|Home||Entrnace Exam||Eligibility||Admission Procedure||Important Dates|
NSIT 2017 Application Form
Candidates willing to apply for admission in various M.Tech. Courses must visit NSIT Admission website http://www.nsit.nic.in. Online application process will start from 24th April, 2017 . Detailed admission schedule ( tentative ) is also available on this website along with other related details about courses, eligibility criteria, number of seats, fee details etc.
Admission will be done for following M.Tech. courses :
- M.Tech. in Biochemical Engineering under the Division of Bio-Technology
- M.Tech. in Signal Processing under the Division of Electronics and Communication Engineering ( ECE ).
- M.Tech. in Embedded System & VLSI under the Division of Electronics and Communication Engineering ( ECE ).
- M.Tech. in Computer Engineering under the Division of Computer Engineering ( COE ).
- M.Tech. in Process Control under the Division of Instrumentation & Control Engineering ( ICE ).
- M.Tech. in Industrial Electronics under the Division of Instrumentation & Control Engineering ( ICE ).
- M.Tech. in Production Engineering under the Division of Manufacturing & Process Automation Engineering ( MPAE ).
- M.Tech. in Engineering Management under the Division of Manufacturing & Process Automation
Engineering ( MPAE ).
IMPORTANT : Separate Online Application Form is required for each division. If candidate is willing to apply for Full-Time ( FT ) as well as Sponsored Full-Time, he / she is required to make multiple registrations and fill separate applications for each type of course in a division. For each registration made by candidate, separate registration fee of 1,000/- is required to be deposited by the candidate.
- Candidates are required to first register themselves and fill complete Online application form. Separate application forms are to be filled for each division and each type of course ( FT / SFT / PT ). Candidates need to provide different Mobile number to submit multiple application forms.
- An 7-digit registration number will be generated by system before filling of Online Application Form. Candidates are required to note down the registration number for future use as this application number is the login ID for candidate’s account on this website.
- Candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of his photograph and signature in JPEG format only. In case candidate does not upload above images. His / Her application form will be rejected.
- Once application is confirmed by the candidate, he / she cannot change any details filled in the application form.
- After confirmation of the Online Application FORM, candidates can submit the registration fee through any of the following ways :
- Bill Desk Payment Gateway : Immediately after confirmation of the Online Application FORM, Application Fee can be paid by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking by using Bill Desk Payment Gateway.
- State Bank Collect : After confirmation of the Online Application FORM, fee can be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / CASH deposit at any of the SBI Branch Counter 2 through “State Bank Collect” facility of State Bank of India. However, fee can be paid using this facility only after 11 A.M. from the next day of filling of ONLINE Application FORM. Hence, it is advised that this facility should be used mainly for “CASH deposit at any of the SBI Branch Counter”. Candidates need to generate e-Challan at “State Bank Collect” website and use the print of the e-Challan for depositing the fee at Bank counter.
- All candidates who have completed and submitted the online application form successfully can later on login to this website using their registration number and password generated during registration process.