KEE Application Form 2016
KEE 2016 Application Form
KEE 2016 Mode of Applications :
KEE 2016 Buy and Apply Online
- The candidate can buy KEE Application online using our IDBi payment gateway service using any of the Visa and Master cards.
- Upon successful payment of the KEE 2016 Application Form Fee, the candidate will receive an Application number and Pass code via e-mai l / SMS.
- The candidate can now apply online using our KEE Online Application available at www.admissions.karunya.edu.
KEE 2016 Apply Online with Pin Mailer
- Along with the hard copy of KEE 2016 Application, a Pin Mailer is provided, which contains Application number and Pass code.
- Using this application number and pass code, the candidate can apply online at www.admissions.karunya.edu.
- If the Pin Mailer is used, then there is no need to send the OMR sheet or any other document to the University.
KEE 2016 Apply Online with DD
- The candidate should draw a DD ( KEE 2016 Cost of Application is mentioned above ) drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’, payable at Coimbatore. ( Or ) can be obtained in person at Jesus Calls Centres ( www.jesuscalls.org ).
- For B.Tech / B.Tech ( Lateral Entry ) application form fee for Indian is ( Hard Copy) 600/- and for ( Online ) 600/-.
- For NRI / International application fees is 2400/-.
- The candidate should go to our website www.admissions.karunya.edu, and apply online by providing the DD details in the application form.
- Upon completing KEE Application Form, the candidate should write the application number at the back of the DD, and send to the address mentioned below :
The Admissions Officer,
Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore – 641114,
Tamil Nadu, India.
- Only after the DD is received, the application form will be accepted for processing
The completed OMR coding sheet should be sent to the Admissions Officer along with the following documents ( attested photocopies ) before the last date.
- Class 10 Mark statement or Equivalent
- Class 12 Identity card ( or ) Bonafide certificate of class 12 or its equivalent issued by the School
- Community certificate stating the religion and community ( Certificate issued by Tahsildar / Revenue Officer / Magistrate will alone be accepted )
If the filled – in OMR coding sheet is sent along with the supporting documents to the Admissions Officer, then no need to send the KEE 2016 Online Application.
KEE 2016 Admission Procedure :
KEE 2016 B.Tech. programs
Karunya University Admission will be made based on the ranking of Karunya Entrance Examination – KEE 2016 and through Single Window Counseling 2016 conducted by Karunya University.
KEE 2016 B.Tech. Lateral Entry programs
Karunya Admissions will be made based on the marks scored in Diploma / B.Sc. courses. Merit list will be prepared and candidates will be admitted.
KEE 2016 E- HALL TICKET
Instructions to the candidates :
- KEE 2016 E – Hall Ticket will be available in the website only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects on or before the last date ( For details regarding important dates, please log on to www.admissions.karunya.edu). No postal correspondence with regard to this will be entertained.
- Candidates can download the E – Hall Ticket from the website ( www.admissions.karunya.edu ) using their application number/registration number.
- The E – Hall ticket once downloaded should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Admissions Officer by Email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Candidates should bring the print out of the E-Hall Ticket along with any one of the following ID proofs in original to appear for the Karunya Entrance Examination – KEE 2016. (a) 12th standard Identity card issued by the School, (b) 12th standard Hall Ticket, (c) Letter from the Head of the Institution with the photograph of the student ( Photograph should be attested by the Principal / HM ), (d) Driving License and (d) Passport. The Hall Ticket along with any one of the above original documents should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- No candidates shall be allowed to enter the examination hall half-an-hour after the commencement of the examination and the candidates shall be permitted to leave the examination hall only after the completion of the examination.
- KEE 2016 E – Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- Karunya University E – Hall Ticket is an important document. The candidates are advised to retain this E – Hall Ticket to produce at the time of counseling and admission.
Incomplete KEE Application :
Karunya University does not take any responsibility to inform candidates who have submitted incomplete application. E – Hall Ticket may not be provided for those candidates. Hence, the candidates are advised to ensure that the application is complete in all respects before sending online application or posting OMR application to the University.
KEE 2016 Spot Registration for KEE – 2016 and Spot Hall Ticket :
If the candidates have not submitted their application form on or before the due date, Karunya University will conduct spot registration in any one of the entrance examination centres one day before the examination with the following documents, (a) Three passport size colour photographs, (b) Class 12 Identity card or Bonafide certificate issued by the School to prove that one has studied Class 12 or equivalent in the School and (c) Application form fee 800/- ( Cash or Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at Coimbatore ). Karunya University Examination Co ordinator will issue Spot Hall Tickets to those candidates after checking their eligibility criteria.
KEE 2016 Important Dates
|KEE 2016 Issue of Application forms and Prospectus||December, 2015|
|Last date for receipt of filled-in KEE 2016 OMR sheet & online application ( Indian Nationals )||April, 2016|
|Karunya Entrance Examination - KEE 2016||23rd April, 2016
( 10.00 A M - 12.30 PM )
|Spot Registration for KEE 2016||April, 2016|
|Announcement of results in Karunya website||May, 2016|
|Single Window Counseling at Karunya University Campus||May, 2016|
KEE 2016 Exam Centres
The following list of KEE 2016 centres and write the appropriate centre code in the space provided. Three preferences are required ( Mandatory ). Your three preferences should be unique. Shade the corresponding numeral under each digit ( for Preference 1, Preference 2 and Preference 3 ).
|Place||Centre Code||Place||Centre Code||Place||Centre Code|
Karunya University 2016 Navigation : KEE 2016 Counselling, KEE 2016 Results, KEE 2016 Application Form Sales Centre, KEE 2016 Application Form, KEE 2016 Entrance Exam, Karunya University Preparation Question Bank CD
Karunya University Related : KEE 2016 Application Form, KEE 2016 BTech Application Form, KEE 2016 Application Form Last Date, KEE Application Form 2016, KEE 2016 Online Applications, KEE 2016 Exam Centres, KEE 2016 Application Form Availability, KEE 2016 How to Apply, KEE 2016 Admission Procedure, KEE 2016 Hall Ticket, KEE 2016 Application Form Issue Date, KEE 2016 Application Form Submission, Exam Centres 2016 Exam Centres, KEE 2016 Application Form Download, KEE 2016 Application Form Procedure, KEE 2016 Admit Card, KEE 2016 Registration, Karunya University 2016 Application Form, KEE 2016 Important Dates, KEE 2016 Cost of Application Form, KEE 2016 Application Form Fee, KEE 2016 Application Form Details, KEE 2016 Application Form Status, Karunya University 2016 Examination Centres, KEE 2016 Application Form Process, Karunya University Engineering Forms 2016,
KEE 2016 Application Form – KEE 2016 Application Form Last Date – KEE Online Application 2016 – KEE 2016 Important Dates – Karunya University Application Form 2016
Posted In engineering entrance exam : karunya university : Leave a response for kee application form 2016 by swathi