Important : SPA 2017 Admissions for BArch / BPlanning will be made through JEE 2017 conducted by CBSE
SPA 2017 Admission Procedure
Admission Procedure for UG Programs :
Admission to the Bachelors’ Degree programme in Architecture and Planning for the session 2017 – 2018 will be made through Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE 2017 / JOSAA ) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) strictly on merit subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria and reservation of seats as per the approved norms of the School. For more details regarding admission to Bachelors’ Degree programme in Architecture and Planning, applicants may refer to the JEE website / JOSAA.
After confirmation of allotment of seats, selected applicants should report to SPA, New Delhi after counselling to apply for admission in the prescribed application form for B.Arch. or B. Plan. This can be obtained from the School counter after paying ₹100 towards the cost of the form. Applicants for reporting schedules are required to refer to JEE /JOSAA website.
Admission Procedure for PG Programs :
- Admission to Masters’ degree programs is affected through a multi-stage process to select applicants based on their Performance in the qualifying examination,
- Portfolio of work,
- Personal Interaction with the programme faculty and / or written test.
- Interest and motivation for the chosen study and
- Work Experience.
Applicants are offered admission to a particular program in serial order of a merit list drawn up, based on the cumulative score obtained after all the five stages are completed.
SPA 2017 Application Form
- Application Forms will be available as per the notification published by SPA, New Delhi in the newspapers.
- The applicant may apply online through the website of the School : www.spa.ac.in
Candidates can apply for the PG admission courses in following three steps.
- Fill the application form
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Pay the Application fee.
Instructions for the Online Registration Form
- Please read the instructions, procedure and Eligibility criteria carefully before you start filling the Application Form.
- Candidate can apply for PG Admission 2017 Apply Online (PG courses) only through official website of SPA, New Delhi ( www.spa.ac.in )
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at SPA, New Delhi website ( www.spa.ac.in ).
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for the different Department of Studies for Post Graduate Courses ( as applicable ).
- Applicant is allowed to apply only to ONE PROGRAMME / COURSE / DEPARTMENT (Please go through the website and carefully make your choice). Multiple applications shall be rejected.
- Application fee for the PG Course is 2000/- only.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Application fee shall be paid by credit card / debit card / Net Banking only at the payment gateway attached with the application form.
- Additional bank charges will be extra as applicable for making the payment.
SPA PG 2017 Important Dates
|S.No||Important Activities||Dates | Days|
|1||Online Application forms and prospectus available on website of the School||9th February, 2017|
|2||Closing of online form||9th March, 2017|
|3||Test / Interview (PG Courses)||31st March 2017 & 1st April, 2017|
|4||Display of SPA PG Selection List||23rd April, 2017|
|5||Registration in respective Departments||21st July, 2017|
|6||Orientation||24th July, 2017|
|7||Start of classes||31st July, 2017|