Thapar University 2017 Application Form
Thapar University 2017 How to Apply :
Candidates seeking admission in Thapar University shall fill up the online application form available on our website www.thapar.edu. The candidates are required to fill complete details in the online form. Follow the process mentioned here under for filling up online application form:
- STEP 1 : Click on “Apply Online” link on home page of Thapar University website www.thapar.edu.
- STEP 2 : You will reach the landing page of online application form of Thapar University where you will choose the program in which you are interested to apply. Once your mouse hovers over the program type, then you will see three buttons namely “Eligibility”, “How to Apply” and “Apply Now”. We strongly suggest you to visit “Eligibility” and “How to Apply” pages before clicking on to “Apply Now” button of respective program.
- STEP 3 : Now click on “Create New Account” tab and fill in the details to create and receive a unique “Username” and “Password” by email for applying to Thapar University. If you have already received your “Username” and “Password”, then login as per Step 4.
- STEP 4 : Login with your “Username” and “Password”. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, choose the preferences of the programs, upload your recent photograph & signature, and then Submit the application form.
- STEP 5 : Pay the Application Fee through the Payment Gateway ( online mode ) or through Demand Draft ( offline mode ). ( Application Fee is 1,500/- for all programs except MSc and MA and 1,000/- for MSc and MA programs ).
If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully through online mode, then you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form. In case you choose the option of making payment through Demand Draft ( DD ), then you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form after the University receives your filled Application Form along with DD through Registered Post / Courier / Speed Post or by hand at the following address : In-charge Admission Cell, Thapar University, Patiala ( Punjab )-147 004.
After filling the online application form, take two printouts of the form.
Thapar University 2017 Application fee paid Online : The candidates are not required to send the printout of application form but they must produce it at the time of document checking of original documents during ‘In-person’ counselling.
Thapar University 2017 Application Fee paid through DD : Please send one of the printouts by attaching DD of required amount as mentioned in filled online Application Form / Prospectus ( in favour of Thapar University and payable at Patiala ) to “In-charge Admission Cell’ Thapar University, Patiala ( Punjab )-147 004.
Retain second copy of the printout of the form to be produced at the time of document checking of original documents during counseling.
Thapar University Admit Card 2017
The Admit Cards for offline entrance test shall be sent to registered email IDs ( as mentioned in online application form) of the candidates provided their DD along with print out of application form reaches Thapar University within the stipulated time, in case application fee paid through DD
Note : The Admit Card shall be issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his / her satisfying the eligibility condition.
Thapar University 2017 Important Dates
|Events||BE / BTech (on the basis of JEE(Main)||B.Tech (Biotechnology)||LEET|
|Last date for receipt of completed application forms.||15th May, 2017|
from 25th April,
|20th July, 2017|
( Extended from 30th June, 2017 )
|16th June, 2017|
|Date of Qualifying Test||JEE ( Main ) - 2017 to be conducted by CBSE on 2nd April, 2017 (Offline ) & 8th April, 2017 & 9th April, 2017 ( Online )||NEET-2017 to be conducted by CBSE on 1st May, 2017||OFFLINE Tests conducted by TU *LEET: 25th June, 2017
CHE & CSE : 09:00 am – 11.00 am CE & ECE : 12:00 noon – 02:00 pm EE & ME : 03:00 pm – 05:00 pm Centres for Offline Entrance Tests for LEET : Patiala / New Delhi
|Display of Result of Entrance Test||As declared by CBSE||As declared by CBSE||4th July, 2017|