JEE Advanced Application Form 2016
|JEE Advanced 2016 Question Bank CD -|
Registration Process for JEE Advanced 2016 :
Top 1, 50,000 ( including all the categories ) candidates will be declared qualified based on their scores in Paper-1 of JEE Main 2016. They only will be eligible to register for JEE Advanced 2016.
JEE Advanced 2016 candidate should satisfy each and every one of the five eligibility criteria.Registration will be cancelled if, at a later date, it is found that the candidate does not meet any of these five eligibility criteria.
Candidates should register for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2016. Registration is only through the online portal where detailed instructions will be provided in the website :www.jeeadv.ac.in
- JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration starts : 29th April, 2016
- JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration closes : 4th May, 2016
JEE Advanced 2016 Registration Procedure:
The procedure consists of three basic steps.
- After login, provide the basic data including the choice of the language of question paper (English or Hindi), the choices of the cities for the examination
- Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents
- Pay registration fee . Registration fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
Examination centres in India Female Candidates 1000 SC, ST, PwD Candidates 1000 All Other Candidates 2000 Examination centre in Dubai All Candidates USD 220
- The registration fee shown above DOES NOT INCLUDE service charges, processing fees and any other charges that the banks may charge.
- Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be given on the online registration portal.
JEE Advanced 2016 Documents Required for Registration
Given below is a list of certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2016. The formats of the certificates, which are indicated in brackets
All candidates :
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII ( or equivalent examination ) certificate ( for those who appeared for this examination in 2015 ).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
Candidates seeking admission under the OBC-NCL category :
OBC-NCL certificate ( FORM – OBC – NCL ) issued on or after 1st June, 2015 and conforming to the latest guidelines of the Government of India. Visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates of the Central List of State – wise OBCs.
Candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category :
Caste ( for SC ) or tribe ( for ST ) certificate ( FORM – SC / ST ).
Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category :
Disability certificate ( FORM – PwD [ II / III / IV, whichever is applicable ] ) issued by the notified medical authority. Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM-DYSLEXIC instead of FORM – PwD.
Candidates needing the services of a scribe :
Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal IIT ( FORMSCRIBE ).
Candidates seeking admission under the DS category :
Certificate ( FORM-DS ) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Candidates who successfully complete registering for JEE ( Advanced ) 2016 can download the admit card from the online registration portal www.jeeadv.ac.in.
- The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate : Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2016, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
- In addition, it will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE ( Advanced) 2016 of the respective zonal IIT.
- In case the admit card is not available for downloading, the candidate should contact the Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2016 of the respective zonal IIT.
- A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.
- Jee Advanced 2016 Candidates can download the admit card from 11th May, 2016 ( Wednesday ) to 22nd May, 2016 ( Sunday )
|IIT Guwahati||Organizing Chairman, JEE Advanced 2016,|
Guwahati - 781039
|+91 361 2692795||+91 361 2582180 ||email@example.com|
|IIT Bombay||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2016|
IIT Bombay, Powai
|+91 22 25769093||+91 22 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IIT Delhi ||Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2016|
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas
New Delhi 110016
| +91 11 26591785||+91 11 26581067 ||email@example.com|
|IIT Kanpur||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2016,|
IIT Kanpur, Kanpur - 208 016.
|+91 512 2597335||+91 512 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IIT Kharagpur||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2016,|
IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur - 721 032.
|+91 3222 282102||+91 3222 email@example.com|
|IIT Madras||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2016,|
IIT Madras, Chennai - 600 036.
|+91 44 22578220||+91 44 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|IIT Roorkee||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2016,|
IIT Roorkee, Roorkee 247 667.
|+91 1332 284272||+91 1332 email@example.com|
JEE Advanced 2016 Important Dates :
|Online Registration for JEE Advanced 2016||29th April, 2016|
|JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration Closes||4th May, 2016|
|Downloading of admit cards for JEE Advanced 2016||11th May, 2016 to 22nd May, 2016|
|JEE ( Advanced ) 2016 examination||22nd May, 2016|
|JEE Advanced 2016 Online display of ORS and scanned responses||1st June, 2016 ( Wednesday ) to 4th June, 2016 ( Saturday )|
|JEE Advanced 2016 Request from candidates for review of scanned responses||1st June, 2016 ( Wednesday ) to 4th June, 2016 ( saturday )|
|Online display of answer keys for JEE Advanced 2016||5th June, 2016 ( sunday )|
|JEE Advanced 2016 Receiving Feedback and comments on answer key from the candidates||5th June, 2016 ( Sunday ) to 7th June, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
|Declaration of JEE ( Advanced ) 2016 results||12th June, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|JEE Advanced 2016 Online registration for architecture aptitude test||12th June, 2016 ( Sunday ) to 13th June, 2016 ( Monday )|
|JEE Advanced 2016 Architecture aptitude test||15th June, 2016 ( Wednesday )|
|JEE Advanced 2016 Online declaration of results of architecture aptitude test||19th June, 2016 ( Sunday )|
|Seat Allotment||20th June,2016 ( Monday )to 19th July, 2016 ( Tuesday )|
JEE Advanced 2016 Navigation : JEE Advanced 2016 Aptitude Test Syllabus, JEE Advanced 2016 Counselling, JEE Advanced 2016 Exam Centres, JEE Advanced 2016 Results, JEE Advanced 2016 Mathematics Syllabus, JEE Advanced 2016 Physics Syllabus, JEE Advanced 2016 Chemistry Syllabus, JEE Advanced 2016 Application Form, JEE Advanced 2016 Reservation of Seats, JEE Advanced 2016 Eligibility, JEE Advanced 2016 Entrance Exam, JEE Advanced Exam Question Bank Preparation CD
JEE Advanced Related : JEE Advanced 2016, JEE Advanced 2016 Online Application Form, JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration, JEE Advanced Application Form 2016, JEE Advanced 2016 Online Admit Card, JEE Advanced 2016 How to Apply Online, JEE Advanced 2016 Important Dates, JEE Advanced 2016 Admit Card Availability, JEE Advanced 2016 Last Date for Registration, JEE Advanced 2016 Identity Verification, JEE Advanced 2016 Admit Card Issue Date, JEE Advanced 2016 Availability of Online Application, JEE Advanced 2016 Registration Fee, JEE Advanced 2016 Application Form Details, JEE Advanced 2016 Application Form Fee, JEE Advanced 2016 Registration Information, JEE Advanced 2016 Payment Details, JEE Advanced 2016 Registration Number, JEE Advanced 2016 Admit Card Verification, JEE Advanced 2016 IITs Zonal Address,
JEE Advanced 2016 Online Registration, JEE Advanced 2016 Application Form Online, JEE Advanced 2016 Admit Card Download, JEE Advanced 2016 How to Apply Online
Posted In engineering entrance exam : jee advanced : Leave a response for jee advanced application form 2016 by shanmugapriya