KEE Application Form 2016
KEE 2016 Application Form
KEE 2016 Mode of Applications :
KEE 2016 Application for Indian Nationals :
KEE 2016 Buy and Apply Online
- KEE candidate can buy KEE Application online using any one of the Debit / Cerdit cards ( Servive charges applicable ).
- Upon successful payment of the KEE 2016 Application Form Fee, the candidate will receive an Application number and Pass code via e-mail / SMS.
- KEE 2016 candidate can now apply online using our KEE Online Application available at www.admissions.karunya.edu.
KEE 2016 Apply Online with Pin Mailer
- Along with the hard copy of KEE 2016 Application, a Pin Mailer is provided, which contains Application number and Pass code.
- Using this application number and pass code, the candidate can apply online at www.admissions.karunya.edu.
- If the Pin Mailer is used, then there is no need to send the OMR sheet or any other document to the University.
KEE 2016 Apply Online with DD
- KEE 2016 candidate should draw a DD drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’, payable at Coimbatore.
- KEE 2016 candidate should go to our website www.admissions.karunya.edu, and apply online by providing the DD details in the application form.
- Upon completing KEE Application Form, the candidate should write the application number at the back of the DD, and send to the address mentioned below :
The Admissions Officer,
Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore – 641114,
Tamil Nadu, India.
- Only after the DD is received, the application form will be accepted for processing
The completed OMR coding sheet should be sent to the Admissions Officer along with the following documents ( attested photocopies – self attestation is accepted ) before the last date.
- Class 10 Mark statement or Equivalent
- Class 12 Identity card ( or ) Bonafide certificate of class 12 or its equivalent issued by the School
- Community certificate stating the religion and community ( Certificate issued by Tahsildar / Revenue Officer / Magistrate will alone be accepted )
If the filled – in OMR coding sheet is sent along with the supporting documents to the Admissions Officer, then no need to send the KEE 2016 Online Application.
KEE 2016 Application for NRI Students :
The candidates who have studied their eligible course abroad alone can apply under NRI / Foreign National category. Other candidates cannot apply under this category.
- Recent colour photograph ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) ( Mandatory )
- Signature ( Please sign in black or dark blue ink on a white paper and to be scanned / digitally photographed ) ( Mandatory )
- Passport ( with nationality and address ) ( Mandatory )
- Class 10 Mark statement or Equivalent ( Mandatory )
- Class 12 Identity card ( or ) Bonafide certificate of class 12 or its equivalent issued by the School ( Mandatory )
- The candidates should compulsorily upload all the above documents when they submit their application online.
KEE 2016 Admission Procedure :
KEE 2016 For Indian Nationals :
KEE 2016 B.Tech. programs
Karunya University Admission will be made based on the ranking of Karunya Entrance Examination KEE 2016 and through Single Window Counseling 2016 conducted by Karunya University.
KEE 2016 For NRI Students :
- KEE candidates who have completed their eligible course abroad will be considered under this category.
- The NRI / Foreign Nationals are exempted from writing the entrance test.
- KEE 2016 application forms submitted by the NRI / Foreign nationals will be scrutinized and the call letters will be sent to the eligible candidates by Email.
- KEE 2016 candidates who have received their call letters should send the required fees ( For details, refer to our fees structure available in http://admissions.karunya.edu ) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the ‘The Registrar, Karunya University, payable at Coimbatore, India. NRI candidates / Foreign Nationals should pay the fees as per the norms of the University in US dollars only. The candidates should write the application number at the back of the DD, and send to the address mentioned below:
The Admissions Officer,
Coimbatore – 641 114,
Tamil Nadu, India.
- After receiving the Demand Draft, the Admissions Officer will allot a seat to the candidates ( provisionally ) based on the availability of seats and as per the eligibility norms of the University.
- Once the seat is allotted to the candidates, the provisional course allotment order and the receipt will be sent to them by Email and through Air Mail.
- The admission will be confirmed to a candidate only after receiving his / her original certificates as per the eligibility norms of the University.
KEE 2016 E- HALL TICKET
Instructions to the candidates :
- KEE 2016 E – Hall Ticket will be available in the website only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects on or before the last date ( For details regarding important dates, please log on to www.admissions.karunya.edu). No postal correspondence with regard to this will be entertained.
