KEE Counselling 2018Engineering Entrance Exam » Karunya University »
Karunya University Counselling, KEE Engineering Counselling 2018, KEE Single Window Counselling 2018, KEE 2018 Counselling Schedule, KEE University 2018 Counselling Date, KEE Counselling Notification 2018, KEE Exam Counselling 2018, KEE University 2018 BTech Counselling Details, KEE Single Window Counselling Procedure 2018, Karunya University Counselling 2018, KEE University 2018 BE Counselling, KEE Counselling Details, karunya university counselling code, karunya university single window counselling, KEE Admission Counselling
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application form||Results|
KEE 2018 Counselling
Karunya University Admission for BTech Courses will be conducted at Karunya University Campus through Single Window Counseling. The Single Window Counseling will be held on May, 2018 NRI / International Candidates are exempted from writing KEE 2018.
KEE 2018 Single Window Counselling
- The date / time for counseling will be mentioned In the admission counseling letter to be given to the candidates at the time of entrance examination. The above information will be intimated through SMS and will also be published at our University website http://www.karunya.edu/admissions/.
- Change of date/time of counseling will not be permitted.
- KEE 2018 candidates cannot authorize parents / relatives / anyone to attend counseling in respect of them. Such requests will not be considered.
- If a candidate does not personally appear before the Admission Committee for counseling on the specified date and time, his / her seat will be allotted to the next candidate in order of merit.
- The admission counseling will be based on the KEE 2018 rank and availability of seats. The concerned candidate must be present at that time when the rank is called / announced. Under any circumstances, late comers will not be permitted.
- The selected candidates will have to remit the prescribed fees by of way demand draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University”, payable at Coimbatore.
- KEE candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counseling. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the counseling process without these documents.
Documents to be submitted in original during single Window Counselling
- Self attested downloaded KEE 2018 Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Class 10 Mark statement as proof of date of birth
- Class 12 Mark statement ( If available )
- Community certificate stating the religion and community ( Certificate issued by Tahsildar / Revenue Officer / Magistrate will alone be accepted ). Christian Minority Certificate obtained from the Head of School / Institution where the candidate last studied can also to be submitted.
- Proof for School last studied: Class 12 identity card (or) Bonafide certificate issued by the School to prove that one has studied Class 12 or equivalent in the School.
- Proof for Jesus Calls Partner ( If any )
- Demand Draft for [rupee] 50000 /- towards part of tuition fee ( first installment ) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University”, payable at Coimbatore. This includes [rupee] 5000/- towards counseling charges which is non – refundable but adjustable in the fees prescribed for the program for those who get admitted.
KEE Candidates will be permitted to attend the counseling process only after verification of the above documents. If the candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he/she will not be considered for counseling.
KEE 2018 candidate should decide for certain on whether he / she should join the program based on the branch allotted to him / her at the time of counseling before the payment of the fee. Allotment of branch once made is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances.