|Announcement : Madhya Pradesh Admissions for BE will be made through JEE Main 2014 this year. MP PET will not be held for 2014. Click here to grab more details on JEE Main 2014 Entrance Exam|
MP PET 2013 Application Form :
Candidates shall submit MP PEPT 2013 Application Form only online from either through www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in Madhya Pradesh Website on payment of MP PET Examination fee for MP PET 600 /- in case applying for UR / OBC & 300 /- for SC / ST along with additional 50/- ( online service charges ), either through credit card or cash payment from the authorized Kiosks of mponline.
MP PET 2013 Admit Card :
Madhya Pradesh Test Admit Card will be issued to valid MP PET 2013 Application Form. The MP PET 2013 Admit Card will not be sent to the candidates by post by the Board. Applicants are required to download it from the MP PET Website www.vyapam.nic.in using his Online Application Form of MP PET 2013 number three days prior to the date of MP PET 2013 Exam. Please note that a candidate will not be permitted to appear in the Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Entrance Examination if he / she does not possess the downloaded MP PET 2013 Admit Card.
Important Dates for MP PET 2013 :
- Date of Advertisement : 17th January, 2013
- Start of Sale of MP PET 2013 Application Forms / Online Submission : 18th January, 2013
- End of Sale of MP PET 2013 Application Forms : 17th February, 2013
- End of Receipt of MP PEPT 2013 Application Forms / Online Submission : 17th February, 2013
- MP PET 2013 Online Rectification Date : 18th February, 2013 to 27th February, 2013
- Date of Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering & Pharmacy Test : 21st April, 2013
MP PET 2013 Reservation of Seats : ( Based on MP PET 2013 score )
- Madhya Pradesh candidates in the Government / Aided colleges : 90% seats reserved
- Madhya Pradesh candidates in Private Self – Financing Institutes : 75% seats reserved
- Other states candidates in the Government / Aided colleges : 5% seats reserved
- Other states candidates in the Private Self – Financing Institutes : 20% seats reserved
- NRIs in the Government / Aided colleges : 5% seats reserved
- NRIs in Private Self-Financing Institutes : 5% seats reserved
Madhya Pradesh PET Contact Details :
Director, Directorate of Technical Education ( DTE ),
Satpura Bhavan, IVth Floor,
Bhopal – 462 004.
Telephone No. : ( O ) 5203801 ( R ) 2430865,
Fax No. : 2552219,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.vyapam.nic.in.