|SRMJEEE 2017 Question Bank CD|
|Home||Entrance Exam||Eligibility||Exam pattern||Admission Procedure|
|Exam Centres||Syllabus||Results||Counselling||Question Papers|
SRMJEEE Application Form 2017
SRM JEEE 2017 Application Forms is Available in SRM University website www.srmuniv.ac.in. There are two modes of registration.
i. Online with e-payment / Unique Voucher Code
Use the URL www.srmuniv.ac.in/admissions, register and pay online / use prepaid Unique Voucher Code.
SRMJEEE 2017 candidates who obtain the OMR Application Form should send the filled application to the university address mentioned in the envelope so as to reach before the last date specified
- SRM University, Kattankulathur Campus
- SRM University, Ramapuram Campus
- SRM University, Vadapalani Campus
- SRM University, NCR Campus, Delhi
- SRM University Haryana, Sonepat
- SRM University Sikkim, Gangtok
Selected branches of Axis Bank, City Union Bank, Indian Bank, Karur Vysya Bank and post offices as mentioned on our website www.srmuniv.ac.in.
The completed application should be sent to the university address mentioned in the envelope so as to reach before the last date specified.
SRMJEEE 2017 Receipt of Applications
- Last date for receipt of filled – in application at the university office : March, 2017.
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled in application for future reference.
- SRM university will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in postal transit or any irregularity.
SRMJEEE 2017 Hall Ticket
Important Information :
- The Hall Ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specied.
- The Hall Ticket will contain name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- Hall ticket should be downloaded from candidates login / dashboard.
- The Hall Ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be permitted to attend the test without a valid Hall Ticket. The Hall Ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verication.
- Candidate must not tamper with the Hall Ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The Hall Ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The Hall Ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
Hall Ticket not received due to application being incomplete:
SRM University does not take any responsibility to inform candidates whose applications are incomplete. Candidates are advised to double check that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
SRMJEEE 2017 Important Dates :
|1||Last Date of submission of application||March, 2017|
|2||SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Date||1st April, 2017 to 30th April, 2017|
|Filling lapsed /cancelled seats||1st May, 2017 to 30th July, 2017|
|3||Counselling – 1 ( On-Campus )||5th May, 2017|
|4||Counselling – 2( Online ) ( only for those programs where vacancy exists )||11th May, 2017|