UIET KUK MTech 2021 Application Form
UIET KUK MTech Prospectus containing Admission Application Form and details is available on UIET website www.uietkuk.org.
UIET KUK MTech Online submission of Application Form will commence w.e.f. June, 2021.
The applications will be submitted online along with a fee of ₹ 600/- ( ₹ 150/- for SC / BC / Blind candidates of Haryana plus Entrance Test Fee . The prospectus / entrance test fee will be submitted online only. After completing the Application Form in all respect, the candidate must download the print out of Application
M.Tech. Mechanical Engg. ( with Specilization in Thermal Engg. and Industrial & Production Engg. ) / M. Tech. Computer Engg. & M. Tech. ( Software Engg. ) courses candidates will submit one Admission Application Form to the concerned Chairperson /Director of the Department / Institute .
UIET KUK Admission Procedure 2021
UIET KUK Mtech Admission procedure is available on www.uietkuk.org
- Candidates whose result of Final Semester / Final Year of the qualifying examination is not declared can also apply and take provisional admission in M. Tech. programmes on their own responsibility for fulfilling the eligibility.
- For admission to M. Tech. Mechanical Engg. with Specialization in Thermal Engg. and Industrial & Production Engg., candidates will apply on one Form, common Entrance Test will be held for both the Specializations. Candidates will give their preference for Specialization in his / her Application Form and Specialization will be allotted on the basis of merit and choice of the candidate.
- For admission to M. Tech. ( Computer Engg. ) and M. Tech. ( Software Engg. ) programmes candidates will apply on one Form, common Entrance Test will be held for both the programmes. Candidates will give their preference for the programme in his / her Application Form and seat will be allotted on the basis of merit and choice of the candidate.
- Except M. Tech. Mechanical Engg. ( with Specialization in Thermal Engg. and Industrial & Production Engg. ), if a candidate want to apply more than one M.Tech. Course he will have to submit separate Application Form for each M. Tech. Course.
- All admissions in M. Tech. programmes will be made as per the State Reservation Policy.
- First of all seats in M. Tech. programmes will be filled up from amongst the candidates who passed the valid GATE score in the concerned subject. The candidates who have passed valid GATE score need not to appear in the Entrance Test.
- Seats remaining vacant in M. Tech. programmes will be filled up on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance Test. No other weightage will be given for preparing the merit list for admissions to M. Tech.. programmes.
- For admission to M. Tech. in. Micro-electronic and VLSI Designs; ( Nano Sc. & Tech. ); Computer Sc. & Engg.; Energy & Environmental Mgt.; Instrumentation Engg.; Computer Engg.; Electronics & Comm. Engg.; Bio-tech.; Software Engg; Mechanical Engg. ( Thermal Engg. ); Mechanical Engg. ( Industrial & Production Engg. ); Electrical Engg.; Material Sc. & Tech., the result of the qualifying examination should be submitted on or before September, 2021 positively failing which the admission will stand cancelled and the fee will be forfeited.
- PG Scholarship / Assistantship of Rs.12,000/- ( amendable time to time by AICTE ) per month is available to all GATE qualified admitted students in M. Tech.. programmes.
- Two additional seats in addition to sanctioned intake is reserved for candidates from Kashmiri Migrant category.
- Distance Degrees which are not approved by the Joint Committee of UGC, DEC and AICTE / DEC shall not be considered eligible for admission to M. Tech. programmes.
UIET KUK MTech 2021 Important Dates
|1||Online submission of Application Form will commence from||June, 2021|
|2||Last date for Online Registration||July, 2021|
|3||UIET KUK M Tech Entrance Examination Date||July, 2021|
|4||Date for Starting of Classes||August, 2021|
Online Application 14 December 2020 to 21 January 2021.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.