Mewar University Engineering Entrance Exam MUEEE 2016 invites applications from the eligible candidates for the admission to BTech Course.
Mewar University Offered Programs
Mewar University Engineering 2016 offers the following BTech Programs :
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Dairy Technology & Management
- Food Processing & Management
MUEEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria
1. Minimum Marks :
The minimum marks required for admission in BTech courses will be 50% or equivalent grade with physics, chemistry and mathematics ( PCM ) in class XII for General and OBC candidates and 45% or equivalent grade for SC / ST / Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidates.
Note : Those appearing in class XII or equivalent examination may appear in MUEEE 2016; however, their admission will be subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
2. Date of Birth :
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October, 1994 are eligible.
- However, in the case of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidates, the upper age limit will be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board certificate only will be taken as authentic
To know more about Eligibility Click Here
MUEEE 2016 Exam Pattern
- The MUEEE Test paper will have 90 multiple choice questions, each carrying one mark.
- It will have three sections :
- Physics – 30 marks
- Chemistry – 30 marks
- Mathematics – 30 marks
MUEEE 2016 Seats
|MUEEE 2016 Branches||BTech ( 4 Years Program )|
|Computer Science & Engineering||60|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||60|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
|Dairy Technology & Management||60|
|Food Processing & Management||60|
MUEEE 2016 Exam Reservation
Reservation for SC / ST / OBC and Physically Handicapped candidates will be applicable as per the Government of India rules.
MUEEE 2016 Application Form
- Mewar University 2016 Engineering Application Forms can be obtained from the designated centres at a cost of 100/- ( for details refer to Mewar University Website : www.mewaruniversity.org or to the following address :
University Campus at Chittorgarh,
Rajasthan or Camp office,
Mewar Institute, Sector – 4 – C,
Ghaziabad – 201 012.
- The candidates may also get the Application Forms latest by June, 2016 by post by sending their request in this regard along with a demand draft of 100/ – drawn in favour of “Mewar University” payable at Chittorgarh, to the following address :
Assistant Director ( Admissions ),
Rajasthan – 312 901.
- Duly filled MUEEE Application Form along with enclosure ( if any ) should be sent in the envelop supplied with application form kit along with a Demand Draft / Pay Order of 400/- ( 200/- in case of SC / ST / PH / Girl candidates ) drawn in favour of “Mewar University” payable at Chittorgarh towards examination fee.a) Candidates can apply for MUEE on the prescribed Application Form only.b) Please ensure before mailing the MUEEE 2016 Application Form that the following are statisfied :
- The candidate has signed the Application Form at specified places.
- The Application Form bears signature of the Father / Guardian and it is attested by the Principal / Head of institution where the candidate is studying in class XII / Passed XII or by a Gazetted Officer.
- Recent passport size photograph is pasted on the space marked for it.
- The candidate must ensure that the Application Form is filled and complete in all respect. Incomplete form will not be considered.
- The Application Form is dispatched by Registered / Speed Post in the enclosed MUEE envelope only. Application Form sent by courier shall not be accepted.
- Information regarding receipt of the application form Mewar University will be put on the website of the Mewar University. Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may write to the Assistant Director ( Admissions ), Mewar University, and forward a photocopy of the Application Form with proof of payment of examination fee and two passport size photographs ( as pasted on the Application Form ) for necessary action.
- For latest updates, please refer to the Mewar University Website : www.mewaruniversity.org.
- Address for sending complete Mewar University BTech 2016 Application Form and clarification, if any :
The Assistant Director Admissions,
Mewar University, NH – 79, Gangrar,
Chittorgarh, Rajasthan – 312 901,
Telephone No. : 01471 – 220881 / 82 / 83 / 84, 291148 / 58 / 09414109080,
Fax No. : 01471 – 220886,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.mewaruniversity.org
MUEEE 2016 Application Form Submission
- Application Form duly filled in should be sent to the Mewar University address in the printed envelop supplied by the University so as to reach positively by March, 2016.
- The filled in MUEEE 2016 Application Form may also be submitted personally at University Campus at Chittorgarh.
- The candidate must retain photocopy of his / her filled in Application Form for future correspondence, if required.
- The last date for receipt of Mewar University 2016 Application Form by Registered / Speed Post ( Not by Courier ) is March, 2016.
To know more about Application Form Click Here
MUEEE 2016 Admit Card
- Mewar University 2016 Admit cards will be sent by general post. However, in case of non – receipt, it may be generated from the University’s Website : www.mewaruniversity.org 10 days before the examination.
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to contact / write to the University in case he / she is not in receipt of the Admit Card. In no case duplicate Admit Card would be issued at the Examination Centre
MUEEE 2016 Exam Centres
|Name of State||Name of City||Code||Name of State||Name of City||Code|
|Delhi / New Delhi East,West, North, South||20||Bikaner||52|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||30||Uttar Pradesh||Agra||62|
|Jamshedpur||33||Ghaziabad ( Vasundhara )||65|
To know more about Centres Click Here
Mewar University 2016 Syllabus
Mewar University 2016 Results
Mewar University Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month pf June, 2016.
To know more about Results Click Here
MUEEE 2016 Important Dates
- Mewar University Application Issue Date : March, 2016
- Application Last date of MUEEE 2016 : April, 2016
- Entrance Exam Date for MUEEE 2016 : May, 2016
- Result Declaration Date : May, 2016
The Assistant Director ,
NH – 79, Gangrar,
Chittorgarh ( Rajasthan ) – 312 901,
Telephone No : 01471 – 220881 / 82 / 83 / 84 / 291148 / 58 / 09414109080,
Fax No : 01471 – 220886,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mewaruniversity.org
|Appication Form : http://www.mewaruniversity.org/uploads/files/Common_admission_form1(3).pdf|
engineering entrance exam - mueee -