NATA 2014 Application Form
|NATA 2015 Question Bank CD -|
NATA 2014 Application Form :
NATA 2014 Online Registration for Application Forms : 1st March, 2014 onwards
Visit the following link for NATA 2014 Online Registration :
How to Register for NATA 2014 :
- Candidate can apply for registration for NATA 2014 online at website http://www.nata.in by paying fees of 1000/- either through credit cards / debit cards / netbanking or can generate the challan for depositing the fees by way of cash in any of the branch of the ICICI Bank Ltd. all over India ( processing charges extra ).
- Identify a Test Center ( from the website http://www.nata.in ) at a location convenient to the candidate.
- Approach the Test Center with the printout of the online form filled alongwith required documents and proof for the payment made. Select convenient date for appearing for the NATA.
- Request Test Center to register the candidate on the selected date.
- Procure Receipt cum Appointment voucher from the Test Center.
- Appear for NATA on the registered date.
NATA 2014 Registration Process :
Approach the Test Center located at college / school of Architecture at a location convenient to the candidate with the print out of the online submitted form and the documents listed below.
Documents required for Registration
- Std. X or equivalent exam marklist – attested copy.
- One recent passport size colour photograph, to be pasted on the registration form.
- Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate – attested copy.
- Proof towards payment of NATA Fees ( i.e. Online Payment or copy of the Challan ).
- Valid email address. (In case you do not possess one, we suggest you to open email account on one of the free service providers such as yahoo, hotmail, rediffmail, gmail, etc. PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL YOUR PASSWORD TO ANY ONE.)
The Appointment voucher
- On submission of the copy of the NATA Form with the Test Centre for granting of appointment, an Appointment voucher will be issued to the candidate by the Test center.
- Once registered online for NATA, no corrections are possible. Candidate will have to apply afresh.
- The Appointment voucher also shows Candidate ID, Appointment Number and Exam Key. The Appointment Number and Exam Key are used by the candidate to log in at the time of the test.
- There are two counterfoils on the appointment voucher. The applicant has to sign the counterfoil in presence of the Hall supervisor at the time of the test, and hand over the same to him / her.
- Please do not sign the counterfoil in advance. Sign the counterfoil only when the hall supervisor asks you to. If the hall supervisor finds the counterfoil already signed he may disallow the candidate to proceed with the test and his candidature will get forfeited.
- The candidate will be required to sign the Test Center attendance register before and after the test session and any time the candidate leaves or enter the testing room.
- Insist on appointment voucher to be handed over to you. In case any test centre refuses issuing of appointment voucher or asks for any additional fees or puts in conditions of any sort, please report to Council of Architecture or its academic unit NIASA immediately by raising a ticket at NATA Help Desk http://support.nata.in.
Important Things to Remember When Registering :
- Register well in advance. During the peak admission season Test Centers fill up quickly.
- Take the test as soon as possible to ensure that the candidate’s score card / Mark list are ready in time for submission to the admission authorities at the time of applying for admission.
- When registering online, be sure that the spelling of the candidate’s name matches the name printed on the identification document(s) the candidate will present at the Test Center. If this information does not match, the candidate will not be permitted to appear in test and his / her test fee will be forfeited.
- Information regarding Test Center availability is subject to change. The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website http://www.nata.in.
NATA 2014 Navigation : NATA 2014 Participating Institution, NATA 2014 Application Form Availability, NATA 2014 Application Form, NATA 2014 Counselling, NATA 2014 Results, NATA 2014 Exam Centres, NATA 2014 Test Centres, NATA 2014 Entrance Exam, NATA Preparation Question Bank CD
NATA Related : NATA 2014 Application Form, NATA 2014 Online Registration, NATA 2014 Registration Form, NATA 2014 Application Form, NATA 2014 Registration Process, NATA 2014 Apply Online, NATA Exam Registration 2014, NATA 2014 How to Apply, NATA Registration Last Date 2014, NATA Application Form Online 2014, NATA 2014 Application Form Availability, NATA 2014 Application Form Last Date, NATA 2014 How to Prepare, NATA 2014 Application Form Status, NATA 2014 Application Form Submission, NATA 2014 Registration Fee, NATA 2014 Online Forms, NATA 2014 Application Form Details, National Aptitude Test in Architecture Online Registration 2014, NATA Online Form Submission 2014,
NATA 2014 Application Form – NATA 2014 Online Registration- NATA 2014 Registration Process – NATA 2014 Registration Form- National Aptitude Test in Architecture Registration 2014.
Posted In engineering entrance exam : nata : Leave a response for nata 2014 application form by sudha