NSIT Application Form 2013
|Annoucement : Candidaes has to apply “Online” for registration, the details which are available at NSIT website www.nsit.nic.in|
NSIT 2013 Online Registration :
NSIT 2013 Online Registration facility will be available from 12.06.2013 to 03.07.2013*. The registration may be done as follows :
1. Having paid the NSIT Counselling Fee, the candidate should visit institute website http://www.nsit.nic.in where he is required to select the link “New Registration” displayed on the webpage and enter the following parameters correctly :…………. Roll No.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- 12th Class Pass Status
- Counselling Fee Details
2. On successful verification of the above details by the system, another screen will be displayed. The Candidate is required to fill in his other details.
3. After successful registration, the candidate will get a confirmation message on the screen.
4. Immediately thereafter, the Candidate is required to fill in the choices of branches of B.E. Program of the Institute.
5. After successful registration, the following modules will be available on the website in the Candidate‟s Login Account :
- NSIT 2013 Registration Details : Displays all details filled by the candidate.
- Choice Fill : To fill the choices
- Opted choice : Displays the choices filled by the candidate.
- Edit details : To edit Registration details till after closing of registration.
- Choice available : Displays Available Choices according to the category of the candidate.
- Change password : Candidate can change his password.
- Allotment Letter : Will be available only when a seat is allotted after declaration of result.
- It is in the interest of the Candidate to remember his password and keep it confidential to avoid misuse for which NSIT / NIC shall not be responsible in any manner.
- Candidate has to take the print-out of the registration form and get it attested either from the Principal of the School/College last attended or from a Gazetted Officer and submit the same at the time of counselling / admission in the Institute.
- After closing of registration, a Candidate has to take a “print-out” of the choices filled, self-attest it and submit it at the time of Counselling / admission in the Institute.
- The Edit option will not be available after closing of registration. No further editing will be permissible in the details submitted by the candidate, which will automatically freeze immediately after closing of registration.
NSIT MTech Application Form :
NSIT MTech Application Form with full details is available on NSIT Website : http://www.nsit.ac.in. The complete NSIT MTech Application Form along with attested photocopies of certificates / testimonials and a demand draft / pay order of 1000 / – ( One Thousand only ) in favor of “Director, NSIT, New Delhi – 110 078.” payable at Andhra Bank, NSIT Branch, New Delhi should reach to office of the Deputy Registrar ( Academic / PG ) latest by 20th April.
Please write your name address and telephone / mobile number at the back of the demand draft / pay order. Separate NSIT MTech Application Form should be submitted for each program / Division.
Note : Incomplete applications will not be considered and shall be treated as cancelled. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
NSIT 2014 Navigation : NSIT Counselling 2013, NSIT Important Dates 2013, NSIT Admission Procedure 2013, NSIT Application Form 2013, NSIT Eligibility 2013, NSIT Entrance Exam 2013, JEE Main Preparation Question Bank CD
NSIT Related : NSIT 2013 Application Form, NSIT 2013 BTech Admissions, NSIT Delhi Online Registration 2013, NSIT Application Form 2013, NSIT Delhi Admission 2013, NSIT Admission 2013 for BTech, NSIT Online Application Form 2013, NSIT 2013 Last Date for Registration, NSIT Online Registration 2013, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology BTech Admission 2013,
NSIT BE Application Form 2013 – NSIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2013 Examination Fee – NSIT MTech Application Form Submission – NSIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2013 Application Last Date Details.
Posted In engineering entrance exam : nsit : Leave a response for nsit application form 2013 by sudha