JMI 2018 Entrance Exam
Jamia Millia Islamia ( JMI ) invites admission Application for B. Tech and B.Arch programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
JMI 2018 B.Tech & B.Arch Programs
The Following B.Tech & B.Arch Programs are being offered,
- B.Tech ( Civil Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Computer Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Electrical Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Electronics & Communication Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Mechanical Engineering )
- B.Arch ( Self – Financed )
JMI 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech Course
- Sr. Sec. School Certificate ( 10+2 ) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM ( OR )
- Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
For B.Arch Course
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects shall be eligible to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test ( OR )
- A 3-year Diploma ( 10+3 ) recognized by Central / State govt. provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate.
JMI 2018 Reservation Category
- Muslim OBC / ST
- Muslim Women
- Jamia Internal
Candidate has to choose any one reservation category in online admission form. Over & Above Seats are reserved for Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant ( Detail prospectus will be available soon )
To know more about JMI 2018 Entrance Exam – Click Here
JMI 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech programs must appear in JEE ( Main ) 2018 Paper – 1 examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B. Arch programs must appear in JEE ( Main ) 2018 Paper – 2 examination.
- Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch programs must appear in JEE ( Main ) 2018 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examination.
- The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s Admission procedure, Applicable Reservation of Seats and MERIT solely determined by the score in JEE ( Main ) 2018 Paper 1 and Paper 2 respectively.
- Apply for B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs on JMI’s admission portal at the following URL : www.jmicoe.in
- Candidate applying at JMI has to submit 8 digit JEE Main 2018 application number in online application form, which is issued from JEE Main 2018 portal after submission of form.
JMI 2018 Submission of Application Form
Foreign students and NRI wards must apply through Foreign Students’ Advisor who may be contacted at the following address
The Office of the Foreign Students Advisor
Room No: 20 – 21, Old SRK Hostel Building,
Gate No: 8, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar,
New Delhi – 110025
Tel: 91-11-26981717, 26985603, 26986176 Extn. 1760
JMI 2018 Admission Procedure
- Minimum eligibility qualifications for foreign students will be the same as for Indian students for each program mentioned in the University Prospectus.
- The program on which eligibility is to be relied upon must be from an Institute included in the list of the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ) 16, AIU House, Kotla Marg, New Delhi-110002, India. ( http: //www.aiuweb.org )
- In case the University / Board is not included in the said list, the candidate has to obtain and ubmit an Equivalence Certificate to this effect from the Association of Indian Universities.
- English translations of all transcripts, duly attested, are to be submitted
- Candidates applying from their own country should get their transcripts attested by the concerned accredited authorized government agency and also duly certified by the Indian Embassy or Consulate.
- For candidates applying from India, all attestation must be done by the concerned Embassy / High Commission / Consulate of the relevant country in India.
- Applications without the attested documents shall be summarily rejected.
- Applicants must collect their admission letter personally or send their authorized representatives to collect the same from the Office of the Foreign Students’ Advisor. Intimation about the admission shall also be sent to the selected candidates through e-mail.
- On being granted admission, all applicants should produce their Students Visa within one month of completion of admission formalities.
- A copy of this visa is to be submitted in the Office of the Foreign Students’ Advisor, JMI.
- In case of failure to obtain a visa within the stipulated period, the admission shall stand cancelled.
- The admission of Foreign Diplomats wishing to study in Jamia Millia Islamia shall be governed by the prescribed applicable procedures and rules as notified by the Government of India from time to time. 13. All foreign students ( old / new ) are required to fill a registration form available with the Office of the Foreign Students’ Advisor ( FSA ) , JMI, within 15 days of joining the program. Bonafide certificates shall not be issued if this is not complied with.
- Upon arrival in India every foreign student must register with the Foreigners Regional Registration Office ( FRRO ) within 14 days from the date of first entry into India as per the prescribed applicable procedure.
- The category once filled in the application form shall be final and cannot be changed at any later stage. Once admitted, all foreign students shall pay the fee prescribed for their “admission category”throughout the duration of the Program. However, JMI reserves the right to revise the fee at any time.
- Once admitted, NRI wards / students will pay the requisite fees for their admission category throughout the duration of the program even if they
To know more about JMI 2018 Application Form – Click Here
JMI 2018 Results
JMI 2018 Result Dates
JMI 2018 Result Date : JMI Engineering Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your JMI Results 2018…
To know more about JMI 2018 Results – Click Here
To know more about JMI 2018 Question Papers – Click Here
JMI 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online Forms Available||5th December, 2017|
|2||Last Date to fill Online form||7th March, 2018|
|3||JMI Admission Form Fee||550 / + Applicable Bank Charges|
Jamia Millia Islamia University,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg,
New Delhi – 110025,
Telephone No : +91 11 26981717, 26984617,
26984658, 26988044, 26987183,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.jmi.ac.in.
|Application Form : https://jmi.ucanapply.com/EntranceSCH/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAwMw==|