Mody Institute of Technology and Science Faculty of Engineering and Technology – MITS FETEngineering Entrance Exam » MITS FET »
MITS MEET 2021 Entrance Exam
Mody Institute of Technology & Science ( MITS ) invites admission Application for B. Tech and M.Tech programs for the academic session 2021 – 2022.
Mody University MEET 2021 Offered Courses
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering ( Specialization in Big Data Analytics )
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech in VLSI Design
- M.Tech in Wireless Communication Technology
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Information Security
- M. Tech. ( Renewable Energy )
- M. Tech ( Nuclear Science and Technology )
MITS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech Programs through MEET / MMET 2021 / JEE ( Mains ) 2021 / State Level Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the 10+2 Qualifying examination.
- Candidates who are seeking admission into B.Tech ( Bio Medical ) Program through MEET / MMET 2021 / NEET 2021 / State Level Entrance should have secured an aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the 10+2 qualifying examination.
- B.E / B.Tech / M. Sc. in related field ( MCA for computer science and engineering only ) with a minimum of 50% marks. Selection will be based on the merit of the candidate’s graduation marks and entrance test& interview conducted by the institute. GATE Score will be preferred.
MITS Exam Pattern
- For All engineering ( except Biomedical ) : Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- For Bio Medical : Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- 90 Questions , 90 Minutes
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.