|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Exam Centres||Test Scheme|
|Counselling||Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Results|
KIITEE 2017 Application Form
KIITEE Application Form and Prospectus will be available Online only. It will not be available in hard copy. Candidates have to apply online at www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in or they can download it from the website.
- KIITEE 2017 Online Application Form will be accepted after the following steps are completed :
- Browse KIIT website www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in.
- Select ‘Online Application’ / ‘Download’ option. ( If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’ ).
- Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit.
- Take the print out of Registration Form mentioning the Application Number.
- Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it.
- Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent / guardian.
- Dispatch the Form along with two passport size photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs, copy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet only.
KIITEE 2017 Downloaded Application Form
The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet. The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person / by post (Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier ) to
“The Director, Admissions,
KIIT University, Koel Campus,
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India”
so as to reach on or before dt. 31st March, 2017, 5.00 p.m. Information on receipt of applications at KIIT University will be available in the website http://www.kiitee.ac.in & http://www.kiit.ac.in . Candidates can check status of their Application Form on the website after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT University.
KIITEE 2017Admit Card
Admit Card will be hosted in the website from 1st April, 2017 to 5th April, 2017. In case, the Admit Card is not available in the website within 6th April, 2017, candidates should write / contact KIIT between 7th April, 2017 to 10th April, 2017 giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, receipt of postal dispatch, Photocopy of the Application Form, one photograph, photocopy of 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet.
The candidates have to download the admit card from the website and have to come with the printed copy to the examination Centre. Admit Cards will not be dispatched in Hard Copy. Candidates must preserve the Admit Card till the admission process is over.
KIITEE 2017 Important Dates
|Apply Online KIITEE 2017||2nd December, 2016 to 25th March, 2017|
|Last date of receiving KIITEE 2017||31st March, 2017 Filled in Application form|
|Last date of hosting Admit Card||5th April, 2017 in the website|
|Date of Entrance Examination||14th April, 2017 to 23rd April, 2017|
|Declaration of Result KIITEE 2017||5th May, 2017|
|Counseling starts from||25th May, 2017|