JNU EEE 2021 Online Application Form
JUNEE 2021 online Application Form Visit official Website www.jnu.ac.in.
Please note that your name, your parent’s / guardian’s name, and your date of birth should exactly be the same as given in your 10th class or first Board / Pre-University examination certificate. Any deviation, whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
Your name should be as given in your 10th class certificate or your first Board / Pre-University Examination. Female candidate may mention her present surname in case of name change after marriage.
Entrance Examination Fee : The entrance examination fee is ₹ 1000/- for general category candidates including OBC candidates and ₹ 500/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and Person with Disability categories. The entrance examination fee for Foreign Nationals is US$ 40.00 or Rs. 2640/-.
JNU EEE 2021 Admit Card
The candidates may download their Admit Card from the University’s website www.jnu.ac.in around 3rd week of April, 2021 and take the Admit Card to the Examination Centre with a copy of latest passport size photograph.Before taking the entrance examination, please ensure that you fulfil the eligibility requirements as prescribed by the University.
Also please note that permission to appear in the entrance examination is subject to your fulfilling the minimum eligibility requirements prescribed for admission as notified in the prospectus. You may, therefore, appear in the entrance examination only if you fulfil the eligibility requirements as prescribed for M.Tech Biotechnology Programme under Section-II of this prospectus. Despite this caution, in case you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria and appear in the entrance examination, you will do so at your own risk and cost, and if at any stage, it is found that you do not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, the admission, if granted to you, shall be cancelled ipso facto.
Those candidates who have applied and fulfil the prescribed eligibility conditions but somehow are not able to download the Admit Card are advised to contact either the JNU Representative ( who will be available at the Examination Centre at least a day in advance ) or the Presiding Officer / Principal of the Centre to sort out the problems. It may be noted that only those candidates will be allowed to appear in the entrance examination whose names appear in the roll-list available with the examination centre. The University will assume no responsibility whatsoever in case the candidate fails to report on the due date and time for appearing in the entrance examination.
JNU EEE 2021 Exam Centers
Entrance Examination Centre : A list of cities where JNU entrance examination is to be held is given below. No change will be permitted and no correspondence in this context will be entertained. In case it is not possible to allot the Centre of your choice, the University reserves the right to allot you alternative centre.
|1||Agartala ( AG )||3501||29||Katihar ( KT )||1307|
|2||Ahmedabad ( AH )||1661||30||Kolkata ( KL )||3800|
|3||Aizawl ( AZ )||2701||31||Lucknow ( LK )||3660|
|4||Allahabad ( AL )||3611||32||Mumbai ( MB )||2401|
|5||Amritsar ( AS )||3001||33||Madurai ( MR )||3303|
|6||Bangalore ( BL )||2101||34||Nagpur ( NP )||2402|
|7||Bareilly ( BR )||3616||35||Pant Nagar ( PN )||3702|
|8||Bhubaneshwar(BN)||2901||36||Patna ( PT )||1300|
|9||Calicut ( CA )||2201||37||Pondicherry ( PE )||3304|
|10||Chandigarh (CH )||3901||38||Pune ( PU )||2403|
|11||Chennai ( CE )||3301||39||Raipur ( RP )||1401|
|12||Coimbatore (CT )||3302||40||Ranchi ( RC )||2001|
|13||Dehradun ( DD )||3701||41||Sagar ( SA )||2302|
|14||Delhi ( DL )||1500||42||Sambalpur ( SP )||2902|
|15||Dimapur ( DU )||2801||43||Secundrabad ( HD )||3402|
|16||Gangtok ( GT )||3201||44||Shillong ( SL )||2661|
|17||Gaya ( GA )||1306||45||Shimla ( SM )||1801|
|18||Ghaziabad ( GZ )||3617||46||Silchar ( SC )||1202|
|19||Gwalior ( GW )||2301||47||Siliguri ( SG )||3806|
|20||Guwahati ( GH )||1201||48||Srinagar ( SR )||1902|
|21||Goa ( GO )||3902||48||Thiruvananthapuram(TP)||2202|
|22||Gorakhpur ( GP )||3618||50||Udaipur ( UD )||3107|
|23||Hyderabad ( HY )||3401||51||Varanasi ( VR )||3666|
|24||Imphal ( IM )||2501||52||Vijayawada ( VJ )||1001|
|25||Itanagar ( IT )||1101||53||Visakhapatnam ( VP )||1002|
|26||Jaipur ( JP )||3100||( Overseas Centre )|
|27||ammu ( JM )||1901||54||Kathmandu* ( KM )||5000|
|28||Jodhpur ( JO )||3106||* Subject tosufficient number of candidates available.|
JNU EEE 2021 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be done in accordance with their inter-se merit drawn on the basis of All India Entrance Examination vis-à -vis the preference of Universities exercised by candidates. In case a candidate has not indicated his / her option for joining a particular university, his / her name will not be considered for that university.
