|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Results||Counselling|
KEE 2018 Application Form
How to apply
- The candidates can send their online application and secure admission in a course easily and transparently on Merit by following the steps mentioned below.
- Log on to http://admissions.karunya.edu/ and submit your expression of interest ( EOI ) online about the course you would like to pursue at Karunya University.
- Once the EOI is received, you will get a acknowledgement SMS and Email from Karunya University indicating the Application No. and pass code to apply online.
- With the Application No. and pass code, you can submit your application http://admissions.karunya.edu/ and also make the initial payment as per approved fee structure of the University through online mode / DD mode / electronic payment mode / cash payment mode to book your seat in the branch of your choice.
- Once the application is submitted successfully, you will get a confirmation SMS and Email to download your provisional admission order from the University website.
However, the admission for B.Tech. courses will be confirmed based on the marks scored in Karunya Entrance Examination and HSC.
Online Application Fee
Karunya University accepts only online application as per the procedures indicated in Sl. No. 2 ( for Indian Nationals ) and Sl. No.3 ( for NRI / Foreign Nationals ). The candidates are informed to include the application form fee ( 1000 for Indian Nationals IUSD SO for NRI or Foreign Nationals ) when they make the first payment to the University during the online application process.
KEE 2018 Selection Procedure
The admission for all UG courses of Engineering, Science and Arts is done based on merit. The candidates will be admitted to each course based on first come first served basis by online process. However, the admission will be confirmed to a candidate after receiving his / her original certificates as per the eligibility norms of the Institution.
KEE 2018 Important Dates
|1||Launching online application||11th December, 2017|