MU OET Application Form 2018
MU OET Application 2018, MU OET Application Form 2018, MU OET Online Application Form, MU OET Form 2018, Manipal University Application Form 2018, Manipal University Online Application 2018, MU OET Apply Online 2018, MU OET Hall Ticket, MU OET Application Form Issue Date, Manipal University Application Form 2018 Last Date, MU OET 2018 Application Form Procedure, Manipal University Last Date for Application 2018, MU OET Admit Card 2018, MU OET 2018 Online Forms, MU OET 2018 Registration Form, MU OET Application Fees, MU OET Test Centres, MU OET Exam Centres 2018, MU OET Notification, MU OET Official Website, MU OET 2018 Important Dates, Manipal University 2018 Important Dates, Manipal University Official Website
MU OET 2018 Online Application Form
How to apply
A student applying under General category for the undergraduate courses and Post Graduate course under General / Foreign / NRI / categories can apply Online.
Application Form Process
- Go to the online application page
- Submit your Personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email id etc.
- Softcopy of your passport size photograph and signature needs to be uploaded
- Courses with Entrance test [rupee] 2,000 ( Application fees [rupee] 600 + Entrance Test fee [rupee]1,400 )
- Courses without Entrance test [rupee] 600 ( Application fees [rupee] 600 )
The above mentioned fees may be paid in one of the following ways
- Online payment through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
- A Demand Draft has to be made in favor of Manipal Academy of Higher Education, payable at Manipal or Udupi. The details ( DD number, DD issuing date, DD issuing bank ) should be filled up in the online application form and the Demand Draft must be couriered to the following address
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal – 576 104
- Eligible incomplete application will not be processed. Please note that the admission office Manipal University does not have the responsibility to inform such applicants and they will also not be able to access the Online Test Booking System.
- Incomplete applications may be due to declaration not signed / left thumb impression not taken / course / s not mentioned / DD not enclosed / DD wrongly drawn / Internship date not mentioned / Photographs not affixed on the application etc.
- Applicants are required to book their examination slots in www.manipalotbs.com as per the schedule given below.
Please note that the online test booking system will not allow an applicant to book a slot after the booking end date has passed.
MU OET 2018 Admit Card
- The e-hall ticket is important because it has your e-hall ticket number, the course / s you have applied for, address of the test centre, and the date and time of your test.
- The system generates the e-hall ticket 24 hours after you have booked your schedule through the online test booking system.
- It is issued to applicants who book their slots using the online test booking system before the booking end date for respective courses as per the booking schedule.
- If there are any discrepancies, please do not hesitate to bring it to our notice.
- You can get your e-hall ticket from here www.manipalotbs.com To do that you will need to specify your application form number and online test booking password to download it.
- A copy of your e-hall ticket will also be emailed to you. ( Please be sure to provide the correct email address in your application form ) .
- The e-hall ticket will NOT be sent to you via post or fax.
- Please take two printouts of the e-hall ticket on A4 size paper, only.
- Take a minute to check that all the information on the e-hall ticket is clearly legible, especially your photograph and signature.
- No applicant will be permitted to appear for the test without a valid e-hall ticket.
- You must not deface the e-hall ticket, or attempt to change any information on it after it has been authenticated and received at the admission office.
- The e-hall ticket is also not transferable to anyone else. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-hall ticket is an important document; it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling / admission.
MU OET 2018 Exam Centres
MU OET 2018 Exam Schedule
|S.No||Course||Ist & IInd Attempt Dates||III Attempt Dates||Merit List date|
|1||B.Tech||19th April, 2018 to 9th May, 2018||11th May, 2018 & 12th May, 2018||16th May, 2018|
|2||Lateral B.Tech||16th May, 2018 to 21st May, 2018||--||24th May, 2018|
MU OET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online Slot Booking Start date for B.Tech||31st March, 2018|
|2||Online Slot Booking end date for B.Tech||7th April, 2018|
|3||III attempt booking date B.Tech||9th May, 2018 & 10th May, 2018|
|4||Online Slot Booking Start date for B.Tech ( Lateral Entry )||10th May, 2018|
|5||Online Slot Booking end date for B.Tech ( Lateral Entry )||13th May. 2018|
|6||Last date for B.Tech receipt of application form||2nd April, 2018|
|7||Last date for B.Tech Lateral Entry receipt of application form||8th May, 2018|