VSAT 2018 Entrance Exam
Vignan University conducts Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test – VSAT 2017 Online Test for BTech admissions.
Vignan University B.Tech Admission through VSAT 2017 / JEE Main 2017 / EAMCET.
Please visit the following link to know details about JEE Main 2017
The following BTech Programs are offered by Vignan University for the academic year 2017 – 2018
- Agricultural Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering ( CSE )
- Electronics & Communications Engineering ( ECE )
- Electronics & Computer Engineering ( ECM )
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering ( EEE )
- Food Technology
- Information Technology ( IT )
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Textile & Fashion Technology
VSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates born on or after 1st July, 1996 and a pass in Intermediate or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate marks are eligible to appear for the admission test.
- Admission to B.Tech programs will be through Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test, VSAT an online test, conducted by Vignan’s University on all India basis.
Streams for VSAT 2018
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English / Aptitude in the VSAT 2017 are eligible for all the B.Tech programs.
- Candidates who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English / Aptitude in the VSAT 2017 are eligible only for B.Tech. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics & Food Technology Programs.
Note : Candidates appearing / appeared for qualifying examination and awaiting results can also apply.
Fee Waivers offered by Vignan University for admission into B.Tech. programs for the year 2017 – 18
|Tuition Fee waiver*||100%||50%||25%|
|V-SAT (Rank)||1 – 50||51 – 100||101 – 200|
|EAMCET (Rank)||< 8000||8001 – 16000||16001 – 20000|
|JEE (Adv) (Rank)||< 20000||20001 – 35000||35001 – 50000|
|JEE Mains (Marks)||> 170||135 – 169||Qualifying marks – 134|
|Inter Marks||> 980||970-979||960-969|
The Fee waiver is applicable for four years of study to maintaining a minimum of 70% of marks in the preceding year without any backlogs, and the ranks in JEE ( Advanced / Mains ) should be All India Ranks / marks in their respective category.
VSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The question paper will be in English and consists of 4 sections (Maths or Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English/Aptitude)
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type. Each question has 4 options. Choose the right option.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
|1||Section I : Mathematics or Biology consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|2||Section II : Physics consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|3||Section III : Chemistry consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|4||Section IV : English/Aptitude consists of 30 questions (30 Marks)|
|Total||120 questions (120 Marks)|
To know more about VSAT Entrance Exam Click Here
VSAT 2018 Application Form
VSAT 2017 Application Forms will be issued from 10th November, 2016 onwards. There are three modes of registration as under ( for details visit our website www.vignanuniversity.org/admissions ).
i. VSAT 2018 Direct Registration Mode
- Candidates can obtain VSAT 2017 Applications by post from the University Office on payment of 1000/- through DD drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
ii. VSAT 2018 Indian Bank Branches
- VSAT 2017 Applications can also be obtained from Indian Bank branches throughout the States of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
iii. VSAT 2018 Application Form Download
- Application form can be downloaded from the University website : www.vignanuniversity.org/appl. The duly filled application along with the DD for 1000/- drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur should be sent to the following address so as to reach before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
- The completed VSAT 2017 Applications should be sent to the following address so as to reach before the last date specified : Dean – Admissions, Vignan University, Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 ( A.P ), Telephone No. : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78.
VSAT 2018 Receipt of Application Forms
- VSAT 2017 Last date for receipt of filled-in application at the University office is 10th April, 2017.
- VSAT 2017 Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled in application for future reference.
- Vignan University will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in postal transit or any irregularity beyond the control of the University.
Information at different stages
Candidates will be informed about the status of the application and hall ticket as under
- VSAT 2017 Receipt of Application : Through Phone / SMS / e-mail ( email@example.com ) using the application number about 10 days after dispatching the application.
- VSAT 2017 Hall Ticket : Mentioning Application Number and the test centre after processing the application.
VSAT 2018 Hall Ticket
- The VSAT 2017 hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms complete in all respects, on or before the last date as specified.
- The hall ticket will contain name, photograph, signature, address, address of the test centre allotted and test date &time.
- Hall tickets will be dispatched through certificate of posting / speed post.
- The hall ticket once received should be carefully examined by the candidate. If any discrepancy is noticed, it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director-Admissions, Vignan University. ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the website www.vignanuniversity.org one week prior to the test date.
