JMI Engineering Application Form 2016
|The Admission in B. Tech. & B. Arch. programs for the session 2016-17 of Jamia Millia Islamia will be based on the scores of JEE ( Main ) – 2016 conducted by CBSE.|
JMI 2016 Online Application Form Submission Schedule
Candidates interested in applying for JMI’s B.Tech or B.Arch programs are required to submit the following forms online at the indicated URLs:
Name of the Form URL for Submission Admission Form Fee Last Date
JEE Main ( 2016 ) Application
http://www.jeemain.nic.in As prescribed by CBSE. 11th January, 2016
Admission Application Form for
B.Tech / B.Arch.
http://jmi.ac.in/admissions 500 / - + Applicable
31st January, 2016
- Submission of JEE ( Main ) Form shall be made as per prescribed CBSE guidelines given in the JEE ( main ) 2016.
- While submitting the JMI’s B.Tech. / B.Arch. Admission Form, candidates may pay their fee either by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking or through E-Challan generated during the filling up of form online. In case of E-Challan the fee may be paid in any of the branches of Indian Bank.
- Instruction for filling the JMI’s Online B.Tech. / B.Arch. Application Form are available on the portal. Candidates are advised to read them carefully before filling up the form.
- The Application Fee once received sussessfully at JMI’s end is non-refundable and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained. The JMI shall only refund the Application Fee in cases of failed transactions identified at JMI’s end.
- In case of submission of Online form through Cyber Cafe, the candidate is also advised to get the form filled in his / her presence and provide his / her contact information such as email and mobile number wherever required.
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application to JMI. However, they are advised to retain printed copy of the JEE Main 2016 Admit Card , JMI’s Acknowledgement Slip, JMI’s Registration Slip, JEE ( Main ) 2016 Score Card.
- JMI will not be responsible for any incorrect information filled by the candidate.
In addition to appearing in JEE main 2016 exam, the candidates are required to submit an online admission form of Jamia Millia Islamia available on JMI website http://jmi.ac.in/admissions from 10th December, 2015 to 31st January, 2016.
Jamia Millia Islamia will give admission strictly as per merit of JEE ( Main ) 2016 score and admission norms & reservation policy of the University. The candidates appearing in JEE ( Main ) 2016 and submitting the online admission form of Jamia will ONLY be considered for admission to B. Tech. & B. Arch. programmes.
JMI 2016 Online Important Dates
- JEE Main 2016 Application Form Last date : 11th January, 2016
- Last Date for JMI Admission Application form for B.Tech / B.Arch : 31st January, 2016
- JEE Main Paper 1 – Paper and Pen based Exam 2016 : 3rd April, 2016
- JEE Main Paper 1 – Computer based Exam 2016 : 9th April, 2016 & 10th April, 2016
- JEE main Paper 2 – Paper and Pen based Exam 2016 : 3rd April, 2016
- Commencement of Admission formalities for B.Tech : 12th July, 2016
- Commencement of Admission formalities for B.Arch : 18th July, 2016
JMI Related : JMI 2016 Application Form, JMI 2016 How to Apply , JMI 2016 Online Application Form, JMI Engineering Application Form 2016, JMI 2016 Application Form Submission, JMI Based on JEE Main Score 2016, JMI 2016 Application Form Last Date, JMI 2016 Application Form Issue Date, JMI 2016 Application Form Status, JMI 2016 JEE Main Exam Schedule, JMI 2016 Application Form Procedure, JMI 2016 Important Dates, JMI 2016 Admission Notification, Jamia Millia Islamia 2016 Application Form, JMI Admission application Fee 2016, JEE Based Exam for JMI Admission, JMI Admission 2016 Information Brochure,
JMI 2016 Application Form Submission Schedule – JMI 2016 Online Application Form – JMI 2016 BTech Application Form – JMI 2016 Application Form Last Date – Jamia Millia Islamia 2016 Application Form – JMI 2016 Important Dates
Posted In engineering entrance exam : jmi : Leave a response for jmi engineering application form 2016 by shanmugapriya