10th June, 2018 ( Sunday ) 10:00 AM|
|12||Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||10th June, 2018 ( Sunday ) 10:00 AM to
11th June, 2018 ( Monday ) 5:00 PM
|13||Architecture Aptitude Test ( AAT )||14th June, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|14||Declaration of results of AAT||18th June, 2018 ( Monday ) 5:00 PM|
|15||Seat Allotment||19th June, 2018 ( Tuesday ) to
15th July, 2018 ( Sunday )