PULEET Application Form 2018
PULEET 2018 Application Form
PULEET 2018 Application Form available on the university website : www.puleet.puchd.ac.in.
PULEET Application Fee
- General Category : [rupee] 2100/-
- SC / ST / Blind Category : [rupee] 1050/-
PULEET 2018 Online Registration
Please Read Instructions and PULEET Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration. Before depositing your Panjab University Application Fee…….
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your 10th Class Roll number.
- Select 10th Class board from drop down menu.
- Select 10th Class Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Select Course for which admission is to be sought from Drop Down Menu.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully ( login ID and password are case senstive ).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA.
- Check your journal number, branch code and date of deposit given by the bank.
After depositing your application fee…….
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Click Here to Complete link to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
PULEET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of Availability of PULEET Prospectus and Application Form on the website of P.U., Chandigarh||19th May, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|2||Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||26th June, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|3||Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India ( SBI ) using website generated challan||29th June, 2018 ( Friday ) upto 4:00 p.m.|
|4||Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||02nd July, 2018 ( Monday )|
|5||Final date by which Roll No. will be available online|
Admit Card will be available for downloading from the website by the candidate using his / her own Login ID and Password provided while generating Bank Challan.
The candidates will be communicated through email only for this purpose
|10th July, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|6||Date & time of holding Entrance Test||15th July, 2018 ( Sunday ) 10:00 am to 11.30 am|
|7||Centre for the Entrance Test||Chandigarh Hoshiarpur ( If the number of candidates exceed 50 )|
|8||Uploading of Answer Key and inviting Objections ( through e-mail only )||17th July, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|9||Last date for submission of objections to the Answer Key||19th July, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|10||Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross - objections ( through e-mail only )||21st July, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|11||Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key||23rd July, 2018|
|12||Date of Declaration of Result||24th July, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|13||Date of availability of Admission Form for CCET, Chandigarh and UIET, PUSSGRC, Hoshiarpur||23rd July, 2018 ( Monday )|
|14||Submission of hard copy of Admission Form and Scrutiny Form with photocopies of all relevant documents and Rs.1000/- ( One thousand only ) ( non refundable )||By each candidate at the time of reporting for counseling|
|15||Demand draft of Rs.45,000/- ( Forty five thousand only ) as Admission fees in favour of Chairman Joint Admission, payable at Chandigarh, after allotment of seat.||At the time of Counselling cum Admission only|