MU OET 2018 Entrance Exam
Manipal University Online Entrance Test ( MU OET ) invites admission Application for B. Tech & and B.Tech Lateral Entry programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
MU OET 2018 Eligibility
BTech Eligibility :
- Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent with Physics, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any technical vocational subjects as optional subjects with a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the optional subjects.
BTech Lateral Entry Eligibility :
- Degree from a recognised university with atleast 45% marks and passed in XII standard with Mathematics as a subject
Age Limit : No minimum age
MU OET 2018 Exam Pattern
Test Pattern :
Group 2 : ( Applicable to BTech courses ) . Duration- 2.30 hours, Questions – 200 ( MCQ ) . The approximate distribution of questions is as follows :
|4||English & General Aptitude||30|
B.Tech ( Lateral Entry ) :
Test Pattern : Duration- 1 hour. The approximate distribution of questions is as follows:
Diploma level :
|4||Communication Skills in English||20|
BSc graduates with Mathematics will have a separate question paper consisting of 70 questions in Mathematics and 20 questions in Communication Skills in English.
To know more about MU OET 2018 Entrance Exam Click Here
MU OET 2018 Online Application Form
How to apply :
A student applying under General category for the undergraduate courses and Post Graduate course under General / Foreign / NRI / categories can apply Online.
Application Form Process :
Go to the online application page
Fill up your details :
- A photograph and a copy of your signature has to be uploaded
- An application fee of 2000 may be paid in one of the following ways:
- Online payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- A Demand Draft of 2000 / – has to be made in favour of Manipal University, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The details should be filled up in the online application form and the Demand Draft must be couriered to the followingDirector, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal – 576 104
Incomplete Applications :
- Eligible incomplete application will not be processed. Please note that the admission office Manipal University does not have the responsibility to inform such applicants and they will also not be able to access the Online Test Booking System.
- Incomplete applications may be due to declaration not signed / left thumb impression not taken / course / s not mentioned / DD not enclosed / DD wrongly drawn / Internship date not mentioned / Photographs not affixed on the application etc.
- Applicants are required to book their examination slots in www.manipalotbs.com as per the schedule given below.
Please note that the online test booking system will not allow an applicant to book a slot after the booking end date has passed.
To know more about MU OET 2018 Application Form Click Here
MU OET 2018 Exam Centres
MU OET 2018 Admit Card
- The e-hall ticket is important because it has your e-hall ticket number, the course / s you have applied for, address of the test centre, and the date and time of your test.
- The system generates the e-hall ticket 24 hours after you have booked your schedule through the online test booking system.
- It is issued to applicants who book their slots using the online test booking system before the booking end date for respective courses as per the booking schedule.
- If there are any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to bring it to our notice.
- You can get your e-hall ticket from here www.manipalotbs.com To do that you will need to specify your application form number and online test booking password to download it.
- A copy of your e-hall ticket will also be emailed to you. ( Please be sure to provide the correct email address in your application form ) .
Please Remember :
- The e-hall ticket will NOT be sent to you via post or fax.
- Please take two printouts of the e-hall ticket on A4 size paper, only.
- Take a minute to check that all the information on the e-hall ticket is clearly legible, especially your photograph and signature.
- No applicant will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket.
- You must not deface the e-hall ticket, or attempt to change any information on it after it has been authenticated and received at the admission office.
- The e-hall ticket is also not transferable to anyone else. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-hall ticket is an important document; it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling / admission.
MU OET 2018 Syllabus
Exam Syllabus :
Test Syllabus : Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General English include questions based on the 10+2 syllabus followed by major 10+2 Boards / Universities. The detailed syllabi can be downloaded from our website www.admissions.manipal.edu.
Manipal University 2018 Results
Manipal University 2018 B.Tech ( Lateral Entry ) Results Date : June, 2018
Manipal University 2018 Results
Manipal University 2018 Result Date : MU OET 2018 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of June, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Manipal University Engineering Entrance Results 2018…
To know more about MU OET 2018 Results Click Here
To know more about MU OET 2018 Question Papers Click Here
MU OET 2018 Exam Schedule
|S.No||Course||Ist & IInd Attempt Dates||III Attempt Dates||Merit List date|
|1||B.Tech||April, 2018 to May, 2018||May, 2018||May, 2018|
|2||Lateral B.Tech||May, 2018 to May, 2018||--||June, 2018|
MU OET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online Slot Booking Start date for B.Tech||March, 2018|
|2||Online Slot Booking end date for B.Tech||April, 2018|
|3||III attempt booking date B.Tech||May, 2018|
|4||Online Slot Booking Start date for B.Tech ( Lateral Entry )||May, 2018|
|5||Online Slot Booking end date for B.Tech ( Lateral Entry )||May. 2018|
|6||Last date for B.Tech receipt of application form||April, 2018|
|7||Last date for B.Tech Lateral Entry receipt of application form||May, 2018|
manipal.edu, Manipal 576 104,
Telephone No. : 0 9243777733,
e-mail : email@example.com,
Website : www.manipal.edu.
|Application Form : https://apply.manipal.edu/content/mu/admission/indian-students/how-to-apply/apply-step-1.html|