Kerala LET Seats 2013
Kerala LET 2013 Reservation of Seats :
- All seats under Lateral Entry scheme in Government Engineering Colleges will be allotted as Government seats.
- The availability of Government seats in Government controlled and other Private Self-Financing Engineering Colleges will be announced before ensuing online admission.
- 15% of seats under Lateral Entry are reserved as Management seats in Aided Engineering Colleges and remaining 85% will be allotted as Government seats.
- Communal reservation for candidate belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes ( SEBC ) and SC / ST category will be followed as per usual norms ( Ezhava – 9%, Muslim – 8%, Latin Catholic other than Anglo Indian – 2%, B.H – 5%, Backward Christian – 1%, Kudumbi – 1%, Scheduled Caste – 8% and Scheduled Tribe – 2% ).
- 3% seats are reserved for physically disabled candidates. Candidates claiming reservation under physically disabled quota shall have a minimum of 40% disability. A Disability Certificate from the District Medical Board has to be attached along with the application. Such candidates are also directed to produce a certificate obtained from a Medical officer not below the rank of Assistant surgeon to ensure the fitness of candidates to undergo the course.
- One seat each is reserved for Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology branch for defence quota. For claiming reservation in this quota, relevant certificate should be attached.
- 80% of the available seats in Information Technology branch are reserved for the Diploma Holders in Information Technology.
Claim for Communal Reservation :
- Candidates belonging to SEBC whose annual family income ( annual income of all members in the family from all sources taken together ) is up to Rs.4.5 lakhs are eligible for reservation under this category.
- Candidates claiming reservation under SEBC category should produce both community and income certificates obtained from the concerned village officer in the space provided in the body of the application form.
- Candidates claiming reservation under SC / ST quota should produce community certificate in the space provided in the body of the Kerala LET 2013 Application Form.
- In the absence of SC / ST candidates, their seats will be filled from OEC category and they have to furnish community and income certificates from the Village Officer in the space provided in the body of the application form.
- Candidates who are not eligible for communal reservation benefit and who wish to be considered for any scholarship / concession based on the family income that may be announced by Government / College / Admitting Authority at any time after the submission of application should also submit the income certificate, from the authorities concerned at the time of admission in the respective Institutions.
Kerala LET 2013 Navigation : Kerala LET 2013 Syllabus, Kerala LET 2013 Seats, Kerala LET 2013 Application Form, Kerala LET 2013 Results, Kerala LET 2013 Entrance Exam, Kerala LET Preparation Question Bank CD
Kerala LET Related : Kerala LET 2013 Reservation of Seats, Kerala LET 2013 Seat Allotment, DTE Kerala Seats 2013, Kerala LET Seats 2013, Kerala Lateral Entry Test Seats 2013, Kerala LET 2013 Seats List, Kerala LET 2013 BTech Seats, Kerala LET 2013 Seat Allotment Date, DTE Kerala LET 2013 Seat Availability, Seats for Kerala LET 2013, Kerala Lateral Entry Test 2013 Seat Allotment, DTE Kerala 2013 Seat Allotment, Available Seats for Kerala LET 2013, DTE Kerala Seat Allotment Date 2013, DTE Kerala LET Seats 2013, Reservation of Seats for Kerala LET 2013, Kerala DTE Reservation of Seats 2013, Seats for DTE Kerala LET 2013, DTE Kerala Seats Allotment 2013, BTech Seats in Kerala LET 2013, DTE Kerala Lateral Entry Test Seats 2013,
Kerala LET 2013 Seats – DTE Kerala LET 2013 Seat Allotment – Kerala LET 2013 Reservation of Seats – Kerala LET 2013 BTech Seats – Kerala Lateral Entry Test Seats 2013
Posted In engineering entrance exam : kerala let : Leave a response for kerala let seats 2013 by sudha