Periyar Maniammai University, PMUET 2018, Periyar Maniammai University Courses, Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test 2018, PMUET Entrance Exam 2018, PMUET Exam Date 2018, PMUET 2018 BTech Exam, PMUET Based on UNI GAUGE 2018, PMUET 2018 Exam Schedule, PMUET Eligibility, Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test Eligibility, PMUET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Periyar Maniammai University Application, PMUET 2018 Application Form, PMUET 2018 Online Application Form, PMUET 2018 Application Form Last Date, PMUET 2018 Issue of Application Form, PMUET 2018 Application Form Availability, PMUET 2018 Exam Details, PMUET 2018 Application Form Status, PMUET 2018 Exam Centres, PMUET Selection Process 2018, Periyar Maniammai University Result, PMUET 2018 Syllabus, PMUET 2018 Results, PMUET Counselling 2018, PMUET Important Dates 2018
PMUET 2018 Entrance Exam
Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test (PMUET ) invites admission Application for B. E and B. Tech programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
PMUET 2018 Eligibility
For BE and B. Tech :
The Candidates are requested to refer the websites of the participating Universities for complete information on eligibility for admission.
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Bio-technology instead of chemistry for BE / B.Tech and Bio Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks ( 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates ) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at ( b ) are also eligible to apply.
Other Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2018 the candidate should be born on or before 31st December, 2001.
- Additional criteria including, number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority, if any, will be made available by participating universities / institutions on their respective websites. Candidates are requested to familiarize themselves with the eligibility criteria by visiting the websites of the participating universities / institutions.
- Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility to ERA foundation while filling up the application form online. However the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities / Institutions, as required.
- Diploma students can also apply for “Uni – GAUGE E 2018” entrance exam for admissions into BE / B.Tech courses in Member participating Universities / Institutions
Uni Gauge 2018 Exam Pattern
- Medium of Examination will be English Only
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- Total Marks would be 180
To know more about PMUET 2018 Entrance Exam – Click Here
PMUET 2018 Online Application Form
Online Registration Application :
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under.
General Instructions for Registration :
- All the details asked for in Registration / Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before Clicking on Submit Button and proceeding to application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and E mail id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique user id and password to complete the application process. Click on Edit button ( Right hand top corner ) to be directed to Application Form
- Kindly use Internet Explorer ( version 10 and above ) or Mozilla Firefox ( 48 and above ) or Google Chrome( 50 and above ) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
Explanation of fields in Registration Form :
- Name of the Applicant : Enter your full Name ( as it appears in your SSLC / 10th Std Marks Card ), In the case of a candidate who has changed his / her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth : DOB to be entered as per 10th / SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID : Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No : Enter your Mobile number.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof : Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- Approved list of ID proof for candidates ; ( I )Voter ID, ( ii ) Passport, ( iii ) PAN Card, ( iv ) Driving License, ( v ) Aadhar Card and ( vi ) School / College Photo ID The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- In case the candidate has selected “School / College Photo ID” , then he/she must carry the below mentioned documents during examination and admission at the college level: i. “School / College Photo ID” in original and ii. Photocopy of the same (School / College Photo ID) attested by the principal of the institution last studied ( 2nd PUC / 12th STD ).
- Caution : Any id proof other than what has been declared will not be acceptable for the test / admission at college level
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number : Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
Application Fee Payment Details
|Stream||Fees (IN RS.)|
|Unigauge Only||Comedk UGET Only||Both Comedk And Uni - gauge|
|PCM||Rs 1600 + *GST of 18% on Rs 1600 + Convenience charge / fee as applicable||Rs 1300 + *GST of 18% on Rs 1300 + Convenience charge / fee as applicable||Rs 2100+ *GST of 18% on Rs 2100 + Convenience charge / fee as applicable|
|*CONVIENIENCE CHARGES / FEE on TRANSACTION.|
- This fee is non-refundable under any circumstance including judicial and statutory reasons.
- Fee payment for application is only through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- You will be directed to Citrus payment portal after clicking on submit button to complete the payment process.
- Please re login into application after completion of your payment to verify the status of your payment.
Uni Gauge 2018 Exam Centres
The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis. However, ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate.
- A candidate can choose and select 3 cities in order of preference at the time of applying for the exam from the available list of Test Cities in Online Application form
- The option to choose the test city will be available before submitting the application form online, subject to availability. Please note that the preference indicated by the candidate will be considered only after receipt of successful Payment online by ERA Foundation
- The option of city chosen by the candidate cannot be changed by the candidate later on under any circumstance.
- In case of non-availability of slots / centres in a city of your choice at the time of completing your application, you may choose to book a slot in an alternative city from the available list in the Online Application form.
