RIST 2017 Entrance Exam
Regional Institute of Science and Technology ( RIST ) invites admission Application for B. Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
RIST 2017 B.Tech Courses
|1||Computer Sc. & Engineering ( CSE )||120||4 Years|
|2||Electronics & Commun. Engineering ( ECE )||60||4 Years|
|3||Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( EEE )||60||4 Years|
|4||Civil Engineering ( CE )||120||4 Years|
|5||Mechanical Engineering ( ME )||60||4 Years|
RIST 2017 Eligibility
H.S ( 10+2 ) Science or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology having passed in each of the subjects with 45% marks in the above subjects taken together ( 40% marks for SC / ST / Minority ) .
RIST 2017 Eligibility B.Tech Lateral Entry :
Candidates who have passed the final Diploma examination in a branch of study ( as per AICTE guideline ) conducted by any State Board of Technical Education in respective branch of Engineering / Technology ( after 10th or 10+2 ) . Securing a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate will be eligible for admission into the 3rd semester of B.Tech course. B.Sc. degree holders with Maths & Physics are also eligible.
The eligible candidates are required to submit the duly filled application forms in Admission Offices. Such candidates need not appear in the entrance test. Their merit list will be prepared based on the total marks obtained by them in the diploma examination. Those who are appearing for the final year Diploma will be eligible to apply subject to the condition that they will produce the mark Sheet at the time of admission.
33% seats shall be accommodated for girl students including all branches. 25% seats will be available to students from different Minorities / tribal and other backward communities subject the fulfillment of admission policy of ERDF. The Management reserves the right of “special category admissions” under Management Quota ( 10% of the total capacity ) .
Exemption from the Admission Test :
- Candidates nominated against reserved seats for other North Eastern states, by their respective governments / Technical Directorate, provided they satisfy the conditions for eligibility of ERD Foundation.
- Candidates ranked within first 10 positions in the Meghalaya & Assam Higher Secondary ( Science stream ) examination, provided they secure not less than 75% marks in aggregate in the year in which they seek admission. Such candidates must apply for their direct admission within 15 days of publication of their qualifying examination results.
- 10 % of seats will be filled through the quota reserved for the State of Meghalaya
- 5% of the seats will be filled through the quota reserved for other states of North east.
- 15% of seats will be filled through AIEEE. These seats will be known as AIEEE seats.
- However, should a vacancy remain in any of the reserved category seat at the end of the counseling for ERDF CET seats, the same shall be converted into a general seat.
RIST 2017 Criteria for Selection
- Rank in ERDF CET ( or )
- Vaild JEE ( Mains ) / State CEE Ranks ( upto 15% of total Intake ) ( or )
- Nomination by the concerned Directorate of Technical & Higher Education
RIST 2017 Online Application Form
How To apply :
The Prospectus & Registration Form can be obtained on payment of 500.00 for Regular Entry ( B.Tech ) & 1000.00 for Lateral Entry ( B.Tech ). Form can also be downloaded from the website & submitted along with a DD of 500.00 ( Regular Entry ) / Rs.1000.00 ( Lateral Entry ) in favor of “Regional Institute of Science & Technology” payable at “Khanapara” .
The filled up forms can be sent to any of the below mentioned addresses :
Campus Office :
RIST, Techno City,
Kling Road, 9th Mile,
City Office :
ERDF Bhawan, Sijubari Road,
Free Admission for Meritorious Poor Students :
ERD Foundation has taken an initiative to support and provide free education to the exceptionally meritorious students belonging to families of BELOW POVERTY LINE as they cannot afford the financial liability of such courses. Till date the Foundation has given 12 ( Twelve ) free admissions & 30 ( thirty ) students have been given concessional admissions in different branches of B.Tech Programmes.
To know more about RIST 2017 Entrance Exam Click Here
RIST B.Tech 2017 Results
RIST B.Tech 2017 Result Date :
RIST2017 Result Date : RIST 2017 Entrance Exam Results likely to be declared in the month of Last week of June, 2017
Please keep watching this page, to check your RIST Entrance Results 2017…
To know more about RIST 2017 Results Click Here
To know more about RIST 2017 Question Papers Click Here
RIST 2017 Important Dates
|1||Academic Session RIST 2017||July, 2017|
|2||Issue of RIST 2017 Application Form||15th February, 2017|
|3||Date of Admission Test ( 1st Phase, Assam )||28th May, 2017|
|4||Date of Admission Test ( 2nd Phase in order NE sates )||11th June, 2017|
|5||Date of RIST 2017 Admission||Last week of June, 2017|
|6||Commencement of RIST 2017 Classes||1st August, 2017|
Regional Institute of Science and Technology,
Techno City, Killing Road,
9th Mile, Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya – 793 101.
Phone No. : 0361 – 2895071, 097060 – 91836,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.rist.ac.in.
|RIST 2017 Application Form : http://forms.rist.ac.in/|