Uni Gauge 2018 Entrance Exam
Under–Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam ( UNI – GAUGE- E) invites admission Application for B. E and B. Tech programs for the academic session 2018 – 2019.
Uni Gauge 2018 Eligibility
Engineering program – BE and B. Tech courses :
The Candidates are requested to refer the websites of the participating Universities for complete information on eligibility for admission.
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Bio-technology instead of chemistry for BE / B-Tech and Bio Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks ( 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates ) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at ( b ) are also eligible to apply.
Uni Gauge 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subject||PCM ( B.E )|
- Medium of Examination will be ENGLISH Only.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- However, in the event of a tie in the testscore the principle of least negative responses ( Number of wrong answers ) will be adopted. In addition, if required, othermethods may be adopted to break ties.
- Total Marks would be 180.
Uni Gauge 2018 Online Application Form
Online Application Registration
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under.
General Instructions for Registration
- All the details asked for in Registration / Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before Clicking on Submit Button and proceeding to application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and E mail id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique user id and password to complete the application process. Click on Edit button ( Right hand top corner ) to be directed to Application Form
- Kindly use Internet Explorer ( version 7 to 11 ) or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 34) or Google Chrome ( 20 to 36 ) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
Explanation of fields in Registration Form
- Name of the Applicant : Enter your full Name ( as it appears in your SSLC / 10th Std Marks Card ), In the case of a candidate who has changed his / her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth : DOB to be entered as per 10th / SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID : Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No : Enter your Mobile number.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof : Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- Approved list of ID proof for candidates ; ( I )Voter ID, ( ii ) Passport, ( iii ) PAN Card, ( iv ) Driving License, ( v ) Aadhar Card and ( vi ) School / College Photo ID The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- In case the candidate has selected “School / College Photo ID” , then he/she must carry the below mentioned documents during examination and admission at the college level: i. “School / College Photo ID” in original and ii. Photocopy of the same (School / College Photo ID) attested by the principal of the institution last studied (2nd PUC/12th STD).
- Caution : Any id proof other than what has been declared will not be acceptable for the test / admission at college level
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number : Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
- Select the exam that you will be appearing for i.e. PCM UniGAUGE Only 1600+ Taxes / PCM-BOTH COMEDK and Uni-GAUGE 2100 + Taxes.
Uni Gauge 2018 Exam Centres
The test cities are allotted to candidates on first come first serve basis. However, ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other test city other than the city chosen by the candidate.
- A candidate can choose and select 3 cities in order of preference at the time of applying for the exam from the available list of Test Cities in Online Application form
- The option to choose the test city will be available before submitting the application form online, subject to availability. Please note that the preference indicated by the candidate will be considered only after receipt of successful Payment online by ERA Foundation
- The option of city chosen by the candidate cannot be changed by the candidate later on under any circumstance.
- In case of non-availability of slots / centres in a city of your choice at the time of completing your application, you may choose to book a slot in an alternative city from the available list in the Online Application form.
- If for any reason, a test city has to be cancelled or is non-available; applicants who had opted for the cancelled / non-available test city will be allotted a centre at another city by ERA Foundation.
- ERA Foundation reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preference indicated by the applicant.
- Any changes to the stated policy and decision will be communicated on our website.
- Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of centers is done through a computer assisted randomization / optimization process.
- The allocated centre will be communicated on the online test admission ticket ( online TAT ).