The Selection procedure will be as follows :
- After the merit list is drawn more than double the number of candidates than the total intake only will be informed of their merit rank in the entrance examination. The candidates will also be informed about the total number of seats in each participating University. The candidates will be asked to exercise their options for joining the Universities in the proforma ( which will be sent by JNU ) . The candidates will be asked to send to JNU a Bank Draft of ₹ 5000 / ( ₹ 2500 / – in the case of SC, ST, PWD candidates ) as initial security deposit giving their willingness to be considered for admission to the participating Universities in accordance with their options for joining the Universities visà- vis their inter-se merit in the Entrance Examination. All candidates are advised to check the result on the web site of the university ( www.jnu.ac.in ) in the second week of june.
- Before exercise the options candidates are advised to check their eligibility as prescribed by different University and ensure that they fulfil the prescribed eligibility.
- The candidates who do not exercise their options for joining any of the participating universities will not be considered for admission to that university / universities.
- Candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility for any University would not be considered for admission to that University / Universities.
- After allotment of seats, the JNU will send intimation to the candidates about their allotment of the university and also to the concerned participating university to which the candidate has been selected. Please note that once allotment of University is made on the basis of inter se merit vis-à-vis options, other options of the universities given by the candidate shall stand frozen. Candidates are advised to check the allotment of university on the website of the university www.jnu.ac.in.
- The participating university will then inform the candidate about the complete admission procedure and schedule of their university as well as the amount of fee etc. to be deposited by the candidate. The initial security deposit already sent by the candidate through demand draft to JNU will be sent to concerned University for refund to the students after first semester.
- In case the candidate is offered admission in accordance with his / her options for joining the University vis-à-vis his / her inter-se merit, but subsequently either does not join the concerned University or withdraw after joining during the first semester then in that event, the initial deposit of ₹ 5000 / – and ₹ 2500 / – for General / OBC and SC / ST / PWD categories respectively, shall stand forfeited.
- The initial security deposit of ₹ 5000 / -, ( ₹ 2500 / – in the case of SC / ST, PWD candidates ) will be refunded in full tothose of the candidates who are not offered admission to any of the participating university.
- circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised not to make any request in this regard) Only those candidates who will be asked to exercise their option, the list / letter of these candidates will be available on JNU website ( www.jnu.ac.in ) although intimation to this effect is also sent to the candidates on their e-mail account. However, the candidates are advised to find out through their own sources whether their names appear in the list and thereby make arrangement for sending their final option together with initial security deposit by the stipulated date. The University will not issue any paper intimation to the candidates. Candidates are advised to regularly check JNU website for updates.
- Please note that only one merit list will be released and there will be no second list under any circumstances.
JNU EEE 2021 Important Dates
|1||Start of Application process||1st week of March, 2021.|
|2||Closing of Application Process||4th week of March, 2021.|
|3||Admit Card||3rd week of April, 2021.|
|4||Date and time of Entrance Examination||2nd week of May, 2021|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.