Uni Gauge 2017 Entrance Exam
Under–Graduate Engineering Entrance Exam ( UNI – GAUGE- E) invites admission Application for B. E and B. Tech programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
Uni Gauge 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Engineering program – BE and B. Tech courses :
The Candidates are requested to refer the websites of the participating Universities for complete information on eligibility for admission.
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Bio-technology instead of chemistry for BE / B-Tech and Bio Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject, with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks ( 40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates ) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at ( b ) are also eligible to apply.
Uni Gauge 2017 Exam Pattern
- Medium of Examination will be English Only
- Each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- Total Marks would be 180
Uni Gauge 2017 Online Application Form
Online Registration Application :
The Candidates have to register themselves at www.comedk.org. The candidates may access the How to Apply Document, general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.comedk.org. However, these instructions are reproduced as under
General Instructions for Registration :
- All the details asked for in Registration / Application form are Mandatory.
- E-mail ID and mobile number should remain the same till the Admission process is completed
- An Email ID once used for Registration online cannot be used again.
- Details given at the time of registration cannot be edited later on in the application form. Please review all details entered at time of registration before Clicking on Submit Button and proceeding to application form.
- After successful registration, you will receive the User id and Password on your Mobile Number and E mail id which is unique & system generated. Log in with your unique user id and password to complete the application process. Click on Edit button (Right hand top corner) to be directed to Application Form
- Kindly use Internet Explorer ( version 7 to 11 ) or Mozilla Firefox(14 to 34) or Google Chrome( 20 to 36 ) to fill in the Application Form. Also clear your browsing history and cache and retry in case you are facing any technical issue in viewing the details in application form.
Explanation of fields in Registration Form :
- Name of the Applicant : Enter your full Name ( as it appears in your SSLC / 10th Std Marks Card ), In the case of a candidate who has changed his / her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth : DOB to be entered as per 10th / SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID : Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No : Enter your Mobile number.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof : Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- Approved list of ID proof for candidates ; ( I )Voter ID, ( ii ) Passport, ( iii ) PAN Card, ( iv ) Driving License, ( v ) Aadhar Card and ( vi ) School / College Photo ID The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- In case the candidate has selected “School / College Photo ID” , then he/she must carry the below mentioned documents during examination and admission at the college level: i. “School / College Photo ID” in original and ii. Photocopy of the same (School / College Photo ID) attested by the principal of the institution last studied (2nd PUC/12th STD).
- Caution : Any id proof other than what has been declared will not be acceptable for the test / admission at college level
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number : Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
Application Fee :
- Select the exam that you will be appearing PCM – Uni GAUGE Only 1500 / PCM – BOTH Uni Gauge 2000/-
Uni Gauge 2017 Exam Centres
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|28||C.G||Bhilai & Durg|
|51||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|53||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
Uni Gauge 2017 Seat Selection Process
For the academic year 2017 – 2018, selection of seats for the Under Graduate courses in Member Participating Universities / Institutions will be as per their admission policies/ process declared by them from time to time , however ,will be based on score of the candidate in Uni-GAUGE E 2017
Online Score Card :
- Online Score Card will be available under Applicant’s login in the website www.unigauge.com from 29th May, 2017 onwards.
- Candidates should download and obtain a printout of the Online Score card. Candidates will not be entertained by member participating Universities / institutions for admission without the score Card made available from the website www.unigauge.com.
Uni Gauge 2017 Test Syllabi
The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 12th STD / 2nd PUC.
Note : Please refer to Syllabus details available at www.unigauge.com
Uni Gauge 2017 Results
Uni Gauge 2017 Exam Date :
Uni Gauge 2017 Entrance Exam will be conducted on 14th May, 2017 ( Sunday ).
Uni Gauge 2017 Result Date :
Uni Gauge 2017 Result Date : Uni Gauge 2017 Entrance Exam Results will be declared on 29th May 2017 ( Monday)
Please keep watching this page, to check your Uni Gauge Entrance Results 2017…
Uni Gauge 2017 Counselling
Apply separately with your score card to individual Member Universities of ERA Foundation. Counseling held separately by individual Universities .Updates will be available on individual University websites
Uni Gauge 2017 Important Dates
|1||Start date for registration and issue of online Application for Uni-GAUGE E / COMEDK UGET 2017||13th February, 2017 ( Monday )|
|2||Mock test made available online.||20th February, 2017 (Monday )|
|3||Last date for online payments and Last date for Submission of completed application online||20th April, 2017 ( Thursday )|
|4||Start date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website||5th May, 2017 ( Friday )|
|5||Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket( TAT )||13th May, 2017 ( Saturday )|
|6||Uni-GAUGE E & COMEDK UGET 2017 Engineering Entrance Exam 2017||14th May, 2017 ( Sunday )|
|7||Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections / challenge of Provisional Answer keys||18th May, 2017 ( Thursday )|
|8||Last date for receiving challenges / objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys||22nd May, 2017 ( Monday )|
|9||Publishing of Final Answer keys||26th May, 2017 ( Friday )|
|10||Test Score cards made available online to the candidates||29th May, 2017 ( Monday )|
Educational Assessment and Rating Foundation,
No. 1/2a, 5th & 6th Floor,
Bangalore – 560 001,
Contact no : +91 80 4092 1612,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.unigauge.com
|Uni Gauge 2017 Application Form : https://www.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1022/51555/login.html|
Uni Gauge 2016 Entrance Exam
ERA Foundation marks dawn of a new ERA in the education ecosystem. ERA foundation – Educational Assessment and Rating Foundation, is a “not-for-profit” company incorporated under Section 25 of the Indian Companies Act, 1956.
We at ERA Foundation operate with a larger objective of enabling holistic improvement of the education sector through consultation and cooperation with key stakeholders including policy makers, education institutions, corporate sector and the student community.
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Exam Date : July, 2016
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Last Date for Submission of Application through offline payment : June, 2016
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Last Date for Submission of Application through Online Payment : June, 2016
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Syllabus
- Uni-Gauge 2016 Result Date : July, 2016