- No candidate will be permitted to take the test without a valid hall ticket. The hall ticket should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidate must not tamper with the hall ticket or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- The hall ticket is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The hall ticket is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
Hall Ticket not received due to application being incomplete
- Vignan University does not take any responsibility to inform candidates who have sent an incomplete application.
- Candidates are advised to check twice before submission that the application form is complete in all respects before posting.
Duplicate hall ticket
In case a candidate fails to get a hall ticket 7 days before the scheduled date for VSAT 2017, he / she should report the same immediately to the Dean-Admissions and if he / she does not receive the hall ticket before the examination date, he / she would have to meet the University Representative one day before the examination at the test centre with a photocopy of the application form, DD and two attested passport size photographs, identical to the one affixed in the application form. Enquiries pertaining to the hall ticket without mentioning application number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
VSAT 2018 Admission Procedure
- The admission will be on the basis of the performance in the VSAT / EAMCET / JEE – 2017.
- The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the RANK obtained in VSAT / EAMCET / JEE – 2017, provided if he / she gets minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria.
- Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan University.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance test and they will be called for the counseling to be held at the Vignan University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through a common ranking.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been appeared for the competitive examination or called for counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/admission.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission ( such as marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificate etc. ) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
- Admissions to various programs will, however, be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates / documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves the right to cancel the admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
Availability of VSAT 2018 Applications
|Indian Bank Branches|
Bhimavaram Main Branch Juvvalapalem Road Challapalli (Krishna Dt.) Chilakaluripet
Eluru Main Branch Powerpet Ganavaram Godavarikhani
Guntur Main Branch Amaravathi Road
Gujanagundla Lakshmipuram Branch Naaz Centre
Hyderabad Main Branch
A S Rao Nagar
Dilkush Nagar Gachibowli Habsi
L B Nagar
New Nallakonta Ramnagar
S R Nagar
Uppal Jaggayyapet Kaikaluru
Mahaboob Nagar Mangalagiri
|Palakol Ponnuru Proddatur
Sattenapalli Secunderabad Srikakulam Tadepalligudem
Chadalawada Nagar Vijayawada Gandhinagar Governorpet
Gurunanak Nagar Patamata Ramavarappadu
Daba Gardens Gajuwaka Gitam University Gopalapatnam
M V P Colony Maharanipeta
Pendurthi Seethammadhara Seethammpeta Vizianagaram
|Vignan Schools and Offices|
Vignan Vidyalayam High School, Nizampet Road.
Cell : 9966010001, 9666777264
Vignan City Office, 1st Floor,Pichaiah Street Labbipet-520010
Ph : 0866-6593 777/111
Cell : 9949983666
Vignan City Office, 4/1, Brodipet – 522002
Ph : 0863-2231326
|Vignan City Office,
1st Floor, NTR Stadium Complex, Brindavan Gardens – 522006
Ph : 0863 2244326
Cell : 9885558433
Vadlamudi, Guntur Dist – 522213 Ph : 0863-2344777 / 78
Cell : 7093144414 Toll Free : 1800-425-2529
Vignan Vidyalayam High School, Siripuram – 530003 Ph : 0891-27138 29 / 30
Cell : 9052944448
Vignan Cotton School, Diwan Cheruvu, Siramapuram Road, Raja Nagaram Mandalam, East Godavari District – 533101
Cell : 9951526483
Vignan’s Green Field’s Public School, Beside fore lane highway, Bhogapuram, Via Eluru, Pedaveji Mandal – 534007
Ph : 08812-211249
Cell : 9951526483
Vignan’s Global Gen SchoolMangamuru Rd – 523002
Cell : 94913 16017
To know more about VSAT Application Form Click Here
VSAT 2018 Test Centres
- The list of test centres along with their corresponding codes is given under ‘Instruction to fill up the Application Form.
- The test centre, once allotted to the candidates, shall not be changed under any circumstances.
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
|ITANAGAR||23||VIGNAN UNIVERSITY Vadlamudi.||42|
To know more about VSAT Exam Centres Click Here
- Mathematics Syllabus Click Here
- Physics Syllabus Click Here
- Chemistry Syllabus Click Here
- Biology Syllabus Click Here
- English / Aptitude Syllabus Click Here
VSAT Result 2018
VSAT 2017 Exam Date VSAT 2017 Exam will be conducted on 23rd April, 2017 to 27th April, 2017.
