NERIST NEE Application Form 2016
NERIST NEE 2016 Online Application Form
|NERIST NEE 2016 “ONLINE” Application Form is available at : www.neeonline.ac.in|
How to Apply for NERIST 2016 NEE I / NEE II / NEE III Examination :
Candidates must apply for NEE 2016 “ONLINE” ONLY by logging in the website www.neeonline.ac.in.
NERIST 2016 Online Application will be available from 11th January, 2016 to 7th March, 2016.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as appears in the instruction panel
- Candidates can fill up the entire form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due dates of filling and submitting the form.
- Be careful while filling up each of the fields or selecting an option from the drop down menu such as reservation code etc. For example, a list of Reservation code is mentioned along with the relevant field so that you can select the correct Reservation code based on your state and criteria.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016, are also eligible to apply. However, they must produce mark sheets / grade cards/ pass certificates on the day of counseling. Otherwise their selection will be cancelled.
- However, if the scanned photograph and signature are not as per prescribed format the candidature shall be cancelled automatically.
- NERIST 2016 Application Fee is 400/-+Bank Transaction charges for SC / ST / PD candidates and 750/- + Bank Transaction charges for GENERAL / OBC and all other candidates. Application fee is non refundable.
- After the final submission of application form ,no changes can be made by the applicant in his / her online application.
NERIST NEE 2016 Online Form Filling Procedure
Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as it appears in the instruction panel.
- Open NERIST NEE 2016 website : www.neeonline.ac.in and click on Login button if you have already registered. You will be redirected to the website : www.neeonline.ac.in.candidate/login. If you have already registered in the portal provide your email and password set by you during registration process and click the login button to start applying online.
- To register in the portal click the Register Button which will redirect you to the following page.Now put your first name and last name in the respective fields. Password and confirm password fields should match to set your password and this password will be used in future to log into the system.
- Please be careful in filling up the mobile number and Email address fields. Mobile number will be used to send OTP ( One Time Password ) to verify your account and to send SMS at various stages of the online form submission process. Email address will be used as your username to log into the system. Once a mobile number and email address is used to register one candidate the same cannot be used to register another candidate. There is no scope to change mobile number and email address in future once registration process is complete. Once all the fields are filled click on the Register button.
- Please be careful in filling up the mobile number and Email address fields. Mobile number will be used to send OTP (One Time Password) to verify your account and to send SMS at various stages of the online form submission process. Email address will be used as your username to log into the system. Once a mobile number and email address is used to register one candidate the same cannot be used to register another candidate. There is no scope to change mobile number and email address in future once registration process is complete. Once all the fields are filled click on the Register button.
- Once you click the REGISTER button you will be redirected to the following page. You will receive the OTP in your registered mobile number. Put this OTP in the OTP field and click the Activate button. If you have not still received your OTP click the Resend OTP button to send it again to your registered mobile number. If your mobile number and OTP matches you will be redirected to the following page. Now put your registered email address and password and login to the system
- Before starting online application process please keep a passport photograph and signature ready to be uploaded in the system. The image formats should be .JPG, .JPEG or .PNG with a maximum size of 60kb for photograph and 40kb for signature.
- On successful login you will be redirected to your Home page. First choose your qualification and then qualification status. Qualification status means if you have passed the qualifying exam or you have appeared but still waiting for your results. Select accordingly and then select the NEE exam you want to apply for i.e. NEE I , NEE II or NEE III.
- In your dashboard you can view your list of application. Like if you have applied for NEE I and NEE II it will be listed in your dashboard.
- In Step 1 of filling up your form for the chosen Exam type. First select Quota. This is a region based quota . There are separate fixed number of allotted seats for each listed quota which include all eight states of North East India, All India and PD quota.
- After selecting the quota select the reservation code. Please note that there are separate reservation codes against each of the selected quota. To view and select the reservation code click on the Reservation List link. Now you may select your reservation code from the list. If seats are not available for a selected reservation code click the Reservation list button again to view available valid reservation code. Admission In field indicates what are the available modules for admission under your selected exam type. If there is only one option in the list than that is the only available module. Choose your entrance examination centre preferences in the Exam centre preference 1 & 2. Your exam centre will be your first preference unless there are overflow of candidates in that centre or there are some administrative issues. Exam centre preference cannot be changed once you submit your application. In the Date of Birth calendar all invalid dates will be in disabled state based on your reservation code and exam type. To loop through the year list keep selecting year. Like if the last year shown in the calendar is 1980, select the year 1980 and click the year field again. It will display the next range of years. After all fields are filled properly click Save & Continue to go to next step.
- In step 2 you need to fill your personal details. All fields are self explanatory. After filling all fields properly click on the Save & Continue button to go to step 3.
- Step 3 is uploading candidate photo and signature.
- In next step you will get a summary page containing all information that you have filled so far. Review the information panels carefully and make necessary changes if there is any. Once you make final submit you cannot edit your data. To Edit data click Once done click the Final Submit button to submit your form.