- KEE 2016 Candidates can download the E – Hall Ticket from the website ( www.admissions.karunya.edu ) using their application number / registration number.
- The E – Hall ticket once downloaded should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Admissions Officer by Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Candidates should bring the print out of the E-Hall Ticket along with any one of the following ID proofs in original to appear for the Karunya Entrance Examination – KEE 2016. (a) 12th standard Identity card issued by the School, (b) 12th standard Hall Ticket, (c) Letter from the Head of the Institution with the photograph of the student ( Photograph should be attested by the Principal / HM ), (d) Driving License and (d) Passport. The Hall Ticket along with any one of the above original documents should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- No candidates shall be allowed to enter the examination hall half-an-hour after the commencement of the examination and the candidates shall be permitted to leave the examination hall only after the completion of the examination.
- KEE 2016 E – Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- Karunya University E – Hall Ticket is an important document. The candidates are advised to retain this E – Hall Ticket to produce at the time of counseling and admission.
Incomplete KEE Application :
Karunya University does not take any responsibility to inform candidates who have submitted incomplete application. E – Hall Ticket may not be provided for those candidates. Hence, the candidates are advised to ensure that the application is complete in all respects before sending online application or posting OMR application to the University.
KEE 2016 Spot Registration for KEE – 2016 and Spot Hall Ticket :
If the candidates have not submitted their application form on or before the due date, Karunya University will conduct spot registration in any one of the entrance examination centres one day before the examination with the following documents, (a) Three passport size colour photographs, (b) Class 12 Identity card or Bonafide certificate issued by the School to prove that one has studied Class 12 or equivalent in the School and (c) Application form fee 800/- ( Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at Coimbatore ). Karunya University Examination Co ordinator will issue Spot Hall Tickets to those candidates after checking their eligibility criteria.
KEE 2016 Important Dates
|KEE 2016 Issue of Application forms and Prospectus||1st November, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in KEE 2016 OMR sheet & online application||18th April, 2016|
|Karunya Entrance Examination - KEE 2016||23rd April, 2016
( 02:30 P M - 05.00 PM )
|Publication of KEE 2016 Rank list||30th April, 2016|
|Single Window Counseling at Karunya University Campus||11th May, 2016 to 13th May, 2016|
KEE 2016 Exam Centres
The following list of KEE 2016 centres and write the appropriate centre code in the space provided. Three preferences are required ( Mandatory ). Your three preferences should be unique. Shade the corresponding numeral under each digit ( for Preference 1, Preference 2 and Preference 3 ).
Centre Code Place Centre Code Place Centre Code Place
1 Anantapur 21 Guwahati 40 Port Blair
2 Ahmadabad 22 Gwalior 41 Raipur
3 Ahmednagar 23 Hyderabad 42 Rajamundry
4 Ajmer 24 Jabalpur 43 Ramanathapuram
5 Allahabad 25 Jamshedpur 44 Ranchi
6 Bangalore 26 Kadappa 45 Salem
7 Bellary 27 Karaikudi 46 Thanjavur
8 Bhopal 28 Kolkatta 47 Thrissur
9 Calicut 29 Kottayam 48 Tirunelveli
10 Chengalpet 30 Lucknow 49 Tirupur
11 Chennai ( Broadway ) 31 Madurai 50 Trichy
12 Chennai ( Chetpet ) 32 Mangalore 51 Trivandrum
13 Cochin 33 Mettupalayam 52 Tuticorin
14 Coimbatore ( Race course ) 34 Mumbai 53 Vadodara
15 Coimbatore ( Big bazaar ) 35 Nagarcoil 54 Vellore
16 Coimbatore ( Puliakulam ) 36 Nagpur 55 Vijayawada
17 Cuttack 37 Patna 56 Virudhunagar
19 Delhi 38 Pollachi 57 Vizag
20 Dindigul 39 Pondicherry 58 Warangal
KEE 2016 Application Process
For Indian Nationals :
- The candidate can buy application online ( 750 + Service Tax ) at our website ( using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility ) or The can submit the application using demand draft ( DD ) mode at our website admissions.karunya.edu [ DD for 750/‐ drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at ‘Coimbatore’ ].
- The candidate will receive the Application Number and Passcode after making the payment through SMS / Email.With these details, they can submit the application online through our website
- The candidate can also buy the Hard copy application at Karunya University Campus, Jesus Calls Prayer Towers and Banks.
