TMISAT Application FormEngineering Entrance Exam » TMI BITS »
Tolani Maritime Institute 2018 Application Form, TMISAT Application Form 2018, TMISAT Online Application Form 2018, TMISAT Application Form Last Date 2018, TMISAT Application Form Details 2018, TMISAT Application Form Submission 2018, TMISAT 2018 Application Form Download, TMISAT Important Dates 2018, TMISAT 2018 Application Fee, Tolani Maritime Institute Admission Form 2018, Tolani Maritime Institute Admission Criteria, Tolani Maritime Institute Important Dates 2018
|Home||Entrance Exam||Selection Procedure||Results|
TMISAT 2018 Online Application Form
How to Apply
Online through this website
Step I : Fill the application form on this website. Last date for availability of forms – May 2018. For early processing of the form and appearing in TMISAT at National centres, apply before April 2018.
Step II : Pay the non-refundable application and online test fees through the website using credit / debit card / internet banking OR by a Demand Draft / Pay Order for [rupee] 1000/- in favour of “Tolani Maritime Institute”, payable at Pune.
Step III : Print duly filled application form and the summary generated. Send the same along with the transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft / Pay Order to TMI. Please write your form no. and contact details on the reverse of the draft.
Online Registration of Applicants with facility to upload photographs, scanned signatures, scanned copy of the 10th Std Mark sheet as proof of Date of Birth, scanned copy of 12th Std / Degree Certificate ( wherever applicable ) , scanned copy of the SC / ST / OBC ( NCL ) certificate ( wherever applicable ) and other relevant certificates ( wherever applicable ) . The candidates will be able to make payment for the Registration Fees Online, and download and print the filled-in application in standard formats. For Online Registration, applicants should visit the website of the Indian Maritime University at http: //www.imu.edu.in and click on the CET May 2018 hyperlink.
- Facility for applicants to download their Hall Tickets/ Admit Cards with the name of the Test Venue indicated.
- Automated e -mails / SMS will be sent to every registered appl icant on successful registration of Application, uploading of Hall Ticket, publication of results, etc.
- Evaluation of answers and publication of CET results within 5 days.
Candidates are requested to visit IMU’s website periodically to keep track of new announcements and changes if any. IMU shall not be responsible if any candidate is put to hardship because he did not keep himself abreast of the latest developments.
Necessary documents to be sent to TMI with all applications
- Printed copy of the application form and the summary generated after an application is made through this website
- Two identical recent passport size photographs with name & form no. written at the back.
- Self attested Copies of certificates and / or mark sheets of your 10th and 12th examinations ( ege where they appeared for these exams
- Self attested Copy of Birth Certificate ( for proof of age and place of Birth ).
- Downloaded copies of class XII marksheet ( on receipt ) from internet attested by school Principal
- Copies of certificates for sports and any other extra curricular activities, if available ( from Std. VIII and above only ).
- Online transaction receipt, if paid online, OR Demand Draft payable at Pune for [rupee] 1000/- favouring Tolani Maritime Institute. Please write your form no. and contact details including mobile phone no. on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Each applicant must submit only one application form.
- The application form must be completed in full, in English.
- The full Name and Date of Birth entered in the application form must be same as that which appears on your School Leaving Certificate.
- Please ensure your postal address, including PIN code and telephone numbers ( with STD codes ) are correct and free of spelling and other errors.
- Application summary must be submitted in an envelope super – scribed with the words “Application for admission to Marine Engineering”.
- Kindly keep a copy of the application for future reference.
TMISAT 2018 schedule
|Center Code||Center||Centre Address||Test Date|
|1||Hyderabad||Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd B 403, 4th Floor,My Home Sarovar Plaza,5-9-22 / B, Secretariat Road, Saifabad,Hyderabad - 500063||May, 2018|
|2||Chennai||Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd, New # 37,LB Road,Padmanabha Nagar Ist Street, Adayar, Chennai - 600020||May, 2018|
|3||Bangalore||Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd.433, 1st C Main, 7th Block extension, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560 095||May, 2018|
|4||Jaipur||Biyani Girls College R - 4, Sector No 3, Vidyadhar Nagar,Jaipur 302023, Rajasthan||May, 2018|
|5||Chandigarh||S A S Institute of Info Tech & Research C-124, Industrial Area, Phase - 8, Sector -72, ELTOP Area, PCL Chowk, Mohali-160059,||May, 2018|
|6||Noida||Eduquity Career Technologies Pvt Ltd. B-99, Ground Floor, Sector - 63, Noida .201307 ( U.P. )||May, 2018|
|7||Lucknow||Bansal Institute of Engineering & Technology NH-24, Near Sewa Hospital, Sitapur Road, Lucknow - 226021||May, 2018|
|8||Dehradun||Tula's Institute, The Engineering & Management College Dhoolkot, PO-Selaqui, Chakrata Road,Dehradun - 248011,(Uttarakhand)||May, 2018|
|9||Kolkata||Edu Surge EN – 34, Sector V Salt Lake ( Webel more ) Kolkata- 700 091 Landmark – Opposite to HDFC Bank||May, 2018|
|10||Ranchi||Oxford Public School Pragati Path, Ranchi, Jharkhand-834001||May, 2018|
|11||Mumbai||Aruna Manharlal Shah Institute Of Management and Research R.B. Kadam Marg ( Road Going towards Bhattwadi ), Near MTNL Telephone Exchange,Off LBS Marg, Ghatkopar- ( West ),Mumbai - 400 086.||May, 2018|
|12||Guwahati||Edu Surge, House No. 07, Gotanagar, Guwahati Nursery, Opp. Raddison Hotel, NH 37,Gotanagar Maligaon Raod, Guwahati 781011||May, 2018|
TMISAT 2018 Important Dates
|1||Date of commencement of Online Registration||March, 2018|
|2||Last date for Online Registration ( except BBA programme )||May, 2018|
|3||Hall Ticket can be downloaded||May, 2018|
|4||Date for Computer Based CETs||May, 2018|
|5||Date for Publication of Result||May, 2018|
|6||Date(s) of Online Counselling for all UG & PG Programmes*||June, 2018|
|7||Last date for Online Registration for BBA programme||June, 2018|
|8||Publication of First List of Selected Candidates||June, 2018|
|9||Deadline for Online Payment of Programme Fee for candidates selected in First List**||June, 2018|
|10||Publication Of Second List Of Selected Candidates||June, 2018|
|11||Deadline for Online Payment of Programme Fee for candidates selected in Second List**||July, 2018|
|12||Certificate Verification||July, 2018|
|13||Date of Commencement of Programmes||July, 2018|