- Next step is fee payment. There are multiple option of paying the fee. If you select any option other than challan you will get immediate confirmation of your payment if transaction is successful. In case of challan take a print out of the challan and go to your nearest Axis bank branch and pay the money. After the money is paid bank will give you a transaction id . Log in to the online portal and fill the transaction id and date of payment . You will receive confirmation after your challan copy is verified.
- For challan payment click here to get the challan copy. After payment is made in bank fill up the transaction id and date of transaction. For Debit card / Cridit card / E-Wallet / Net banking payment follow the instruction in the payment page and successful transaction will give you the registration confirmation page.
- For Debit card and credit card payment only Visa and Master cards are accepted. You can check this in your debit card itself. Once you select the payment option ( Debit card / Credit card ) you will be redirected to the following page. Click the Proceed to Payment Gateway button which will take you to the card type selection page. Now select Visa or MasterCard which will take you to the payment gateway. Once you fill the card number and other options click the Pay Now button. Instructions are shown in the above image. For credit card payment the pin is your security pin provided by your bank.
- For net banking you need to have an online account from a recognized bank. Bank provides you an user name and password for your online account. Use the same to login to your online account and make the payment. If your payment transaction is successful You will receive an SMS in your registered mobile and you will be redirected to registration completion page. In case of error or failed transaction also you will be notified via SMS.
- Once the payment process is completed you will be in the following page. Click Here to download your E-Application. Save a copy of this and take a printout. The print button is available at the right top corner of the page. This will complete your online application form submission.
- Please visit the NERIST Website www.neeonline.ac.in after 15th March, 2016 for downloading NERIST NEE 2016 Admit Card. You shall also receive an SMS on your registered mobile number and an email notification in your verified email id, when your NERIST Admit card is ready to be downloaded from the website.
- To download your NERIST NEE 2016 Admit card candidates can either enter their Registration No. in the requisite field or they can directly login to their panel using their user id and password to download their NERIST 2016 Admit Card. Print the Admit Card and carry it to the examination hall. Without Admit Card you will not be allowed to take the exam and also you are advised to keep the Admit Card till the end of the admission process. Also the NERIST Examination Centre will be mentioned on your Admit Card.
NERIST NEE 2016 Examination Centre Code
The NERIST Entrance Examination – NEE 2016 will be conducted at 13 ( thirteen ) centres in the eight North Eastern States only. The names of the centres are given below. An applicant should choose an appropriate NEE Examination Centre Code of two a digit – number ( say XX ) from the table as to where he / she desires to appear for the NERIST Entrance Examination 2016.An applicant has to two provide two choices of the examination centres while filling the ONLINE form for the NEE 2016.
The first choice of NERIST 2016 Examination Centre exercised by an applicant is maintained as such. A centre may not be available to a candidate, if number of applicants in that centre exceeds the maximum capacity of the centre. Also a centre may be cancelled if sufficient number of applicants is not available in that centre. In both the above cases the second choice of the examination centre is allotted to the applicants.
|NEE Examination Centre Code ( XX )||Name of NERIST NEE Examination Centre|
NERIST NEE 2016 Important Dates
- Date of NERIST NEE-II & NEE–III Entrance Examinations : 23rd April, 2016 ( Saturday ) From 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
- Date of NERIST NEE-I Entrance Examination : 24th April, 2016 ( Sunday ) From 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
- NERIST NEE 2016 Online Application Form Available from : 11th January, 2016 to 7th March, 2016.
- NERIST NEE 2016 Admit Card will be available from : 15th March, 2016.
- The NEE 2016 results shall be declared by : 18th May, 2016.
- Date of NERIST Counselling Tentative : 11th July, 2016.( Sometimes in the 2nd or 3rd week of July 2016 )
NERIST 2017 Navigation : NERIST NEE III Syllabus 2016, NERIST NEE II 2016 Syllabus, NERIST NEE I 2016 Syllabus, NERIST NEE 2016 Counselling, NERIST NEE 2015 Application Forms Availability, NERIST NEE 2016 Results, NERIST NEE 2016 Application Form, NERIST NEE 2016 Exam Scheme, NERIST NEE 2016 Eligibility Criteria, NERIST NEE 2016 Entrance Exam,
NERIST Related : NERIST NEE 2016 Application Form, NERIST NEE 2016 Online Application Form, NERIST NEE 2016 Application Form Last Date, NERIST NEE Application Form 2016, NERIST NEE 2016 Exam Centres, NERIST NEE 2016 Admit Card, NERIST NEE 2016 Important Dates, NERIST NEE 2016 Application Form Submission, NERIST NEE 2016 Admit Card Availability, How to Apply for NEE 2016, NERIST NEE 2016 Apply Online, NERIST NEE 2016 Application Form Status, NERIST NEE 2016 Application Form Procedure, NERIST NEE 2016 Admit Card Download, NERIST NEE 2016 Application Form Details, NERIST NEE 2016 Exam Centre Code, NERIST NEE 2016 Admit Card Details,
NERIST NEE 2016 Application Form – NERIST 2016 Online Application Form – NERIST NEE 2016 Admit Card – NERIST NEE 2016 Exam Centres – NERIST NEE 2016 Important Dates
Posted In engineering entrance exam : nerist : Leave a response for nerist nee application form 2016 by shanmugapriya