|ANDAMAN NICOBAR||Port Blair||JAMMU & KASHMIR||Jammu||MAHARASHTRA||Amravati|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Chittoor||JAMMU & KASHMIR||Srinagar||MAHARASHTRA||Nanded|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Guntur||JHARKHAND||Bokaro Steel City||MAHARASHTRA||Aurangabad|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Kurnool||JHARKHAND||Hazaribagh||MAHARASHTRA||Mumbai / Navi / Thane|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Vijayawada||KARNATAKA||Belagavi ( Belgaum )||MANIPUR||Imphal|
|ANDHRA PRADESH||Visakhapatnam||KARNATAKA||Ballari ( Bellary )||MEGHALAYA||Shillong|
|ASSAM||Guwahati||KARNATAKA||Vijayapura ( Bijapur )||PUNJAB||Amritsar|
|BIHAR||Darbhanga||KARNATAKA||Kalaburagi ( Gulbarga )||RAJASTHAN||Kota|
|BIHAR||Chapra||KARNATAKA||Hubballi ( Hubli )||TAMILNADU||Chennai|
|BIHAR||Purnea||KARNATAKA||Mangaluru ( Mangalore )||TAMILNADU||Salem|
|BIHAR||Samastipur||KARNATAKA||Mysuru ( Mysore )||TAMILNADU||Thanjavur|
|CHANDIGARH||Chandigarh||KARNATAKA||Shivamogga ( Shimoga )||TELANGANA||Hyderabad|
|CHHATTISGARH||Bhilai And Durg||KARNATAKA||Tumakuru ( Tumkur )||TELANGANA||Khammam|
|DELHI - NCR||New Delhi||KERALA||Kannur||UTTARAKHAND||Dehradun|
|DELHI - NCR||Faridabad||KERALA||Ernakulam||UTTAR PRADESH||Allahabad|
|DELHI - NCR||Ghaziabad||KERALA||Kottayam||UTTAR PRADESH||Kanpur|
|DELHI - NCR||Greater Noida||KERALA||Kozhikode||UTTAR PRADESH||Lucknow|
|DELHI - NCR||Gurgaon||KERALA||Malappuram||UTTAR PRADESH||Varanasi|
|DELHI - NCR||Meerut||KERALA||Palakkad||UTTAR PRADESH||Agra|
|GUJARAT||Gandhinagar||MADHYA PRADESH||Guna||UTTAR PRADESH||Muzaffarnagar|
|GUJARAT||Rajkot||MADHYA PRADESH||Bhopal||WEST BENGAL||Durgapur|
|GUJARAT||Vadodara||MADHYA PRADESH||Gwalior||WEST BENGAL||Kolkata|
|GUJARAT||Surat||MADHYA PRADESH||Indore||WEST BENGAL||Siliguri|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||Shimla||MADHYA PRADESH||Jabalpur|
Uni Gauge 2018 Selection Process
For the academic year 2018 – 2019, selection of seats for the Under Graduate courses in Member Participating Universities / Institutions will be as per their admission policies/ process declared by them from time to time , however, will be based on score of the candidate in Uni-GAUGE-E 2018
Online Score Card
- Online Score Card will be available under Applicant’s login in the website www.unigauge.com from 28th May, 2018 onwards.
- Candidates should download and obtain a printout of the Online Score card. Candidates will not be entertained by member participating Universities / institutions for admission without the score Card made available from the website www.unigauge.com.
Uni Gauge 2018 Test Syllabus
The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.
Note : Please refer to Syllabus details available at www.unigauge.com.
Uni Gauge 2018 Results
Uni Gauge Exam Date
Uni Gauge Entrance Exam will be conducted on 13th May, 2018.
Uni Gauge Result Date
Uni Gauge Entrance Exam Results will be declared on 28th May 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your Uni Gauge Results 2018…
Uni Gauge 2018 Counselling
Apply separately with your score card to individual Member Universities of ERA Foundation. Counseling held separately by individual Universities. Updates will be available on individual University websites
Uni Gauge 2018 Important Dates
|1||Start date for registration and issue of online Application for COMEDK UGET / Uni-GAUGE E 2018||16th January, 2018 ( Monday )|
|2||Mock test made available online.||5th February, 2018 ( Monday )|
|3||Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||19th April, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|4||Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||4th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|5||Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket ( TAT )||12th May, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|6||COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E 2018 Engineering Entrance Exam 2018||13th May, 2018 ( Sunday )|
|7||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections / challenge of Provisional Answer keys||17th May, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|8||Last date for receiving challenges / objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||21st May, 2018 ( Monday )|
|9||Publishing of Final Answer keys||25th May, 2018 ( Friday )|
|10||Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||28th May, 2018 ( Monday )|
Educational Assessment and Rating Foundation,
No. 1/2a, 5th & 6th Floor,
Bangalore – 560 001,
Contact no : +91 80 4092 1612,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.unigauge.com
Uni Gauge 2016 Entrance Exam
ERA Foundation marks dawn of a new ERA in the education ecosystem. ERA foundation – Educational Assessment and Rating Foundation, is a “not-for-profit” company incorporated under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956.
We at ERA Foundation operate with a larger objective of enabling holistic improvement of the education sector through consultation and cooperation with key stakeholders including policy makers, education institutions, corporate sector and the student community.
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Exam Date : July, 2016
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Last Date for Submission of Application through offline payment : June, 2016
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Last Date for Submission of Application through Online Payment : June, 2016
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Syllabus
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Result Date : July, 2016