KIITEE Eligibility Criteria 2021Engineering Entrance Exam » Kiitee »
|Home||Entrance Exam||Test Scheme||Application Form||Exam Centres|
|Physics Syllabus||Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
KIITEE 2021 Eligibility
For Undergraduate Courses
B.Tech.( 4 years ) / B.Tech & M.Tech-Dual Degree ( 5 years )
- Candidates applying for B.Tech. ( 4 years ) ,B.Tech & M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) ( Biotechnology ) Course should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2019, 2020 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2021 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech ( 4 years ), B.Tech & M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) ( Biotechnology ) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling / college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- B.Tech. & M.Tech. ( Dual Degree ) ( Biotechnology ). Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology taken together.
- Should have born on or after 01st July, 1998.
BTech – LE ( 3 years )
Pass in three years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state or equivalent. Candidate should have born on or after 1st July, 1995.
|Course wise Eligibility Criteria B.Tech ( L.E )|
|For Admission Into following Branches||Eligible Diploma Holders|
|Civil Engg.||Civil Engg|
|Mechanical Engg. / Automobile Engg. / Mechatronics /||Mechanical Engg / Automobile Engg/Production Engg. / Mechatronics|
|Electrical Engg.||Electrical Engg. / Electronics & Electrical Engg|
|Electronics & Electrical Engg / Electronics & Telecomm.Engg. / Electronics & Instrumentation Engg.||Electrical Engg. / Electronics & Electrical Engg. / Electronics &Telecomm. / Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. / Electronics|
|Computer Science & Engg. / Information Technology||Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommuncation Engg. Electronics Engg. / Electronics & Instrumentation Engg|
BTech in Architecture ( 5 years )
- Pass in 10+2 examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 examination.
- Pass in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture ( NATA ) conducted by the Council of Architecture ( COA ), New Delhi 2021 or JEE Main Paper II.
For Postgraduate Courses
M.Tech. ( 2 years )
B.E. or B.Tech. or equivalent Degree ( e.g. AMIE, GRADE – IETE etc ) in respective branches of Engineering and Technology with a First Class or equivalent CGPA or First Class MCA / First Class M.Sc. in ( Comp / IT / ETC )
GATE qualified candidates shall be accorded preference in the process of selection. GATE qualified candidates having Score 400 or above need not sit in the entrance Examination.
Course wise Eligibility Criteria ( M.Tech. )
Electrical : Power Electronics & Drives / Power Energy & System : First class B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Electrical, Electronics & Electrical , Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Tele – Comm., Electronics & Instrumentation & Electronics & Communication.
Computer Science & Engineering : Computer Science Engineering / Computer Science & Information Security / Data Analytics / Software Engineering :
First Class B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Tele-Comm., Electronics & Instrumentation or First Class in MCA or First Class in M.Sc. Comp.Sc. / Information Technology. Computer Science & Information Security: First Class B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or First Class in MCA or First Class in M.Sc. Comp.Sc. / Information Technology.
Electronics & Tele-Communication Engg. : Communication Engineering / VLSI Design & Embedded System : First Class B.E. / B.Tech., or equivalent in Electronics & Tele-Comm., Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Electrical or First Class in M.Sc. ( Electronics ).
Mechanical : Manufacturing Process & Systems / Thermal Engineering / Machine Design : First Class B.E. / B. Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical / Production Engineering.
Civil : Construction Engineering & Management / Structural Engineering / Geo technical Engineering / Water Resources Engineering : First Class B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Civil Engineering.