- If bought the hard copy application, they can submit the online application ( through our website ) using the pin mailer ( available with the hard copy of application ).
- Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature are mandatory to apply online. Upon successful submission of online application, the candidate will receive a confirmation Email / SMS.
- After receiving the application ( if the application fee is received ), a call letter ( as per the norms ) for provisional admission will be generated and sent by Email and hard copy of the call letter will be sent by Speed Post.
- The candidates should undergo the admission process ( online test / interview ) in the University campus and pay the prescribed fee towards their provisional admission.
- The admission will be confirmed after receiving the final mark statement as per the norms.
- The candidate can download the Enrollment Letter at http ://admission.karunya.edu from the last week of June, 2016 onwards.
- Note: Candidates applying through DD, need to send the original DD ( Application form fee of 750 ) to the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore – 641 114 by Speed Post / Registered Post with their Name, Application Number and the course opted at the backside
For NRI / Foreign Nationals :
- The candidate can draw a Demand Draft (DD) in the favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at ‘Coimbatore’ for the amount of INR 3000/‐(only in Indian Rupees) and apply online through our website ( Scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and Passport are need to be uploaded during online submission of application ).
- Upon successful submission of online application, the candidate will receive a confirmation Email.
- After successful submission of online application, the candidate should send the DD (Name, Application Number and the course opted should be written at the backside of the DD) to ‘The Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore – 641 114, India’ by Air Mail or International Couriers.
- After receiving the DD, a call letter will be generated and sent by Email and hard copy of the call letter will be sent by Registered Air Mail.
- After receiving the call letter, the candidate should send the prescribed fees to confirm their admission.
- On the successful payment of the fees, the Provisional Admission Order will be sent through Registered Air Mail ( Offer letter from Karunya University for VISA processing will also be sent along on request ). The admission will be confirmed after receiving the final mark statement as per the norms.
- The candidate can download the Enrollment Letter at http://admission.karunya.edu from the last week of June, 2016 onwards
KEE 2016 Selection Process
- The eligible candidates will be called for attending online test and interview in the University Campus.
- Based on the marks scored by the candidate in UG degree ( 50% ), online test ( 25% ) and interview ( 25% ), the PG admission will be provisionally made.
- The admission for PG course will be confirmed after receiving the final marks statement / degree certificate as per the eligibility norms of the University.
KEE 2016 MTech Important Dates
- Issue of Application forms and Prospectus : 1st December, 2015 ( Online November 2015 onwards )
- Last date to submit PG Application ( Admission will be done based on first come first served basis ) : 30th June, 2016
Karunya University 2017 Navigation : KEE 2016 Counselling, KEE 2016 Results, KEE 2016 Application Form Sales Centre, KEE 2016 Application Form, KEE 2016 Entrance Exam, Karunya University Preparation Question Bank CD
Karunya University Related : KEE 2016 Application Form, KEE 2016 BTech Application Form, KEE 2016 Application Form Last Date, KEE Application Form 2016, KEE 2016 Online Applications, KEE 2016 Exam Centres, KEE 2016 Application Form Availability, KEE 2016 MTech Application form, KEE 2016 How to Apply, KEE 2016 Admission Procedure, KEE 2016 Hall Ticket, KEE 2016 Application Form Issue Date, KEE 2016 MTech Application Fee, KEE 2016 Application Form Submission, Exam Centres 2016 Exam Centres, KEE 2016 Application Form Download, KEE 2016 Application Form Procedure, KEE 2016 Admit Card, KEE 2016 Registration, Karunya University 2016 Application Form, KEE 2016 Important Dates, KEE 2016 Cost of Application Form, KEE 2016 Application Form Fee, KEE 2016 Application Form Details, KEE 2016 MTech Important Dates, KEE 2016 Application Form Status, Karunya University 2016 Examination Centres, KEE 2016 Application Form Process, Karunya University Engineering Forms 2016,
KEE 2016 Application Form – KEE 2016 Application Form Last Date – KEE Online Application 2016 – KEE 2016 Important Dates – KEE MTech 2016 Application Form – KEE MTech 2016 Important Dates – Karunya University Application Form 2016
Posted In engineering entrance exam : karunya university : Leave a response for kee application form 2016 by shanmugapriya