KIITEE Counselling 2019
KIITEE Counselling 2019, KIIT Counselling Dates, KIITEE Counselling Process, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Counselling 2019, KIITEE Counselling Details, KIITEE Admission Counselling, KIITEE Counselling Procedure 2019, KIIT B Tech Counselling, KIIT University Counselling Details, KIIT Engineering Counselling, KIITEE Counselling Fee, Counselling For KIIT, KIITEE Online Counselling, KIIT University Counselling Procedure, KIITEE Counselling Requirements, KIIT Counselling Schedule, KIIT University Counselling Schedule, KIIT Counselling Updates, Required Documents for KIITEE Counselling, KIITEE Reservation of Seats 2019
|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Test Scheme||Application Form|
|Exam Centres||Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Results|
KIITEE 2019 Counselling Details
Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination. Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website on the day of declaration of result itself. Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule. Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE 2019 are filled up.
Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling / admission. So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
Candidates, called for Counseling must bring Original Documents ( listed below ) and token Fees to the Counseling Centre.
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA( LE ),M.Sc. ( Biotechnology / Applied Microbiology )
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet ( for Lateral Entry Candidates )
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA / M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate ( For M.Tech. / LLM / Ph.D Candidates )
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
- GATE Score Card ( for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only )
- Demand Draft of [rupee] 75000 /- which includes the counseling registration fees of [rupee] 10,000 ( Non Refundable ) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
KIITEE 2019 Reservation of Seats
The KIITEE 2019 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of seats|
|Scheduled Caste ( SC )||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe ( ST )||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged ( PC )||3%|
Candidates will be considered eligible for admission under PC Category, who are having 40% disabilities in consonance with Section 39 of the Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Participation ) Act, 1995. As the institution is not having adequate facilities, the candidates having locomotory disabilities are only eligible to apply KIITEE 2019.
Categories of Candidates
- General : GE
- Scheduled Caste : SC
- Scheduled Tribe : ST
- Physically Challenged : PC
15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE 2019 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe ( by birth ) respectively. ( Not by adoption or marriage )
3% seats of KIITEE 2019 will be reserved for PC candidates. ( Only locomotory disabilities) . Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering / MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidate ( only applicable for B.Tech / B.Tech & M.Tech ( Dual Degree ) / B.Tech & MBA ( Dual Degree ). All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.