JMI Engineering Application Form 2014
JMI 2014 Application Form
JMI OMR Form : Candidates seeking admission to any Program ( Except Ph.D. ) in Jamia Millia Islamia may obtain the prescribed OMR Application Form along with the Prospectus from the University Counter at Jamia Millia Islamia ( JMI ) on cash payment of Application Fee.
JMI Online Application Form : Jamia Millia Islami Admission Application Form may also be submitted Online on JMI’s website http://jmi.ac.in/onlineadmissionform. Candidates applying through online mode must read instructions available on the webpage for online submission.
JMI 2014 Submission of Application Form
- Candidates are required to fill up the Application Form carefully in their own writing or online ( wherever applicable ) giving all requisite details.
- Application on prescribed form completed in all respects for all programs should be submitted either in person or by post / courier, in the Office of the respective Faculty / Department / Centre on or before the last date of submission.
- In case of Online submission, the printed copy ( hardcopy ) of the application must reach the respective Faculty / Department / Centre on or before the last date of submission otherwise the candidature of applicant shall be rejected.
- Application forms will be accepted during working hours on all working days. The Jamia remains closed on Saturday and Sunday besides other holidays recognised by it.
- The candidate should ensure that the application form is sent well in advance so as to reach the concerned office on or before the last date of submission. The University will not be responsible for postal delays.
- If a candidate intentionally or otherwise marks multiple categories for his/her candidature or does not mark any category, JMI shall consider such candidates as “General” .
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure his / her eligibility before applying for admission to a particular program. No claim of any sort in this matter shall be entertained.
- The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board / university / institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognises degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ). Besides, the university also recognizes certain qualifications from the reputed madaris as well, the details of the prospectus.
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc. by the notified last date for this purpose as given in the prospectus.
- Candidates are strongly advised to keep copies of Application Form, proof of having dispatched the application form, acknowledgement receipt for facilitating issue of Duplicate Admit Cards, if required.
JMI 2014 Admit Card
- The Admit Cards / Hall Tickets will be sent to the candidates by post.
- The applicants may also download the admit cards from the University website.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss during transit.
- If the Admit Card is not received in time or is lost by the candidate, he / she may also contact in person the office of the concerned Department / Centre / Faculty along with acknowledgement receipt, application form number, bank slip for having deposited the fee and the receipt issued by the Post Office for having dispatched the application form for getting duplicate Admit Card. No duplicate Admit Card will be issued on the day of Entrance Test. Duplicate Admit Card will have to be collected by the candidate only and will not be sent by post. Requests for issue of duplicate Admit Cards shall be considered only on the last two working dates preceding the date of Entrance Test.
- The information about the assigned Roll Numbers of candidates along with other details and necessary information shall be made available on the University Website at least a day before the entrance test.
JMI 2014 Important Dates
|Events||B. Tech .||B.E. ( Evening )
|1.||Last date of submission of JMI 2014 Application Form|
in the Office of the Dean Faculty of Engineering & Technology
|15th May, 2014 ( Thursday ) ||06th October, 2014 ( Monday )|
|2.||Date of JMI Entrance Test 2014||14th June, 2014 ( Saturday )||08th November, 2014 & 15th November, 2014 ( Saturday )|
JMI Related : JMI 2014 Application Form, JMI 2014 How to Apply, JMI 2014 Online Application Form, JMI Engineering Application Form 2014, JMI 2014 Application Form Submission, JMI 2014 Application Form Last Date, JMI 2014 Application Form Issue Date, JMI 2014 Application Form Status, JMI 2014 Admit Card 2014, JMI 2014 Application Form Procedure, JMI 2014 Admit Card Status, JMI 2014 Important Dates, Jamia Millia Islamia 2014 Application Form,
JMI 2014 Application Form – JMI 2014 Online Application Form – JMI 2014 BTech Application Form – JMI 2014 Application Form Last Date – Jamia Millia Islamia 2014 Application Form.
Posted In engineering entrance exam : jmi : Leave a response for jmi engineering application form 2014 by amala