|Home|| Application Form|| Results
JMI 2018 Entrance Exam
Jamia Millia Islamia ( JMI ) invites admission Application for B.Tech and B.Arch programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
JMI 2018 B.Tech & B.Arch Programs
The Following B.Tech & B.Arch Programs are being offered,
- B.Tech ( Civil Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Computer Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Electrical Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Electronics & Communication Engineering )
- B.Tech ( Mechanical Engineering )
- B.Arch ( Self – Financed )
JMI 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech Course
- Sr. Sec. School Certificate ( 10+2 ) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM ( OR )
- Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
For B.Arch Course
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects shall be eligible to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test ( OR )
- A 3-year Diploma ( 10+3 ) recognized by Central / State govt. provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate.
JMI 2018 Reservation Category
- Muslim OBC / ST
- Muslim Women
- Jamia Internal
Candidate has to choose any one reservation category in online admission form. Over & Above Seats are reserved for Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant ( Detail prospectus will be available soon )