|RPET 2015 Question Bank CD -|
RPET 2014 Admission and Counselling Process :
Candidates eligible after declaration of RPET 2014 result will be required to fill option form for the purpose of admission. The detailed direction / guidelines and schedule will be issued by the Coordinator, RPET 2014 later on. Subsequently the candidate will have to deposit 10000/- at the time of filling the option form. The admissions will be carried out on the basis of merit in RPET 2014, the order of options filled in by the candidates in the option form and seats available in respective institute. The candidates are advised to exercise their options very carefully.
The allotment of institute and branch will be carried out through the computer software by strictly following the order of merit, seats available and the order of options filled in by the candidate. No correction will be allowed in the Option Form once submitted. No admission shall be made after the date as fixed by Chairperson, CACC RPET 2014.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to secure information regarding the admission from the authorised web site of RPET and Notice Board of Coordinator RPET 2014. The non-receipt of communication to the candidate from Coordinator RPET 2014, Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan, Jodhpur will not be accepted as a ground for not submitting the Option Form or non-reporting in the allotted institute on the scheduled time and date. The candidate’s allotment shall stand automatically cancelled if he / she does not report in person to the allotted institute as per schedule. In such case his / her registration with RPET 2014 will be cancelled.
Candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination ( 10+2 ) of 2014 will have to submit the attested photocopy of the mark sheet of passing the qualifying examination ( with required percentage as per eligibility norms ) with Option Form, failing which his / her Option Form will not be accepted and the candidature will be cancelled automatically.
Adjustment of the amount 10000/- deposited with the Option Form :
- This amount will be adjusted against fees for those candidates who have been allotted by RPET 2014 and reported in the allotted institute.
- This amount will be refunded to only those candidates who have not allotted any institute by RPET 2014 ( Choice Exhausted ).
- If a seat is allotted to a candidate as per his / her options & merit and if he / she does not report in the allotted institute, then this amount will be forfeited ( i.e. not refunded in any case ).
Note : In case of any other mode of counseling, separate instructions / guidelines will be provided to the students through Newspapers, Website etc.
For B.Arch Admission ( through NATA Score )
Schedule For B.Arch Course
- Date of closure for filling of the RPET 2014 Online Application cum Option Form : 26th June, 2014
- Last date for receipt of Application cum Option Form with required documents at RPET office, Jodhpur : 01st July, 2014
For Out of Rajasthan Candidates ( through JEE Mains 2014 Score )
- Date of closure for filling of the Online Application cum Option Form : 02nd July, 2014
- Last date for receipt of Application cum Option Form with required documents at RPET office, Jodhpur : 07th July, 2014
For RPET 2014 Students
Schedule For RPET 2014 Students
- Date of commencement for filling of the RPET 2014 Online Option Form : 27th June, 2014
- Last date of depositing 10000/- through eMitra / CSC Kiosks authorised by Rajasthan Government : 07th July, 2014
- Date of closure for filling of the RPET Online Option Form : 09th July, 2014