VSAT 2017 Result Date VSAT Results will be declared on 1st May, 2017.
Please keep watching this page, to check your VSAT Results 2017…
To know more about VSAT Results Click Here
VSAT Counselling 2018
- VSAT date / time for counseling will be intimated to the candidates either by post or through SMS or E-Mail and will also be published in the university website : www.vignanuniversity.org /admissions.
- VSAT 2017 Counselling will be held on 10th May, 2017 to 20th May, 2017.
- Change of date / time of counseling is generally not permissible. If a candidate fails to appear personally for counseling on the date and time specified, he/she will forfeit his candidature for the allotment of seat on that day. However, he / she is eligible to appear for subsequent counseling depending on the availability of seats.
- The candidates should produce the documents listed below in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counseling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process without these documents.
- VFSTR ( Vignan’s University ) has evolved a reservation policy where by a percentage of seats are reserved for helping the socially and educationally backward sections of society and help them enjoy opportunities for development. In accordance with it 15% of the seats are reserved for scheduled castes ( SC ), and 7.5% of the seats are reserved for scheduled tribes ( ST ) and another 27% has been reserved for the other backward classes ( OBC ). In each of these categories horizontal reservation is given for special categories viz., Physically Handicapped – PH ( 3% ), Children of Armed Forces Personnel –CAP ( 2% ), National Cadet Corps – NCC ( 1% ), Sports and Games ( ½% ). In addition, a reservation of 33 1/3% of seats is in favour of women candidates in each category ( OC / SC / ST / OBC ). Reservation for women shall not be applicable if women candidates selected on merit in each category exceeds 33 1/3%. A total of 10 seats are reserved under sports quota with 100% fee waiver for 4 years of study who represented individual/track events at the state or university level. Another 10 seats are reserved with 50% fee waiver for 4 years study who represented individual/track events at the District level.
- If there is any vacancy available in the seats that are allocated to fill via special categories of a particular reserved category, the opportunity will be passed to the candidates of that reserved category and then to the general candidate.
- There is no relaxation on any criteria specified, whether it is in passing of the exams or graduating a course. The candidates admitted through the reservation policy will be subjected to the same criteria as the general candidates in terms of fee structure and graduation policy.
Required documents in original during counseling
- Counseling call letter
- V-SAT2017 hall ticket
- V-SAT2017 rank card
- 10th class marks memo as proof of date of birth
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination
- Caste certificate ( if applicable )
Candidates will be allowed to participate in the counseling process only after verification of the documents. Authentic records pertaining to identification, age, marks sheet of qualifying examination, and other eligibility criteria, will be checked. If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he / she will not be considered for counseling.
- The candidate will be offered a seat based on his / her rank in the merit list and availability of seats.
- After allotment of a seat in a branch and acceptance of the same by the candidate he / she will remit the prescribed tuition fee and admission fee either by cash or DD drawn in favour of VFSTR-GF payableatGuntur.
Submission of documents on admission
The following documents in original are required to be submitted at the time of admission.
- VSAT 2017 hall ticket.
- VSAT 2017 rank card.
- Provisional letter of admission offer.
- Qualifying examination marks sheet.
- 10th Class marks memo.
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable ).
- Conduct Certificate.
All the above referred documents shall be handed over to the Admission Office on or before the date prescribed by the University, failing which provisional admission accorded will stand cancelled.
To know more about VSAT Counselling Click Here
VSAT 2018 Important Dates
|1||VSAT Issue of Application forms||10th November, 2017 onwards|
|2||VSAT Last date for receipt of filled in applications||10th April, 2018|
|3||VSAT 2017 Online Test Dates||21st April, 2018 to 25th April, 2018|
|4||VSAT 2017 Online Test Timings||Slot 1 : 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 NOON. Slot 2 : 2.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.|
|5||Announcement of VSAT 2017 Result||1st May, 2018|
|6||Counseling of merit listed candidates for VSAT 2017 Admission||10th May, 2018 to 20th May, 2018|
Guntur – 522 213,
Andhara Pradesh, India.
Telephone No. : +91 863 – 2118487 / 88, +91 866 – 6593777 / 888,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.vignanuniversity.org.