|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Chemistry Syllabus||Physics Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus|
|AAT Syllabus||Application Form||Reservation||Exam Centre||Counselling||Results|
IIT Joint Entrance Exam 2018
Joint Entrance Examination is the All India Entrance Examination conducted for admission into the Engineering Courses. Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) is being conducted in two parts, JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCED. JEE ADVANCED is for the admission into IITs only. JEE Advanced 2018 will be jointly conducted by IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee. Admission to all Undergraduate Programs in these institutions for Indian and Foreign nationals will be made through a Joint Entrance Examination Advanced 2018.
JEE Advanced 2018 Entrance Exam
The Joint Entrance Examination ( Advanced ) 2018 [ JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 ] will be conducted by the seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology ( IITs ) under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board ( JAB ) 2018.
The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs ( entry at the 10+2 level ) in the sixteen IITs and the Indian School of Mines ( ISM ).
The decisions of the JAB 2018 will be final in all matters related to JEE ( Advanced ) 2018 and admission to IITs and ISM.
JEE Advanced 2018 Types of Academic Programs Offered at IITs and ISM, and Their Minimum Duration :
|B.Tech.||Bachelor of Technology|
|B.S.||Bachelor of Science|
|B.Pharm.||Bachelor of Pharmaceutics|
|B.Arch.||Bachelor of Architecture|
|Dual Degree B.Tech. - M.Tech.||Dual Degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology|
|Dual Degree B.S. and M.S.||Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science|
|Dual Degree B. Pharm - M. Pharm.||Integrated Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics|
|Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm.||Integrated Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics|
|Integrated M.Tech.||Integrated Master of Technology|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Integrated Master of Science|
Only those academic programs for which admission is based on JEE ( Advanced ) examination are shown here. These Institutes also have other academic programs ( B.Des., M.Tech., M.Sc., M.Des., Ph.D., etc. ) with different admission criteria
All Indians and foreign nationals who satisfy the eligibility criteria can appear in JEE ( Advanced ). The successful candidates meeting the Class XII performance criterion are eligible for admission into IITs. While allotting seats, certain policies are followed depending on candidates’ category and / or nationality.
Day of the JEE Advanced 2018 Examination
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card and their original photo identity card for the examination. Only candidates having a valid admit card will be allowed to write the examination. The candidates will be given the original admit card upon identity verification.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators as well as IIT representatives. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination. However, the authorities at their discretion may permit the candidate to appear for the examination after completing certain formalities. No extra time will be allowed for completing the examination in lieu of the time taken for completing these formalities.
- Impersonation in the examination is a serious offence and will lead to disqualification of the candidate from JEE ( Advanced ) 2018.
- Candidates will NOT be allowed to carry electronic devices ( e.g. mobile phones, smart phones, calculators, iPAD, tabs, electronic watches etc. ), abacus, slide rule, log books, study material of any type, geometry box,written or white ( blank ) paper / piece of paper, wallets etc. to the examination hall. Only BLACK ball point pens, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card are allowed to be taken inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must report to the examination centres well in advance. Candidates arriving after 30 minutes of commencement of the examination in each paper will not be allowed.
- Candidates have to remain in the examination hall for the entire duration of the paper i.e., candidates CANNOT leave the examination hall before 12:00 IST for Paper 1 and before 17:00 IST for Paper 2.
- Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 are compulsory. Therefore, the ORS of only those candidates who have appeared in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be evaluated / graded.