JEE Main 2017 Application Form
|JEE Main 2017 Question Bank CD|
|Home||Entrance Exam||Participating Institution||Eligibility||State Code Eligibility
||Application Format||Exam Centres|
|Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Aptitude Test Syllabus||Results||Counselling||Facilitation Centres|
JEE Main 2017 Application Form
- Candidates of JEE Main 2017 have to apply “ONLINE” only through JEE Main website www.jeemain.nic.in.
- The eligibility criteria for JEE Main & JEE Advanced are different. The candidates are requested to read the information bulletin carefully and themselves ensure their eligibility as per the criteria laid down for JEE Main as well as JEE Advanced.
JEE Main 2017 Online Application Fee
The fee ( in Indian Rupees ) for JEE ( Main ) 2017 is as following:
|Paper( s ) Appearing||Pen and Paper Examination||Based||Computer Based Examination (Paper-1 (B. E. / B. Tech. )only)|
|(General / OBC )||( SC / ST / PWD )||( General / OBC)||( SC / ST / PWD )|
|FOR EXAMINATION CENTRE OPTED IN INDIA|
|JEE ( Main ) Paper-1(B.E. / B.Tech.)||1000||( Boys )||500||( Boys )||500( Boys )||250( Boys )|
|or JEE (Main ) Paper-2 ( B. Arch. / B.||500||( Girls )||500||( Girls )||250( Girls )||250 ( Girls )|
|Both JEE||( Main )||Paper-1||1800||( Boys )||900 ( Boys )||1300 ( Boys ) 650||650||( Boys )|
|( B.E. / B.Tech. ) and JEE ( Main ) Paper-||900||( Girls )||900( Girls )||( Girls )||650||( Girls )|
|2 ( B.Arch. / B.Planning )|
|FOR EXAMINATION CENTRE OPTED IN FOREIGN COUNTRY|
|JEE( Main )Paper-1 ( B.E. / B.Tech.) or JEE ( Main )Paper-2 ( B.Arch. / B. Planning ) only||2500 ( Boys )1250 ( Girls )||1250 ( Boys )1250 Girls )||2500 ( Boys )1250 ( Girls )||1250 ( Boys )1250 ( Girls )|
|Both JEE ( Main ) Paper-1 ( B.E. / B.Tech.) and JEE ( Main ) Paper- 2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning)||3800 ( Boys )1900 ( Girls )||1900 ( Boys )1900 ( Girls )||3800 ( Boys )1900 ( Girls )||1900 ( Boys )1900 ( Girls )|
In case the examination fee is paid through credit / debit card, the candidates will need to pay an additional processing charge as applicable.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form.More than one application i.e.Multiple applications from a candidate will be rejected. No options can be changed at a later stage after submission of an application. However, a chance may be given to the candidates to correct/modify some of the particular(s)of the application form online only,with valid reason(s), after one week of closing date. The candidates are advised to see the website and newspaper regularly to know the exact date when the correction(s)/modification(s) will be allowed online only.
- No change will be accepted through offline i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
- The JEE (Main) 2017 application has been made completely online i.e. the candidate have to fill the particulars online and also upload their photograph and signature. Due to above, the provision of sending hard copy of the applicationi.e. acknowledgement page to the JEE (Main) office has been done away with.
- Therefore the candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application i.e. acknowledgement page to JEE (Main) Secretariat. However, the candidates are advised to retain hard copy of the application i.e. acknowledgement page for future reference or correspondence, if any.
JEE Main 2017 Online Application Submission
Online application has to be submitted through JEE Main 2017 website www.jeemain.nic.in. The aspiring candidate should furnish all the details and upload scanned image of his / her photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression while filling up the ‘On-line’ Application. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated acknowledgment slip after successful submission of data and payment of fee and keep the same in the safe custody for any future reference.
Important Note : The entire application process is online, including uploading of photograph & signature and payment of fee the candidates are required NOT to send any document to JEE Main Secretariat.
Seven ( 7 ) Steps to be followed to apply online.
Step 1 : Download the information bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Step 2 : Read the contents of Online Format and instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep the entire information ready.
Step 3 : Keep the Scanned Images of your Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression ready in JPG format only.
Step 4 : Fill in the Online Application Form.
Step 5 : Upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.
Step 6 : Pay Examination Fee by Debit /Credit card or e-challan ( generated after submission of details in online application form ).
Step 7 : Download Acknowledgement Slip and keep the same in safe custody for future reference.
