NATA 2017 Application Form
|| Entrance Exam
|| Exam Centres
|| Question Papers
NATA 2017 Online Application Form
Filling up of fields will be interactive in nature. As soon as the cursor is taken to a certain field, a cursor tip message will be shown to the candidate to assist in filling up. In case of difficulty, the help icon placed right next to the field will redirect the candidate to that section of the Brochure which deals with the filling up of the said field. Please note that the applicant name, father’s name, mother’s name, postal address and date of birth taken together must be unique for each application.
On completion and submission of the Personal Details, the system will generate a unique 7-digit numeric Application Number for the candidate. The candidate has to choose a Password and keep it as guarded secret for all subsequent entries into their domain. A Security Question and Answer will be captured from the candidate by the system at this stage. Candidate has to remember this question-answer pair for prompt retrieval of password in case it is forgotten at later stage. Once an Application Number is generated and the password is chosen, the candidate may logout of the system. The candidate will need to enter the system subsequently for various reasons as given below:
- Accessing and editing personal information ( till going to the document upload stage )
- Uploading of images.
- Printing of e-Challan for Bank / performing fee payment through EPG.
- Printing of the Confirmation Page.
- Correction to data during dates specified by the Council, if needed.
- Viewing of OMR answer sheet and result details after examination.
The candidate has to use this system generated Application Number and chosen password for subsequent login to the system for all subsequent accesses to the system. Therefore it is very important for the candidate to note down the application number and password. It is also important to note the security question and the answer pair for retrieval of password in case the candidate forgets the chosen password. So the candidate must note down the security question and answer for future reference.
NATA 2017 Application Form Process
- Application has to be filled up ONLINE at the NATA portal of NIC http://www.nata.nic.in
- Candidates need to visit the portal and CLICK the requisite link ONLINE APPLICATION NATA 2017 and thereafter will be directed to the actual application form. The form is interactive in nature and the fields required to be filled up are categorized in different sub-sections. The fields super-scribed with MUST be filled up as they are MANDATORY, otherwise the application will NOT get submitted.
- The application form is broadly categorized into three steps: filling of PERSONAL DETAILS; DOCUMENT UPLOADING & FEE PAYMENT. fields to be entered at the time of online form filling.
- Candidates need to fill in the first part i.e. PERSONAL DETAILS and will thereafter be directed to DOCUMENT UPLOADING. Once the documents are successfully uploaded, the system enters into the FEE PAYMENT. Finally, the candidate must take a printout of CONFIRMATION PAGE generated upon successful fee payment for their own record. There is no need to send any document by post.
- Irrespective of his / her category and gender, a candidate applying for NATA 2017 has to pay 1250 /- ( Rupees one thousand two hundred fifty only ) as application fee, through ONLINE mode. The candidate, on successfully uploading the PERSONAL DETAILS and DOCUMENTS; will be directed to the webpage containing process of payment of application fee as per the following options. Service charges, as applicable, would be payable along with fees at the bank.
- Payment through EPG : The candidate has to click “Payment of fee using EPG services”, the system will automatically redirect to Billdesk payment gateway page. As per the candidate’s convenience, he / she may select any of the options to pay the application fee through electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking and follow the online instructions to complete the payment process. After successful payment, payment gateway will redirect the candidate to home page that will show the status of fee payment. Upon successful payment, the candidate will be able to print the final “Confirmation Page”.
- Payment through ICICI Bank e-Challan : Attempt is being made to integrate ICICI Bank e-Challan as another payment option. In that option, the candidate has to select “ICICI Bank e-challan” to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as he / she selects it, an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the candidate. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service ( CBS ) facility enabled Branch of the Bank for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login to the system and upload the details written on the e-Challan ( Journal No., Branch Name and Date etc. ) by the bank official. Only when the payment details are uploaded, the Confirmation Page will be generated.
NATA 2017 Admit Card
- For each Applicant, an Admit Card will be generated indicating the allotted Examination Centre for NATA 2017 and a downloadable version of the admit card will be published on the respective webpage of the candidate concerned. An Examination Roll Number will also be generated for each candidate.
- Candidate has to download the soft copy of the Admit Card from the website and has to appear in the examination with a printed hard copy at the concerned Examination Centre indicated in the downloaded Admit Card on production of the same along with Identical one copy of ( a ) Original photograph ( same as uploaded ) and ( b ) One photo identity card e.g. Voter Card, Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence.
- Candidates must ensure that the photograph and signature printed on the admit card are not mutilated / distorted / soiled even by accident. Candidates with such mutilated / distorted / soiled admit cards will not be allowed to appear in NATA 2017.
- Candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in secured place in undamaged condition in all respects as stated above till the completion of admission procedure.
- All applicants who appear to be prima facie eligible shall be provisionally permitted to sit for NATA 2017. If, after scrutiny at any stage, it is found that an applicant is otherwise ineligible, his / her candidature shall be cancelled even if he / she has appeared in NATA 2017 and secured a position in the merit list.
- The candidature shall also be cancelled if he / she fails to produce any of the required documents in original for fulfilment of eligibility and other criteria as specified earlier during counselling and physical admission and subsequent registration in respective affiliating institution.
NATA 2017 Important Dates
|S. No||Activity||Date ( with time )|
|1||Availability of information in the public domain||From 15th December, 2016|
|2||Start of NATA 2017 Online form fill-up||2nd January, 2017|
|3||End of NATA 2017 registration||11th February, 2017 ( 11:59 PM )|
|4||Image uploads allowed till||12th February, 2017 ( 11:59 PM )|
|5||Fee payment allowed till NATA 2017||13th February, 2017 ( 11:59 PM )|
|6||Confirmation page printing available till||28th February, 2017 ( 11:59 PM )|
|7||Candidate Correction window (based on Council feedback and self-induced errors) along with upload of correct testimonials||20th February, 2017 ( 10:30 AM ) to 24th February, 2017 ( 11:59 PM )|
|8||Publication of Downloadable Admit Card in www.nata.in||26th March, 2017 ( 10:30 AM )|
|9||Date and Time of NATA 2017 Examination||16th April, 2017 ( 11 AM to 2 PM )|
|10||Publication of NATA 2017 Results||By 10th June, 2017|
NATA 2017 Navigation : NATA Participating Institutions 2017, NATA Application Form Availability 2017, NATA 2017 Application Form, NATA 2017 Counselling, NATA 2017 Results, NATA Exam Centres 2017, NATA Test Centres 2017, National Aptitude Test in Architecture - NATA 2017, NATA Preparation Question Bank CD
NATA Related : NATA 2017 Application Form, NATA 2017 Online Registration, NATA 2017 Registration Form, NATA 2017 Application Form, NATA 2017 Registration Process, NATA 2017 Apply Online, NATA Exam Registration 2017, NATA 2017 How to Apply, NATA Registration Last Date 2017, NATA Application Form Online 2017, NATA 2017 Application Form Availability, NATA 2017 Application Form Last Date, NATA 2017 How to Prepare, NATA 2017 Application Form Status, NATA 2017 Application Form Submission, NATA 2017 Registration Fee, NATA 2017 Online Forms, NATA 2017 Application Form Details, National Aptitude Test in Architecture Online Registration 2017, NATA Online Form Submission 2017,
Home Entrance Exam Exam Centres Results Counselling Question Papers NATA 2017 Online Application Form Filling up of fields will be interactive in nature. As soon as the cursor is taken to a certain field, a cursor tip message will be … Continue reading
Posted In engineering entrance exam : nata : Leave a response for nata 2017 application form by nirmala