KLU Engineering Entrance Exam 2021
KL University of Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, Vijayawada ( KLUEEE ) invites admission Application for B.Tech programs for the academic session 2021.
B.Tech Program Duration : 4 Years with the following specializations
- Bio-Technology ( BT )
- Civil Engineering ( CE )
- Computer Science and Engineering ( CSE )
- Electronics and Communication Engineering ( ECE )
- Electronics and Computer Engineering ( ECM )
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( EEE )
- Mechanical Engineering ( ME )
- Petroleum Engineering ( PE )
KLUEEE 2021 BTech Eligibility
Admissions will be made for B.Tech Programs by the following criteria.
Candidates have to be successful in KLUEEE ( KL University Engineering Entrance Examination ) / JEE-Main/ JEE – Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India including EAMCET and Merit in Sports / Cultural Activities.
- A Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 60% and above in aggregate and 60% and above in Group subjects.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) are eligible for all B.Tech programmes including Bio-Technology.
- Students with Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( PCB ) are eligible for B.Tech ( Bio Technology ) and B.Pharmacy.
* Education loan facility is available for tuition fee from nationalized banks subject to bank norms.
*KL University reserves the right to alter any of the above norms.
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.