|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Chemistry Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus|
|AAT Syllabus||Application Form||Reservation||Exam Centre||Counselling||Results|
Important : JEE Advanced 2018 Entrance Exam Date announced. Detailed notification will be announced shortly. Often visit this page for regular updates.
JEE Advanced Application Form 2018
Candidates should register for appearing in JEE ( Advanced ) 2018. Registration is only through the online portal where detailed instructions will be provided.
- Online registration portal – www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Online registration begins – April, 2018 10:00 IST
- Online registration closes – May, 2018 17:00 IST
- Regn. with late fee begins – May, 2018 10.00 IST
- Regn. With late fee closes – May, 2018 17.00 IST
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Procedure
Step 1 : After login, provide the basic data including the choice of the language of question paper ( English or Hindi ), the choices of the cities for the examination. The candidate will have the option of adding another cell phone number on top of the number/s provided during JEE ( Main ) registration. Please note that the JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 result will be sent to one of these numbers by SMS.
Step 2 : Upload the scanned copies of all requisite documents.
Step 3 : Pay registration fee [ Indicated Below Registration Fee for JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 ]. Registration fee is NEITHER refundable NOR transferable.
Registration For JEE ( Advanced ) 2018
Examination Centres in India
|Female Candidates||INR 1200|
|SC, ST, PwD Candidates||INR 1200|
|All Other Candidates||INR 2400|
|Late Fee||INR 500|
Exam Centres Outside India ( SAARC Countries )
|All Candidates||USD 135|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
Exam Centres Outside India ( Non - SAARC Countries )
|All Candidates||USD 270|
|Late Fee||USD 80|
The registration fee shown above DOES NOT INCLUDE service charges, processing fees and any other charges that the banks may levy.
Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be given on the online registration portal.
JEE Advanced 2018 Documents Required for Registration
Given below is a list of certificates whose scanned copies are to be uploaded at the time of online registration for JEE ( Advanced ) 2018. The formats of the certificates, which are indicated in the brackets, are given in Annexure – II : Certificate Formats.
All Candidates :
- Class X certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it OR birth certificate.
- Class XII ( or equivalent examination ) certificate ( for those who appeared for this examination in 2016 or whose result was declared after June 2015 ).
- If the name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
For Candidates seeking admission under the OBC – NCL category :
OBC – NCL certificate ( FORM – OBC – NCL ) should have been issued on or after 01st April, 2018 in confirmation with the latest guidelines of the Government of India. Visit www.ncbc.nic.in for latest guidelines and updates of the Central List of State – wise OBCs.
For Candidates seeking admission under the SC or ST category :
Caste ( for SC ) or tribe ( for ST ) certificate ( FORM – SC / ST ).
For Candidates seeking admission under the PwD category :
Physical Disability certificate ( FORM – PwD II / III / IV whichever is applicable] ) issued by the notified medical authority. Dyslexic candidate needs to submit FORM – DYSLEXIC 1 and 2 instead of FORM – PwD. Dyslexia certificates must be issued by a doctor specializing in psychiatry and associated with the Rehabilitation Council of India ( RCI ) / Dyslexia Associations. The certificate must mention ‘SEVERE’ to enable the candidate get the benefit of PwD category.
Individual IITs may constitute a medical board at the time of admission to test the candidate’s level of disability.
For Candidates needing the services of a scribe :
Request letter to the Chairman of the respective zonal coordinating IIT ( FORM – SCRIBE ).
For Candidates seeking admission under the DS category :
Certificate ( FORM – DS ) issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence or the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India.
For PIO / OCI Card holders :
PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable. Foreign Candidates may go to the link http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/pdf/foreign.pdf.
JEE Advanced 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates who successfully registered for JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 can download the admit card from the online registration portal : www.jeeadv.ac.in
- The admit card will bear the following details of the candidate : Name, Roll number for JEE ( Advanced ) 2018, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence, category and language of the question paper.
- In addition, the admit card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
- Candidates should carefully examine the entries in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the Chairman, JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
- In case the admit card is not available for downloading, the candidate should contact the Chairman, JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT.
- A copy of the downloaded admit card should be produced at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination. This original admit card must be retained safely till all the formalities of admission are complete.
Portal for downloading admit card : www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Admit card downloading : May, 2018, 10:00 IST to May, 2018, 09:00 IST.
JEE Advanced 2018 Important Dates
Day, Date and Time
|1.||JEE ( Main ) 2018 [ Offline exam ]||April, 2018|
|2.||Declaration of JEE ( Main ) 2018 Results||April, 2018|
|3.||Registration for JEE ( Advanced ) 2018||April, 2018 to May, 2018|
|4.||Registration with Late Fee||May, 2018|
|5.||Admit Card Available for Downloading||May, 2018|
|6.||JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 Examination||20th May, 2018|
|8.||Online Display of Answer Keys||June, 2018|
|9.||Feedback and Comments on Answer Keys from Candidates||June, 2018|
|10.||Declaration of JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 Results||June, 2018|
|11.||Online Registration for Architecture Aptitude Test||June, 2018|
|12.||Architecture Aptitude Test ( AAT )||June, 2018|
|13.||Declaration of AAT Results||June, 2018|
|14.||Seat Allotment||June, 2018|