NOTE :The candidate should mention only his / her own Mobile No. and E- Mail ID while submitting the ON-line application, as all the communications will be sent to the candidates on their registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID only.
JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- The Admit Card can be downloaded from JEE (Main) website from 2nd week March 2017 onwards.
- The candidates are advised to download their admit cards from JEE (Main) website only.The Candidates are also advised to regularly see JEE (Main) website for updates.
- A call centre will also be functional on all working days from 9.00 AM to 5.30 PM for general facilitation. The phone numbers of the call centre are available on the website of JEE (Main).
JEE Main 2017 Important Dates
|1||JEE Main Dates for Pen and Paper Based examination
PAPER – 1 ( B.E. / B.Tech. )
PAPER – 2 ( B.Arch. / B.Planning )
|16th April, 2017|
|2||Date of JEE Main ( Computer Based Examination )||08th April, 2017 to 09th April, 2017|
|3||Last date for Online submission of applications||16th January, 2017|
|4||JEE Main Application Fee may be paid by the candidates up to||17th January, 2017 (11:59 PM)|
|5||Registered candidates of JEE Main 2017 that the facility for correction in their data ( particulars ) will be operational on||21st January, 2017 to 31st January, 2017|
|6||The additional amount ( if applicable ) should be paid by the candidates through credit / debit card or e- challan in the Canara / ICICI / HDFC / Syndicate Bank during||21st January, 2017 to 31st January, 2017|
|7||Date of Availability of JEE Main 2017 Admit Card||2nd week of March, 2017 onwards|
|8||Centre of Examination||As indicated on the Admit Card|
|9||Display of Answer key and
image of response ( OMR ) sheet
|18th April, 2017 to 22nd April, 2017|
|10||Declaration of JEE Main Paper-1 Score and top 150000 candidates eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced||27th April, 2017|
|11||Declaration of All India Rank
JEE Main Paper – 1 & Paper – 2.
|27th May, 2017|
|12||Availability of Score / Rank Cards on website||After declaration of All India Rank ( AIR ) of JEE Main 2017|
|13||Materials to be brought on the day of examination||Admit Card, document as required under JEE Main 2017 Brochure and Ball Point Pen of good quality. However, the candidates who have also opted for Paper – 2 ( B. Arch. / B. Planning. ) of JEE Main 2017, are advised to bring their own clip board, geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.|
|14||Rough Work ( Pen and Paper Based Examination )Rough Work ( Computer Based Examination )||All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The
candidate should NOT do any rough work or put stray mark on the Answer Sheet.Paper for Rough work will be provided at the examination centre
Visit the link to view details about JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form.
Jee Main 2017 Navigation : JEE Main 2017 State Code of Eligibility, JEE Main 2017 Counselling, JEE Main 2017 Chemistry Syllabus, JEE Main 2017 Physics Syllabus, JEE Main 2017 Mathematics Syllabus, JEE Main 2017 Aptitude Test Syllabus, JEE Main 2017 Participating Institutions in CCB Counselling, JEE Main 2017 Eligibility Criteria, JEE Main 2017 Results, JEE Main 2017 Exam Centres, JEE Main 2017 Online Application Format, JEE Main 2017 Facilitation Centres, JEE Main 2017 Application Form, Joint Entrance Examination - JEE Main 2017 Entrance Exam, JEE Main Exam Question Bank Preparation CD
Jee Main Related : JEE Main 2017, JEE Main 2017 Online Application Form, JEE Main 2017 Apply Online, JEE Main 2017 Application Form, JEE Main 2017 How to Apply, JEE Main 2017 Admit Card, JEE Main 2017 Application Form Last Date, JEE Main 2017 Application Form Submission, JEE Main 2017 Application Form Status, JEE Main 2017 Application Form Download, JEE Main 2017 Important Dates, JEE Main 2017 Admit Card Availability, JEE Main 2017 Application Form Fee, JEE Main Online Application Form 2017, JEE Main 2017 Admit Card Download, How to Fill JEE Main 2017 Online Application Form, JEE Main 2017 Application Form Date,
Home Entrance Exam Participating Institution Eligibility State Code Eligibility Application Format Exam Centres Physics Syllabus Chemistry Syllabus Mathematics Syllabus Aptitude Test Syllabus Results Counselling Facilitation Centres JEE Main 2017 Application Form Candidates of JEE Main 2017 have to apply “ONLINE” … Continue reading
Posted In engineering entrance exam : jee main : Leave a response for jee main 2017 application form by nirmala