- If for any reason, a test city has to be cancelled or is non – available ; applicants who had opted for the cancelled / non-available test city will be allotted a centre at another city by ERA Foundation.
- ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preference indicated by the applicant.
- Any changes to the stated policy and decision will be communicated on our website.
- Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of centers is done through a computer assisted randomization / optimization process.
- The allocated centre will be communicated on the online test admission ticket ( online TAT ).
Exam Centres List :
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||Port Blair||JAMMU & KASHMIR||Jammu||MAHARASHTRA||Amravati|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Chittoor||JAMMU & KASHMIR||Srinagar||MAHARASHTRA||Nanded|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Guntur||JHARKHAND||Bokaro Steel City||MAHARASHTRA||Aurangabad|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Kurnool||JHARKHAND||Hazaribagh||MAHARASHTRA||Mumbai / Navi / Thane|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Vijayawada||KARNATAKA||Belagavi ( Belgaum )||MANIPUR||Imphal|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Visakhapatnam||KARNATAKA||Ballari ( Bellary )||MEGHALAYA||Shillong|
|ASSAM||Guwahati||KARNATAKA||Vijayapura ( Bijapur )||PUNJAB||Amritsar|
|BIHAR||Darbhanga||KARNATAKA||Kalaburagi ( Gulbarga )||RAJASTHAN||Kota|
|BIHAR||Chapra||KARNATAKA||Hubballi ( Hubli )||TAMILNADU||Chennai|
|BIHAR||Purnea||KARNATAKA||Mangaluru ( Mangalore )||TAMILNADU||Salem|
|BIHAR||Samastipur||KARNATAKA||Mysuru ( Mysore )||TAMILNADU||Thanjavur|
|CHANDIGARH||Chandigarh||KARNATAKA||Shivamogga ( Shimoga )||TELANGANA||Hyderabad|
|CHHATTISGARH||Bhilai And Durg||KARNATAKA||Tumakuru ( Tumkur )||TELANGANA||Khammam|
|DELHI-NCR||Greater Noida||KERALA||Kozhikode||UTTAR PRADESH||Lucknow|
|GUJARAT||Gandhinagar||MADHYA PRADESH||Guna||UTTAR PRADESH||Muzaffarnagar|
|GUJARAT||Rajkot||MADHYA PRADESH||Bhopal||WEST BENGAL||Durgapur|
|GUJARAT||Vadodara||MADHYA PRADESH||Gwalior||WEST BENGAL||Kolkata|
|GUJARAT||Surat||MADHYA PRADESH||Indore||WEST BENGAL||Siliguri|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||Shimla||MADHYA PRADESH||Jabalpur|
PMUET 2018 Seat Selection Process
For the academic year 2018 – 2019, selection of seats for the Under Graduate courses in Member Participating Universities / Institutions will be as per their admission policies/ process declared by them from time to time , however ,will be based on score of the candidate in Uni-GAUGE E 2018
PMUET 2018 Online Score Card
- Online Score Card will be available under Applicant’s login in the website www.unigauge.com from 28th May, 2018 onwards.
- Candidates should download and obtain a printout of the Online Score card. Candidates will not be entertained by member participating Universities / institutions for admission without the score Card made available from the website www.unigauge.com.
To know more about PMUET 2018 Application Form – Click Here
PMUET 2018 Results
PMUET 2018 Result Date :
PMUET 2018 Result Date : PMUET 2018 Entrance Exam Results will be declared on 28th May 2018 ( Monday)
Please keep watching this page, to check your PMUET Entrance Results 2018…
PMUET 2018 Counselling
Apply separately with your score card to individual Member Universities of ERA Foundation. Counseling held separately by individual Universities .Updates will be available on individual University websites
To know more about PMUET 2018 Results – Click Here
To know more about PMUET 2018 Question Papers – Click Here
PMUET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Start date for registration and issue of online Application for Uni - GAUGE E / COMEDK UGET 2018||16th January, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Mock test made available online.||05th February, 2018 ( Monday )|
|3||Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||19th April, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|4||Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||4th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|5||Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket( TAT )||12th May, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|6||Uni - GAUGE E & COMEDK UGET 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam||13th May, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|7||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections / challenge of Provisional Answer keys||17th May, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|8||Last date for receiving challenges / objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||21st May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|9||Publishing of Final Answer keys||25th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|10||Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||28th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
Periyar Maniammai University,
Periyar Nagar, Vallam Thanjavur – 613403,
Telephone No. : +91 4362264600,
Fax No. : +91 4362264660,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.pmu.edu
|PMUET 2018 Application Form : https://www.unigauge.com/engineering-entrance-exam/