SRMJEEE Application Form 2021
SRM JEEE 2021 Application Forms is Available in SRM University website www.srmuniv.ac.in.
i. Online with e-payment
Use the URL : https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/ to register and pay online.
ii. Online with Demand Draft
Application to be filled online by visiting https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/ and the same can be downloaded and sent to us with the DD for ₹ 1100/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. This has to reach us before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD and send to
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology (formerly known as SRM University), Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203.
Your application will be processed only upon receipt of the DD.
- Cost of Online application form is ₹ 1100/-
- Cost of Offline application form is ₹1160/-
SRMJEEE 2021 Hall Ticket
- The hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application form complete in all respect, on or before the last date as specified.
- The hall ticket will contain the name, photograph and address of the candidate, address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule.
- The hall ticket should be downloaded from the candidate’s login / dashboard.
- Once received, it should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
- No candidate will be permitted to attend the test without a valid hall ticket. The hall ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidate must not tamper with the hall ticket or alter any entry made therein, after it has been authenticated.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The hall ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counselling and admission.
- The candidate must bring his / her Aadhaar Card along with hall ticket.
- Hall Ticket not received due to application being incomplete : SRM University is not responsible for informing students about their incomplete applications. Candidates are advised to double check that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
SRMJEEE 2021 Important Dates
|1||Application will be kept open for editing except email id and mobile no|
|2||SRMJEEE UG 2021 Exam Date||11th To 16th June 2021|
|3||Publication of Results||June 2021|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.